Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34

Author Topic: WizardQuest: The Quest to be a Wizard  (Read 59478 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: WizardQuest: The Quest to be a Wizard
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2013, 08:04:59 pm »

Give him the lock of hair. Lets be sane in the little finger department for now. At least keep it long enough to do his quest

Watch Charlie while he re-wards the Archmages House, collect and divide payment, and then depart towards the creep's storage zone.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2013, 08:07:00 pm »

Give him a lock of your hair, and the smallest finger on your left hand for the related items.
Free Items are free.

Oh... wait... crap

I THINK WE ARE BALD!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2013, 08:08:00 pm »

Oh... wait... crap

I THINK WE ARE BALD!
My god...
NOOOOOO!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2013, 08:55:52 pm »

We should probably consider how hard it would be for us to magically regenerate a finger- we haven't gotten rid of our scars, maybe it's too hard. We should try that first, actually.

On a similar note, we could probably get ourselves to magically grow hair.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2013, 08:57:22 pm »

Little fingers are slightly less useful than little toes, especially from your off hand.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2013, 10:19:49 pm »

You just know we'll have to pinky swear with our left hand to get a promotion in the mage's guild, or something.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2013, 10:23:16 pm »

Check how much gold we have.

You are carrying a tidy sum of 1000 GOLD, which is also all of the GOLD in your possession.

Give him a lock of your hair, and the smallest finger on your left hand for the related items.
Free Items are free.
Why not also the ones worth the eyes of a close friend (Squishee can remake them) and maybe the soul of your firstborn child (if we don't intend to have kids anyways).

You cannot give him a LOCK OF HAIR or FINGER, because you are BALD and DO NOT POSSESS DIGITS.
You also think that selling this man any part of your body is a bad idea; the fact that he takes those items in payment at all makes you uneasy.

The EYES OF A CLOSE FRIEND deal is unappealing because most of your old friends are not in close proximity, and most of your new friends are more powerful WIZARDS who would probably kill you for stealing their eyes.
It is also unappealing because stealing eyes could be construed as rather UNFRIENDLY behavior, and you don't think losing a friend is worth a weird beating heart.

Selling the SOUL OF YOUR FIRSTBORN seems like a very WIZARDLIKE thing to do, and you would consider it if you were not completely sterile. But as you are completely sterile, this method of payment is not an option.

Give him the lock of hair. Lets be sane in the little finger department for now. At least keep it long enough to do his quest
Watch Charlie while he re-wards the Archmages House, collect and divide payment, and then depart towards the creep's storage zone.

You ask CRAZY DAVE where the STORAGE AREA is, and how long it takes to get there.
it is in a very secret location! when you think you are ready to try and retrieve my spinny stone, i will transport you there instantly.

You have at least until nightfall before CHARLIE is ready to start WARDING the TOWER. If you are going to do a QUEST or purchase any MAGIC ITEMS, you should decide which right now. The items that the ARTIFICER is selling are each 500 Gold,

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2013, 10:41:02 pm »

Buy the Portable Hole and use it to suck in Crazy Dave. Take all of his stuff.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2013, 10:46:12 pm »

+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2013, 11:47:16 pm »

I am reasonably certain that Crazy Dave will be somehow immune to this, and try to kill us.

Here's an idea: Take up his offer to do some work, and don't buy anything just yet. However, FIRST, go ask around a little bit about Crazy Dave, and whether he can be trusted. If he has a history of trying to get people to go to his storage area and murdering them, for example, we probably shouldn't work for him.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2013, 11:50:36 pm »

+1
+1 There are no problems with this plan!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2013, 11:53:47 pm »

+1
Screw it. +1

...our poor character.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2013, 01:06:11 am »

Buy the book of the famous Necromancer

Did noone else notice the tome of forbidden power?

I +1 the portable hold plan, but that book is something we need.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2013, 01:13:54 am »

+1
Screw it. +1
...our poor character.

This plan could not possibly fail!
You Pay 150 Gold for the PORTABLE HOLE.
thank you for your patronage valued customer!

You break the GLASS SPHERE to free the PORTABLE HOLE.

The freed PORTABLE HOLE eats a hole through counter, then the ground.
It seems that the PORTABLE HOLE is effected by GRAVITY.

You ask CRAZY DAVE if he allows refunds for bullshit like this.
crazy dave's discount emporium regrets to inform you it does not accept refunds for any reason. it will, however, buy back any sold items at half price.

You now have 850 GOLD.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2013, 01:18:52 am »

Jump down the hole to grab the hole so you can get a refund for the hole.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34