Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169528 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #765 on: June 11, 2013, 10:37:46 pm »

Can Vector replace in for Nerjin?
No!  I sent a PM to Webadict, Ottofar, and Imperial Guardsman.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 11, 2013, 11:01:10 pm »

Woo, I'll find time to be free soon. Actually I should bring some good content to the table once I get time. Look forward to it (maybe, unless I screw up and my cases suck)
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 11, 2013, 11:31:36 pm »

"sniffle"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 11, 2013, 11:56:31 pm »

O_o

Ok, someone visited my house. Who're you, buddy boy? You come to my house, asking for some snacks, and not bringing your own, huh.

..RangerCado: "I recall you mentioning things about third-parties earlier yesterday, care to talk about it more? Where did you get the exact idea from?

"Also, you seem to be familiar with that pic, huh."

Toaster: "I'd like to ask one thing."
[EXPLETIVE REDACTED] called it.

Nerjin, why did you bully Vecooster away?
"Why're you swearing, and secondly: Why're you asking someone if you knew that someone bullied our latest absentee?"

Tiruin highlights those two statements in that one sentence.

"However I'd also like Nerjin to explain himself for his actions yesterday. Why did you act like such, hopping on cases that were not yours? Secondly, what was your read on Lenglon, and what did you see her acting towards you as--given that she saw you as town?

You were voting for Lenglon here. Unvoted and revoted her, + explanation... and then nothing. You left your vote on her and evaded queries as to why, what or how whilst giving notes about what you see on other people and not yer target, including the lack of proceeding queries to your target."

Captain Ford: What's your view on Mr. Squeaky Clean Townie?

griffinpup "Why're you justifying yourself here? when you talked to Lenglon?"

"sniffle"
I loved how you ended it though, brought a tear to my eye. :/

Fucking called it.

Nerjin, why did you bully Vecooster away?
Because double kill that's why. Seriously though I had nothing to do with it.

Request Replacement I just cannot keep up with this work-load. Sorry guys. Love the flavor, love all of you but... I can't keep up.
Wait what now? Double kill? Then you had nothing to do with it?

..What. I smell tactical retreat.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 12, 2013, 12:18:30 am »

Tiruin: Not really, but you can't tell me that picture isn't creepy. (the whiskers (i think those are whiskers) sold it for me) And judging from the picture as well, i think Vecooster may have been an SK of some sort.

Hmm... do i claim now or later... Now.

I'm claiming a pro-town third-party role. Didn't think it smart to claim day 1, (look how that ended last time) so i waited. (plus my win-con just got harder, so better to help you guys)

I can also confirm a few things. Abilities can target a house, affecting all the occupants. I believe i know which house Tiruin is in so yes someone was there with her. Theres probably a third-party helper for the bullies.

I also can inspect a house to know how many people were in it during the night. And I can't leave my house. Ever. It bites.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 12, 2013, 12:22:11 am »

Tiruin: Not really, but you can't tell me that picture isn't creepy. (the whiskers (i think those are whiskers) sold it for me) And judging from the picture as well, i think Vecooster may have been an SK of some sort.
Yandere-san (third-party girl)
..I think the prefix of 'Yandere' points it out?
Toony: Will specific roles be mentioned, or the 'alignment-gender' when flips are done?

Also..those aren't whiskers >_> Those are..wrinkles. You know? The ones below the eyes after a fatiguing day or lack of sleep. Or too much brooding?

Hmm... do i claim now or later... Now.
I'm claiming a pro-town third-party role. Didn't think it smart to claim day 1, (look how that ended last time) so i waited. (plus my win-con just got harder, so better to help you guys)
Why're you claiming anyway?

