Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: (ISG) Ghost Town  (Read 4136 times)

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(ISG) Ghost Town
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:08:14 pm »

"It is not what you cannot see in the Dark that you fear." -The Diary of Mister Welldone

This is a suggestion game based in the afterlife, centered around darkness and the unknown. Hopefully you enjoy.

Well, you're here again. The Boss certainly loves to have you around the place. That, or you're actually fired today. That'll be the day.

You chuckle as he materializes behind the desk.

You: "Well, what is it this time?"

The Boss: "Your Death Quota is decidedly sub-par. I am not pleased.

You: "Yeah, yeah. So I got caught up on the job by a couple of kids saying they were Ghostbusters or something, who cares?"

The Boss: "Sure, sure. I've seen you on the job. You barely do anything in the Material World. Do you want to be sent to the Spirit Slums?"

The Boss passes a piece of paper to you over the desk.

Well, you've just been fired. This is a problem.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:25:24 pm by Dredonius »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Ghost Town
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 07:53:54 pm »

Be respectful, thank him for allowing you to work this long, then reach out for a handshake and as soon as he's grabbed your hand sock him right in the jaw.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 07:57:09 pm »

Be respectful, thank him for allowing you to work this long, then reach out for a handshake and as soon as he's grabbed your hand sock him right in the jaw. grab his arm and flip him over your head.
Fixed it for you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:57:44 pm »

Request one last-chance deal - if we reap x souls in z time, we get to keep our job. If he refuses, leave and go to the other death company next door.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 08:00:18 pm »

Wait, you can earn back your job, though! You just gotta show some chutzpah! Head to the Material World and reap someone clean.

But it has to be someone good enough. Someone too dumb to live who has mysteriously evaded death for years, baffling all the other reapers. Someone who taunts death by sticking his face in a meat grinder and coming out unharmed. It must be...

A REDNECK
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 08:02:54 pm by freeformschooler »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 08:01:25 pm »

Wait, you can earn back your job, though! You just gotta show some chutzpah! Head to the Material World and reap someone clean.

But it has to be someone good enough. Someone too dumb to live who has mysteriously evaded death for years, baffling all the other reapers. Someone who taunts death by sticking his face in a meat grinding and coming out unharmed. It must be...

A YAJUTA

FTFY
Sig! Onol

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 08:44:19 pm »

But it has to be someone good enough. Someone too dumb to live who has mysteriously evaded death for years, baffling all the other reapers. Someone who taunts death by sticking his face in a meat grinder and coming out unharmed. It must be...

A REDNECK

+100

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 09:42:33 pm »

A REDNECK

+100
+1000
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 09:48:15 pm »

A REDNECK

+100

A REDNECK

+100

Well, this could work. You bid your Boss adieu, snickering to yourself and muttering about your plan.

Your Boss looks overjoyed.

You walk out the doors of the Boss's office and head down to the train.

There aren't that many spirits out tonight, only a Geist and his Hound.

Soon you arrive at the Material World's borders. You're really not that sure as to where to find a "Redneck".

The problem is... Where in the Material Realm do you start looking?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 09:49:52 pm »

Follow the alcohol.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 10:00:49 pm »

Start on that Asia continent. There's lots of people there, bound to be someone fitting our needs.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 11:17:27 pm »

Sig! Onol

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 12:22:31 am »

Follow the alcohol.
And the guns.
Don't forget about those confederate flags! The true sign of any self-respecting redneck.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: [1] 2 3