Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169598 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #780 on: June 12, 2013, 01:27:51 am »

Dariush: Tiruin said someone visited her house. I got a result that two people were in a house together.  (I'll say which if Tiruin thinks i can be trusted) So i guessed i may have gotten her house. As far as i know, my house just becomes unenterable. If i say my house number, i just labeled myself as an NK target. And if they do target and kill me, fair guess is the NK works normally. If not, it could be house based.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 12, 2013, 09:41:53 am »

Ranger, someone visited me at night as well. And by visited I mean kicked down my door. The silhouette is very blurry in the picture I recieved, so I can't identify it. Since I am obviously alive I suspect some kind of arsonist.

Solifuge simply restated others' cases on Nerjin the last day, without even expanding on them. Are you going to hunt scum this time, or will you just sit by the sidelines making cat pictures?

Phantom, however, simply vanished from the game apart from around two posts with any kind of game-related content. Lack of time isn't an excuse, as I had (and will still have until tomorrow) very limited time and yet still posted. Who are the two scummiest players to your right now? Why?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 12, 2013, 10:15:13 am »

Deathsword
Ranger, someone visited me at night as well. And by visited I mean kicked down my door. The silhouette is very blurry in the picture I recieved, so I can't identify it. Since I am obviously alive I suspect some kind of arsonist.

Tiruin stares at Deathsword with vague intrigue.
"No knock knock, hello there routine? No formal greetings? Your door was kicked down and..then what? Happy Birthday?

"Did that person look like a person?"

Solifuge simply restated others' cases on Nerjin the last day, without even expanding on them. Are you going to hunt scum this time, or will you just sit by the sidelines making cat pictures?
"That last part was a bit mean you know..but still, restated others' cases? And I see it's plural--Shini and Phantom's votes were on Nerjin--yet I'm quite sure he did his own case regarding the guy.

"Care to quote?"

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 12, 2013, 10:21:22 am »

griffinpup "Why're you justifying yourself here? when you talked to Lenglon?"
I actually wasn't talking to Lenglon in that post.  In that post I attempted to explain my views on the argument that Lenglon was merely inexperienced.  I pointed out my incapability to accurately tell whether she was a newbie because it pertained to the discussion.  I wasn't attempting to justify myself.

Solifuge should actually attempt to post at some point, but all the arguments for him have already been made, so I'll have to see his reaction.
RangerCado, why did you wait for so late in the day to vote Lenglon?  She barely had time to respond to a few times to your vague accusations.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 12, 2013, 10:37:07 am »

griffinpup "Why're you justifying yourself here? when you talked to Lenglon?"
I actually wasn't talking to Lenglon in that post.  In that post I attempted to explain my views on the argument that Lenglon was merely inexperienced.  I pointed out my incapability to accurately tell whether she was a newbie because it pertained to the discussion.  I wasn't attempting to justify myself.
"So what purpose did your first paragraph fulfill in that link there? You had voted for Lenglon before this post, which I attached to that statement I had to you in that quote above. Or perhaps I'm missing something?

"Anywhoo, did your case here back up anything proceeding that event I'm poking at now?"

Solifuge should actually attempt to post at some point, but all the arguments for him have already been made, so I'll have to see his reaction.
"And what arguments exist? That he's drawing cat pictures? He's a great artist, no doubt about that. Are you going to poke at a general fact, or at least delve deeper--be specific--rather than issue a soft prod on him?

"What arguments have you? Seems like you're interested in him, but lack to question him in your own way."

NQT "I distinctly remember you giving a questionnaire about houses and silhouettes. What was your case on that again?"

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 12, 2013, 11:01:01 am »

Can we vote Ford today?

NQT for same reasons yday.

I will be gone most of today.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: June 12, 2013, 12:57:06 pm »

Imperial Guardsman has replaced Nerjin.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: June 12, 2013, 01:23:41 pm »

>_> Well. Great. This destroys anything on Nerjin from my PoV as it's mostly interactions..which I really want him to answer.

PFP

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:31 pm »

Pup: Because i had to go through everything i could before i layed my vote. And there was 3 hours left when i posted that, Lenglon decided after one post of questioning me on this to just give up. She role-claimed and then left without further arguement to me. It wasn't intentional to wait so long, i just wanted to get everything straight in my head. (Which hurt me the most from what i can determine( less male roles)

Deathsword: Well, your also a possibility now.

After some thought, I don't think saying which house had 2 people in it will cause a lot of harm. If Tiruin and Death have a problem with me saying, i'll keep quiet about it unless it can help the Town.
[/quote]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: June 12, 2013, 01:58:05 pm »

Nerjin/Guardsman:
Request Replacement I just cannot keep up with this work-load. Sorry guys. Love the flavor, love all of you but... I can't keep up.

Fair enough.  Still scum, but fair enough.

Guardsman, since you're here, what can you tell me of Day 1?

Tiruin:
Toaster: "I'd like to ask one thing."
[EXPLETIVE REDACTED] called it.

Nerjin, why did you bully Vecooster away?
"Why're you swearing, and secondly: Why're you asking someone if you knew that someone bullied our latest absentee?"

Because I feckin' can.  And what?  I'm asking him why he did it.  I know Vecooster was bullied because Toony said it in the D2 opener.

Actually, I have no reason to suspect he did it.  I cold-fired that question to scare a reaction out of him.  It didn't work, and won't work at all since he replaced out, so there's no harm in saying that now.

Ranger:
I'm claiming a pro-town third-party role. Didn't think it smart to claim day 1, (look how that ended last time) so i waited. (plus my win-con just got harder, so better to help you guys)

I must spend a night alone with any town boy to win. And since i can't leave my house, it is very difficult to do this without a lot of luck, and since me dying doesn't hurt the town as much as it would a full town role, i can just buffer a hit from a stray NK.

How are you pro-town?  Pro-town doesn't mean you benefit from town; it means town benefits from you.  Also, I disagree about your claim and stated reason for not claiming your house number- you want visits from townies, and assuming your claim is true, scum would be wasting their kill on you.

Tiruin:
We've 14 people, and 12 houses left. So you either hit my house, or someone elses.

I'm pretty sure Toony said some houses could be empty, or that a person might not live in a house.

NQT:  Is your vote analysis ready?

Also, I don't recall seeing your own answers to that survey of yours.  What are they?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: June 12, 2013, 02:05:10 pm »

Toaster: I lose if i hurt the town a lot, so i have to help the town. Pro-Town. And because of this fact, and the fact that I could be a townie fake-claiming to try and confuse the Bullies. (I'm not that stupid... anymore) In short, i'm an extra vote working against the bullies. I have no protection from someone trying to enter my house and kill me, so claiming a house doesn't do me or the town any good.
[/quote]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 12, 2013, 02:19:06 pm »

Ranger:  But you also don't care if the town actually WINS.  Also, why would the scum kill you right now?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: June 12, 2013, 02:29:29 pm »

Toaster: If they have an easy kill against one of their enemies, why not use it? And/or create a lot of WIFOM
[/quote]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 12, 2013, 02:44:31 pm »

That's some awfully certain knowledge about how scum uses their kill, Ranger.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: June 12, 2013, 02:49:03 pm »

That's some awfully certain knowledge about how scum uses their kill, Ranger.
So... my speculation, which is almost always wrong, gets me your vote... with no questions to answer... What purpose does this serve toaster?
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 100