Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 84

Author Topic: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [GAME OVER: 4/13]  (Read 200992 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [D1: 13/13]
« Reply #465 on: August 14, 2013, 10:26:32 am »

We're still tied, and require 1 more vote to extend.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 14, 2013, 10:39:07 am »

un-tieing the vote, as I said I would.
Ottofar
I still would prefer an extend, Irony to finish reading the thread, and for me to return my vote to Vector.

@Irony: apparently in previous Witch's Coven games, out of town == third party. I am from out of town. I am not third-party. as for the others, we haven't had any evidence for or against them matching up with past patterns. I suppose it's fully possible I'm reading too much into a single pattern break.
Irony: what abilities did witches have in previous Witch's Coven games?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 14, 2013, 10:42:41 am »

Extend.  Real post comes later

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 14, 2013, 12:00:53 pm »

Tiruin
Or I'm really looking at that paragraph with a flat face. Why would a father ask his daughter to kill people, exactly? Straightly, no. I am in no way going to, or believing my character will, kill. Ever. Searching for people yes. Protecting people, yes. Ensuring they survive, yes. My wincon is not my errand for my father [or..it can be, metaphorically.. It's my mother's advice which does, and that's what I omit]. Why do you ask about this errand?
Only, you said you were on an errand from our father AND you also said you were out to stop a non-witch thread. I'm trying to put 2 and 2 together here.

Why did you even claim this early? It's unfathomable. You really don't like me questioning you, and I'm not even voting you. Also you omitted the point about magic which makes me think you're something magical.

Explicitly 'kill'?
Sorry I missed this but it was a tiny quote snippet, easy to overlook. No, not explicitly 'kill'. My wincon says eliminate. I was using kill as synonym.

Ottofar
With this, you confirm your stupidity, or that you are not town. Probably both. Because the town has that as a wincon. Not kill, but eliminate. It is, most likely the same for everyone on town's side.
That's what I wanted to hear Ottofar! Exactement! Okay, you've just told me that you're a town player. My wincon also explicitly states elimination. I guess I was being a bit stupid because I see what you were saying in your earlier post. Unvote. I think you're a terrible tunneling player who has just wasted a lot of time, but at least you're a terrible tunneling town player.

Why would anyone oppose an extend? There's still discussion happening, why cut it short. No townie should oppose an extend.
I was looking to get you lynched today because I was convinced that you were scum. Apparently, you're just really lazy. The extension has passed now.

Dariush, you son of a witch, you've ignored my posts, bandwagoned with a bogus case and I'm still gunning for you.

Leafsnail, I didn't mess up any trap. I used the word 'kill' and Otto independently got the 'elimination' answer right so he's not scum. The fact that you apparently didn't see the wording is more than a bit suspicious. Added to the fact that you were weakly 'defending' me when I was about to be lynched and you still haven't claimed your name and profession. You've got some explaining to do Mister.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 14, 2013, 12:09:19 pm »

LNCP: If a mafia member asked you for the town win condition, would you tell them what it was?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 14, 2013, 12:20:54 pm »

Further question: If someone were to quote a word from their role PM in order to try and confirm themselves as town, would you modkill them?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2013, 12:46:48 pm »

day's been extended?
Unvote anything I'm voting for since I forgot to do it the last couple times I moved my vote

Vector: same reasoning as earlier.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2013, 01:45:48 pm »

Woke up late, making sure day is extended, be back soon.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 14, 2013, 01:50:33 pm »

Further question: If someone were to quote a word from their role PM in order to try and confirm themselves as town, would you modkill them?

The reason this rule is in effect is the same reason I do not like your wincon-hunting.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 14, 2013, 02:25:57 pm »

LNCP: If a mafia member asked you for the town win condition, would you tell them what it was?

No.

Quoted verbatim? Yes. Paraphrased? No.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 14, 2013, 02:27:02 pm »

Ottofar is confirmed scum.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 14, 2013, 02:31:20 pm »

I kinda fell asleep. Sorry for keeping you guys on your toes.

Votecount:
Dariush  - 0 - 
IronyOwl  - 1 -  griffinpup
griffinpup  - 0 - 
Leafsnail  - 2 -  IronyOwl, notquitethere
Lenglon  - 0 - 
notquitethere  - 2 -  Ottofar, Dariush
Okami No Rei  - 1 -  zombie urist
Ottofar  - 1 -  Leafsnail
Tiruin  - 2 -  Toaster, Vector
Toaster  - 1 -  Tiruin
ToonyMan  - 0 - 
Vector  - 2 -  ToonyMan, Lenglon
zombie urist  - 1 -  Okami No Rei
-
Not Voting  - 0 - 
No Lynch  - 0 - 
-
Extend  - 6 -  Lenglon, IronyOwl, Ottofar, Tiruin, Leafsnail, Toonyman
Oppose Extend  - 1 -  notquitethere
Shorten  - 0 - 

The Day has been extended to Friday, the 16th of August, 8PM GMT.

7 votes required to Shorten. No Extends left for the Day.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 14, 2013, 02:31:38 pm »

Unvote. My reads are all over the place so I'm going to do a reread now.

In the meantime:

Tiruin: What is the crux of your case on Toaster? Does your flavor say why you hate witchcraft? Why did you ward Toonyman?
Dariush: Why are you purposefully ignoring NQT's posts?
Toonyman: Why are you voting Vector even though you claimed that you "have no ammo left on [her]?"
NQT: Why are you so quick to unvote Ottofar, especially since you opposed the extension and tried to get him lynched? You do realize that he could have gotten it from the kill/eliminate discussion in previous posts?
Ottofar: Why have your recent posts been really passive?

Is your wincon to kill all witches?
Yes.

Mod: Please prod Griffinpup.

ppe'd LS
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 14, 2013, 02:33:41 pm »

Ottofar is confirmed scum.
Can you detail your thought process?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 14, 2013, 02:36:00 pm »

ZU: I already did it; I just didn't announce it here. He replied back just a few minutes ago, so should be posting again soon.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 84