Yeah. I just said someone was there with me. How did you know which house I'm in?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 12, 2013, 12:27:04 am »

Tiruin: Because my win-con requires the town alive, it got harder with Lenglon's death, and i'm betting theres some sort of alignment checking role that will find me not town. (seriously, my luck is terrible when i care what the outcome is) And i inspected a house and was told there were two people in it so i may know where you live... dang it creepy sayings.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 12, 2013, 12:30:39 am »

..I'm really confused with you. Creepy sayings? Bluh, anyway, using Toaster's code. We've silhouettes B and J out. We've 14 people, and 12 houses left. So you either hit my house, or someone elses.

Yeah. Still, I (guess) I can tell by the silhouette here that whoever visited me is Town.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 12, 2013, 12:32:49 am »

creepy saying: I know where you live.

I also didn't inspect house 8 so that narrows it down a bit.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 12, 2013, 12:40:16 am »

"The fact that your avatar is..that, and you're hearing creepy sayings is..err. Scary."
Tiruin wields a blue book. "Back to business anyway."
Tiruin: Because my win-con requires the town alive, it got harder with Lenglon's death, and i'm betting theres some sort of alignment checking role that will find me not town. (seriously, my luck is terrible when i care what the outcome is) And i inspected a house and was told there were two people in it so i may know where you live... dang it creepy sayings.
"This is weird. You need the innocent alive, and it's harder with the lack of our dear Lenglon"
-1 to Town.
"You're presumably third-party, or some scumbag who has the gall to claim third-party with an inspect-ish thing. And pro-town/third-party. Which makes sense only if said Third-party is town-aligned. Err. What.

"You only mentioned the pros on the Town part, but not expounding on the third-party part. Why mention the latter in the first place?"

creepy saying: I know where you live.
"This reminds me of that one movie where the killer writes that along the walls and ceiling, and then horror happens. Was this addressed to me, judging by your wording there?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 12, 2013, 12:48:44 am »

(This is gonna be an awkward post)

I need town-alignment players whos roles are male alive. Lenglon had a male role so that made it harder for my win-condition now that she's dead. Helping the town as a whole works better for this because i have no clue who has a male role.

I must spend a night alone with any town boy to win. And since i can't leave my house, it is very difficult to do this without a lot of luck, and since me dying doesn't hurt the town as much as it would a full town role, i can just buffer a hit from a stray NK.

And yes that was addressed to you.
[/quote]

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 12, 2013, 12:54:45 am »

That... makes sense.

Its possible Vector had a similar-opposite-ish role, being a yandere.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 12, 2013, 01:15:18 am »

Toony: Will specific roles be mentioned, or the 'alignment-gender' when flips are done?
Role details won't be revealed until the game is over.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 12, 2013, 01:20:31 am »

I can also confirm a few things. Abilities can target a house, affecting all the occupants. I believe i know which house Tiruin is in so yes someone was there with her. Theres probably a third-party helper for the bullies.

I also can inspect a house to know how many people were in it during the night. And I can't leave my house. Ever. It bites.
Uh. You have no abilities relevant to knowing Tiruin's house and yet you somehow know it. Explain.
I must spend a night alone with any town boy to win. And since i can't leave my house, it is very difficult to do this without a lot of luck, and since me dying doesn't hurt the town as much as it would a full town role, i can just buffer a hit from a stray NK.
So how about you claim your house so that someone will be able to visit? :-/ Also, is your wincon game-ending? Do you leave the game?

Solifuge, are you planning to do anything that isn't contentless shitpictureposts today? Your 'main' post yesterday (#748) was basically defending Lenglon, stealing other people's reasons for voting Nerjin (those reason being stealing other people's reasons for votes) and FOSMGUSing me for... lurking? Seriously? That's the best case you've got after an entire day? (well, not counting your 'case' on Nerjin)

So basically you're lurking, lazy, hypocritical, bandwagoning, shitpictureposting scum. Nerjin is scum too, but less so.

((Also, before D1 flip I desperately hoped that Cado's avatar was based on his in-game portrait. Was I disappointed in the art quality... >_>))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 12, 2013, 01:24:57 am »

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 100