Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 84

Author Topic: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [GAME OVER: 4/13]  (Read 200843 times)

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Witches' Coven: Heart of Darkness [Reservations: 10/13]
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2013, 06:19:33 pm »

In

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2013, 08:35:59 pm »

I'm in,  If you'll have me.  I haven't had much experience on these forums, (in the beginners mafia right now) but I do have other experience playing mafia.  I also debate, (which helps tremendously in stuff like this), and think that I personally am qualified to join this game, but if you want to flat right ignore me or put me on the replacements list, that's fine too.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2013, 12:45:20 am »

Griffinpup is pretty good.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2013, 12:57:03 am »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2013, 07:12:57 am »

this looks interesting, but I don't meet the experience requirement. so... Replacement List?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2013, 12:03:48 pm »

In
All of my votes against.
I strongly agree with Dariush. IG's posting style will not mesh in an RP-heavy game like this.

No offense, IG. This game is very heavy on social interaction and by your own admission this is one of your weak points.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2013, 02:12:41 pm »

In
All of my votes against.
I strongly agree with Dariush. IG's posting style will not mesh in an RP-heavy game like this.

No offense, IG. This game is very heavy on social interaction and by your own admission this is one of your weak points.
"Well, the only solution is merely ostracizing the poor lad then, hmm?" piped up webadict, gazing questioningly at the two men, eager to rid themselves of the young lad. "Perhaps he simply hasn't been jaded by battle enough. I'd wager a good--" At that moment, Vector had clubbed him over the head and proceeded to drag him from the thread. The congregations' eyes followed the unconscious fellow up until his disappearance from the thread, and continued their discussion.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2013, 04:43:24 pm »

In
All of my votes against.

"Well, the only solution is merely ostracizing the poor lad then, hmm?" piped up webadict, gazing questioningly at the two men, eager to rid themselves of the young lad. "Perhaps he simply hasn't been jaded by battle enough. I'd wager a good--" At that moment, Vector had clubbed him over the head and proceeded to drag him from the thread. The congregations' eyes followed the unconscious fellow up until his disappearance from the thread, and continued their discussion.
Web, IG is more laconic than Org and in the games he's been in so far didn't make nearly any strong arguments (or even none at all). If he gets into a BM and proves that he can argue and defend his position, then he should be ready for the real deal. If he keeps up like he has been so far, it'll be good for no one. Himself included.

That said I'll back Lenglon is needed, she did quite well, especially for a late replacement, in BM XL.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2013, 03:47:24 am »

In

Sorry, no.

I'm in,  If you'll have me.  I haven't had much experience on these forums, (in the beginners mafia right now) but I do have other experience playing mafia.  I also debate, (which helps tremendously in stuff like this), and think that I personally am qualified to join this game, but if you want to flat right ignore me or put me on the replacements list, that's fine too.

I'll put you in the replacement list for now, as you've only played one BM here for all I know and it's still an unknown factor. This will start in two to three months, so if you get in another game in the meantime, I'll probably put you in.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2013, 06:43:02 pm »

Grr...

I find the concept of this particular game fascinating, but I must readily admit I lack the experience to participate or even be a replacement as of yet.

I suppose I'll just have to watch from the shadows!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2013, 09:46:28 pm »

It's still months away, y'know :P

Use that time wisely!

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2013, 09:55:25 pm »

I'll put you in the replacement list for now, as you've only played one BM here for all I know and it's still an unknown factor. This will start in two to three months, so if you get in another game in the meantime, I'll probably put you in.
I'm also in the Elements 2 game if that makes a difference.  :-\ I'll try to get in another game before this one, but it might not happen.  Thanks for putting me on the replacement list, at least.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2013, 06:30:59 pm »

It is months away, but at the moment I am rendered grounded by the lack of game openings. I'd hold out for a replacement, but those are chock full too!

Such is life though! I'll cross my fingers and hope I can get experienced enough by then.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2013, 06:42:44 pm »

It is months away, but at the moment I am rendered grounded by the lack of game openings. I'd hold out for a replacement, but those are chock full too!

Such is life though! I'll cross my fingers and hope I can get experienced enough by then.
Well, why not come up with a game to run?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 84