Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169544 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #840 on: June 13, 2013, 09:37:04 am »

(note to self, don't post in mafia at midnight.)

First, Extend. I know we're gonna need it.

Second, Toony, i think we need a prod on Phantom, Solifuge, and Deathsword.

Third, fine, house 11.

Tiruin: My house is locked and i leave the game with a win. And i fear bullies in house because thats how i think they target. In information... please explain what you mean by that.

Toaster: When did i say disinterested? I've said clearly i'm going to try and help town. And why are you voting for a second time?

(gotta catch my bus, will be back later)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 13, 2013, 09:43:52 am »

Hmm...

"[/colorDariush. I'd like to ask on how your attitude shifted quite..a lot there. You said back
Daruish-What are your thoughts on Ford's role? How about Ranger's? Nerjin just left us and has been replaced by Guardsman, how will you use this to your advantage? Do scummy do you find Guardsman?
RVS questions? On second day? Lazyass is being lazy. Also, this is the last time I'm acknowledging questions containing a typo in my name.

1) It's unlikely that such power would be possessed by scum. This would allow them to sit on the sidelines and let town devour itself. Pretty OP, IMO. 2) See above. 3) To my advantage? I'm not scum, unlike you. 4) I would prefer not to play with him at all. At the time of your post, he hasn't made a single post. Isn't that a bit too early to make assumptions?
here about your take on Ranger. Did a tiny tidbit about house number really irritate you that much? How does that make him backtracking scum?

"Same goes for Toaster. However here I'd like to see how you see it. How would you think Ranger would play out that kind of style as scum--what is your read on him? Because that vote smells much like what you did to Nerjin. A blank threat with the subtle notion of fishing. At least it lacks expletives.

"What's the relation with disinterested third party and your vote and stance on him?"

PPE Ranger.

"...Ok. Your house is..locked, and you still didn't explain what Dariush and Toaster were asking. I doubt that's how a bully would act, because if that was how bullies would act then it'd be pretty much a deal of bunching up people in one house..then acting onwards such as that. Huh.

"Still, doubtful of that kind of action as compared to 'ambush a person right after school' and stuff."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 13, 2013, 10:13:59 am »

"[/colorDariush. I'd like to ask on how your attitude shifted quite..a lot there. You said back
Daruish-What are your thoughts on Ford's role? How about Ranger's? Nerjin just left us and has been replaced by Guardsman, how will you use this to your advantage? Do scummy do you find Guardsman?
RVS questions? On second day? Lazyass is being lazy. Also, this is the last time I'm acknowledging questions containing a typo in my name.

1) It's unlikely that such power would be possessed by scum. This would allow them to sit on the sidelines and let town devour itself. Pretty OP, IMO. 2) See above. 3) To my advantage? I'm not scum, unlike you. 4) I would prefer not to play with him at all. At the time of your post, he hasn't made a single post. Isn't that a bit too early to make assumptions?
here about your take on Ranger. Did a tiny tidbit about house number really irritate you that much? How does that make him backtracking scum?
When I said 'see above', I meant 'literally see the part of my post that is above this one where I adress Cado'. He promised a piece of information in exchange for the fulfillment of certain conditions. The moment those conditions started to become satisfied, he changed them. So, to answer your question, no, it didn't irritate me, it merely showed that Cado is lying scum.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 13, 2013, 11:25:50 am »

Tiruin: My house is locked as in no one can enter it/action it. And the house NK target i speculated day 1 would maybe hit a random player. Ambush right after school doesn't make too much sense to me since where would the roleblocks come in to play? and redirects?

Dariush: So i'm still lying scum even though i gave my house no. anyway? Or are you claiming that house 11 is your house?

I just thought of something. Bullies redirect a townie going to someones house to mine, getting me out of the game... But then that relies on that player having a male role... I need to stop speculating.
[/quote]

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 13, 2013, 11:41:54 am »

NQT
NQT-San is obvously a bully! De Arimasu!
Wow, you're stupid.

Why did we even let him into this game?...
Would you rather have me not do anything, De Arimasu?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:27 am »

IG, you're not doing anything.  It would probably BE better if you aren't in this game if you continue playing like this.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 13, 2013, 11:47:51 am »

...I wonder if he's doing what the scum hunting guide in the BM's says to do. vote someone random on zero grounds and see what they do.
[/quote]

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 13, 2013, 11:49:32 am »

Alright. griffinpup-san. You are a bully. Who do you bully on the first night?
Tiruin-san, tie between NQT and Cado, who do you hammer?
Dariush-san, what is your read on ZU?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 13, 2013, 11:50:35 am »

...I wonder if he's doing what the scum hunting guide in the BM's says to do. vote someone random on zero grounds and see what they do.
You gave away my plan, BAKA!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 13, 2013, 12:04:56 pm »

Ranger:
Tiruin: My house is locked as in no one can enter it/action it. And the house NK target i speculated day 1 would maybe hit a random player. Ambush right after school doesn't make too much sense to me since where would the roleblocks come in to play? and redirects?

Okay, so let me get this straight.

You win when a town male spends the night in your house.

You didn't want to claim your house because you were afraid you would be NKed.

Your house is locked, which would prevent both of these.

And we're supposed to believe you... why?

Tiruin:  My read on Ranger is that he's full of shit poop.  Disinterested (as opposed to pro or anti town) third party is my definition of his claim- not that I believe it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: June 13, 2013, 12:06:56 pm »

Dariush: So i'm still lying scum even though i gave my house no. anyway? Or are you claiming that house 11 is your house?
Yes, you're lying scum because you broke the promise to deliver information and only did so due to pressure from me and Toaster. If you think claiming your house will make you less of a lying scum, you're deeply mistaken.

Would you rather have me not do anything, De Arimasu?
I would rather carve you a blood eagle so you would stop being a rotten weaboo you are. Failing that, I'd rather have you play as closely approaching normal as your severely limited mental capacities allow.

You weren't let into WC and I honestly have no idea what caused Toony to do so here. This forum would be better off without you, honestly.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 13, 2013, 12:08:19 pm »

Toaster: When i win its locked, Just like the empty houses... atleast i don't think we can action those. And yes i'm afraid i would be NKed, i have no protection against it.
[/quote]

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 13, 2013, 12:23:56 pm »

Forget this, replacement please. You can ALL thank dariush.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 13, 2013, 12:24:19 pm »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 13, 2013, 12:28:11 pm »

...And IG kicks himself out of the subforum.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 100