Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 204060 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Hot damn, I get the chills every time Clarke says Dracarys. Shit's heating up rather quickly :D

Anyways, do we know if the number of episodes is the same for this season? I can't help but wonder how they'll handle the aftermath with books 4 and 5. They have cut qute a bt already so they might make it, but I worry if they'll get rid of too much.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

PTW.  :D

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
AS - IG

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile

At least the dragons are still alive. :D [/dragonfanatic]
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

..I believe I missed something real big, huh.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Really filling bad for Arya there. Poor girl. I'm expecting her to find her way to that face-changer and become a huge killing machine, before killing everyone, ever! Go get them girl!

Also, I guess poor little Rickon won't survive long either.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

I would totally watch a spinoff titled: Arya and Sandor: Awesome Shit These Two Did. Or a buddy-cop movie about them.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

;D

But because I don't watch TV series... I will guess it was Red Wedding in the last one? :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Yup. And you know what will be the next episode...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I don't, and if anyone spoils it, I'll hunt the motherfucker down. Being spoiled about the wedding was bad enough.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

*evil grin*

Pay me and I won't.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

If you're talking about
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm pretty sure that'll be in season 4.

As a non-reader I don't know about anything else important happening soon, so I guess you might not be talking about that.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So cought up with it. The ninth episode wasn't all that really, even in the books it didn't strike me as tragic, mostly because I didn't give two shits about Rob to start with.

The series did one up that tho. The stabbing part was rather gruesome. It did conjure a rather funny memory tho:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
AS - IG

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: EP9 (click to show/hide)

Anyone who spoilereth at me will die a most terroble death, even if it's to answer something I said.

Ahh, Episode 10 should be interesting.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:36:50 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Really filling bad for Arya there. Poor girl. I'm expecting her to find her way to that face-changer and become a huge killing machine, before killing everyone, ever! Go get them girl!

Also, I guess poor little Rickon won't survive long either.
Arya murdering everyone is a happy ending?

Also Rickon's probably going to be the only survivor, the kid's pretty much invisible to the rest of the world.

So cought up with it. The ninth episode wasn't all that really, even in the books it didn't strike me as tragic, mostly because I didn't give two shits about Rob to start with.
But it wasn't just King Arthur who died. IIrc, didn't blackfish escape the massacre in the show by going out for a piss? CAN'T CORNER THE PISSFISH
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 167