Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 190554 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - oh goodness it's chapter 1.121
« Reply #1650 on: November 08, 2014, 12:11:16 pm »

((Humm, do all the players know the game came back?))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: November 08, 2014, 12:18:20 pm »

((yes that's everyone, I just need to get on with it :) ))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: November 08, 2014, 12:22:33 pm »

((How long will you leave me with a Sheep sig? :P))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: November 09, 2014, 01:37:06 am »

((very likely not long if you use turns as a measurement of time :) ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: November 09, 2014, 07:15:48 am »

((very likely not long if you use turns as a measurement of time :) ))
((And in everflowing meatspace time?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: November 22, 2014, 02:00:02 pm »

"BAA...ump!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: November 22, 2014, 05:06:31 pm »

You're a sheep as long as I'm headless, scamp!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: November 22, 2014, 08:54:21 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: November 29, 2014, 09:34:06 am »

Sigh, Lawas has been offline for about a week, based on his profile. Probably abducted by the Venusians.

I suggest he be auto-ed.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - 1.22
« Reply #1659 on: December 01, 2014, 09:56:08 am »

Turn One Hundred and Twenty Two

Level Four of the Temple of Sef

Quote from: me
PARTY CHOICE TIME:

1/ Continue immediately?
2/ Rest to full health and mana and then continue immediately?
3/ Something I haven't thought of?

Quote from: you all
2!

That’s that then.

Also flail around and eventually hold Nigel's head to my stump after I find it via flailing. ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL of his head if it resists for some reason.

Bukkar also flails around and eventually holds Nigel’s head to his stump after he finds it – via noble flailing.

Using the sheer power of his brain oh wait mind, he assumes direct control, making it talk like a puppet.

Then he moves he hand away, and it falls off.

He still has direct control though, and can talk and see again, so that’s not so bad.

Also reassemble and fix anything fleshy (not enemies, mind you) that really needs fixing in the interim period with my not entirely supreme medical skills.

Noticing that Bukkar has the situation firmly under control – direct control – Gervedder finds nothing useful to do, at least not that he can tell from a cursory glance over everyone’s status sheets.

See if there is any more loot, because loot.  Dronebongo eats Nigel because a growing dronebongo needs protein.

”I loot, therefore I loot!” philosophises Tackov, quite correctly, and this tremendously truthful thought is so tremendously truthful (and thoughtful) that it imbues itself with magic, summoning bounteous loot from the very ether. Tackov watches thoughtfully as the room the adventurers are in starts filling with endlessly materialising gold coins, which seem to be materialising from the very centre of the room, and are also on fire.

If he took a second to examine the face of the coins, Tackov would notice that the engraved face is naked. But, if he did this, he would also lose a second in his race to escape the flood of burning golden coins.

Luckily though, he actually gets time to examine the coins and his options whilst time pauses inexplicably as the GM has some kind of vague problem that leads to his complete disappearance for over a week, and then time unfreezes, and everyone is suddenly calm and rested,  feelin- RANDOM ENCOUNTER ROLL!

Oh no, it’s okay. Feeling completely fine and refreshed!

The adventurers all flee, possibly pausing to pick up a handful of burning coins before rushing back through the terrible level three of the Temple of Sef, and find the door down to the fearsome level four, Sylvanna sprinting along recklessly in the lead as her various abominable creatures struggle to keep up. Her golems also straggle along! Hoho.

She’s just about to reach out and open the door to level four, when a voice rings out!

“Stop!”

It is her conscience? Her imagination? Or one of her loveable teammates?!?!

Will anyone open the damn door?

Or, more to the point, who?

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - 1.122
« Reply #1660 on: December 01, 2014, 10:11:19 am »

((Looks like the invaders sent us back a lawas clone with improved post-productivity.

I approve!))

"Baa!" Lady Sheepswool added, clacking her hooves and hopping around in a ferociously cute manner. A present lack of thumbs excluded her from such things as opening doors, as she was trying to explain, in her own way. It was quite disconcerting.

Action: Forever Pantomime.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: December 01, 2014, 10:26:56 am »

"Well, go on and open it, Bukkar.  It's the only way you'll get ahead around here!"

Assume defensive stance, ready to Wind Blast I any nasties back into the room, should they spill out all over us.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: December 01, 2014, 03:26:40 pm »

Bukkar, carrying Nigel's his head, groans in exasperation before going to do something cool.

Y'know how in action movies how they cut holes in bank vault doors with lasers? Do that with Hate Beams. Laser Eye Anger. Whatever my eye beam attack is called. To the door to level 4.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: December 02, 2014, 11:56:01 am »

Take up a position behind the rest of the meatshields, in case there are nasties behind that door.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: December 02, 2014, 12:03:19 pm »

"I sense traps. Many, many traps."

Prepare to dodge traps. Run about a little so that I'm not pinned down in place.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 118