Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 190610 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.120b
« Reply #1620 on: October 01, 2014, 10:35:46 pm »

"Well, he is probably more useful alive then dead, isn't he? On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that he can easily be replaced, as chances are that we'll find another conveniently leveled fellow if we lose him, right?"

Magic Healing Potion Carpet Go! Don't stop looting, though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 01, 2014, 10:55:19 pm »

If there's healing around, take a sip
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 02, 2014, 03:10:05 am »

"Well, he is probably more useful alive then dead, isn't he? On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that he can easily be replaced, as chances are that we'll find another conveniently leveled fellow if we lose him, right?"

Magic Healing Potion Carpet Go! Don't stop looting, though.
You think you'll ever find a person as loyal to you guys as me again? HAH! If course you won't. Need heals!

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 02, 2014, 01:00:41 pm »

"Bukkars tanky, however. Or maybe it's just the barrel...either way, better him than me. I'm much to classy to take much damage.

...Also, We're just as likely to get another wizard in the event he croaks, you know. He'll steal your teamkilling thunder!"
She argued poignantly.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 02, 2014, 01:15:24 pm »

"Nonsense!  I shall usurp the Teamkilling Wizard throne!  I haven't even taken Airfist yet!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: October 02, 2014, 01:18:12 pm »

Teamkilling? My entire ability tree is based off of that!
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 02, 2014, 01:22:58 pm »

"My skills include such phrasing as "everyone in melee range (including you)" and "50% chance of arcing to an additional target (until it fails to do so)!"  Also, repeated, inexplicable, and increasing fart references!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 02, 2014, 01:30:40 pm »

"Sometimes I feel that something has gone terribly wrong with the framework of our mutual relationship as well as the relationship we enjoy with what we loosely perceive as reality. Has our being been reduced to little other than long periods of waiting punctuated by short, hardly sensical episodes of vomiting, bleeding, random monsters, bottom-of-the-barrel breaking of the fourth wall and the very faint echoes of what may have once been a heroic adventure? Though I must admit that it is not uninteresting to observe someone's neck stump enunciate words so wonderfully, as a side note."

Gervedder sighs.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 02, 2014, 01:47:14 pm »

"Sometimes I feel that something has gone terribly wrong with the framework of our mutual relationship as well as the relationship we enjoy with what we loosely perceive as reality. Has our being been reduced to little other than long periods of waiting punctuated by short, hardly sensical episodes of vomiting, bleeding, random monsters, bottom-of-the-barrel breaking of the fourth wall and the very faint echoes of what may have once been a heroic adventure?"

((yeah... sorry about that... we could pretend it was intentional and call it a critique of 21st century anglophone neo-liberal society in the medium of rpg?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 02, 2014, 02:57:32 pm »

((yeah... sorry about that... we could pretend it was intentional and call it a critique of 21st century anglophone neo-liberal society in the medium of rpg?))

((Think nothing of it, good fellow. We all live on mismanaged, borrowed and interspersed time, and at some times it gets more inconvenient than at others. It happens, you know?))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 20, 2014, 08:03:17 am »

Bawmp
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: October 21, 2014, 06:39:35 am »

Sorry. I am a bad person. I was using creating d&d characters as a displacement activity or something. I did one, then I thought, aha! another game, I'll make a sheet for that too so I can put off an update for another week...

edit: crikey, there's been like 2 or 3 pages of posts since the last turn. Arg. I considered implementing a vote system - enter OVERDRIVE MODE, and we hold a vote to see if you survive it. Ehehehe.

Edit 2: got as far as Bukkar swearing and Sylvanna looking at a table! This update has ALL the action.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:18:19 pm by lawastooshort »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: October 23, 2014, 03:15:46 pm »

Hey, with this group looking at a table could end anywhere!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 24, 2014, 08:25:54 am »

If Bukkars swearing he's not dead...or he's just about to die.

I can see the future!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 24, 2014, 02:39:50 pm »

Or he's zombified.
If he exists he's swearing.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 118