poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107993 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So you think a kidnapping is a good idea, well we do need the information.."

You watch from a little way behind, as Nicolette makes her move on the two men.
In one bound she leaps are the large man, smashing him to the floor and  clamping her leather clad legs around him.
With in human speed she strikes at him clawing down at his face, making a deep furrow bloody down one side and across the eye, ripping it from it socket.

The minder lies, on his back face covered in blood as Nicolette rises, her long talion like nails red with blood as she turns to face, James "the hammer" Clark.

He faired a little better, managing to draw a short dagger from his coat as Nic smiled at you.
"and your a naughty boy, guess  that means i can be a bad girl too" and with thous words she fires a harpoon claw in to his belly.

Grasping the barbed harpoon as he fall to his knees.
 shaking he try to move for a moment.
"Sleepy time" Nic holds a finger to her lips as if to shush him, before a steel toe cap cracks his check bone and a bladed spur bisects his nose with a ziig.

-----------
"So let me get this straight her, Nic turned to a giant slug thing then came back then you stole a ship and now you want me to bind
one of the elder gods or something like that to the ship to help move it!!?" asks a wide eyed Shinj.

"Yes that the short of it, can you do it? i mean we can all ways just buy some fuel if you can't do it, it's not like the engine is broken " you respond trying to down play what you're asking her to do.

"You're a master of understatement you know that? i'll see what i can do but i'm not promising anything."

"Brilliant, now if you'll excuse me, i have to go help Nic..."

---------------------
"Ok just tell me why are you wearing that?
Spoiler:  That (click to show/hide)
This is not the time for it now, we have a prisoner to interrogate.
How do you dressing up in your best bondage gear going to help?" You rant at Nicolette.

"Time for what? I'm wearing this to scare him.
It's all mood setting, if i can convince him that i will hurt him then that saves my time.
Ah there you are Claudia, are ready now?
Your playing the good cop, so you'll need this."
You watch as Nicolette clips a long leather leash on to the collar round her neck.

" I'd never of guessed, the clothes are totally normal Nic, well lets get started then" and with that you leave them to it.
----------
You lie in bed as Nicolette plats your hair and your mind starts to wander about what to do with your new found wealth.

A) build an AI to contraol tanky one or implanting some ones nervous system directly.
B) buy the items need to ritually bind an elder god to an item.
C) buy cyborg supples and 1) recruits some new followers 2) upgrade some 

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: items (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Doctor guy
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stashed (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you want to try to bind it to the tank, the ship or your armor?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

So you want to try to bind it to the tank, the ship or your armor?
Assuming we only can do one thing, armor.

And we should then start a proper cult by shamelessly ripping off Adeptus Mechanicus. Of course, membersip is mandatory and comes with a complementary brainwashing.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:00:09 pm by Knit tie »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming we only can do one thing, armor.
Yes one thing at a time.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Nonono, bind that bitch to our ship.  We can always get another one for our armour.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You really are determined to see what will happen ain't you?, well lets see what happens to the fish then." Susan sound interested but wary of what might happen.

And with that you spit out a small slime covered maggot thing, it wiggles about on the surface of the water for a minute
before the captain fish gobbles it down hole.

-----------

"I have prepared the vessel, it is ready for the binding, meet me there at 9pm." You finish reading Shinju's text message, you and Nicolette quickly head to join her.

The salty sea air fills your lungs as you climb aboard the Umi no joō.
Looking around you can make out a strange twisted runic markings, under the moon lit sky.

After heading below you find Shinju in the engine room, sat motionless in front of a swirling triangle, it's milky yellow fluid hangs in the air.

Wordlessly you both sit down at the points, and with a nod to Shinju she begins.

A smooth and otherworldly tongue fills the air, as Shinju sings a sirens call to the elder beings of the void.
Slowly semi there things begin to rouse inside Shinju and the marks that bind them expand and swell to cover her body.

Her black diamond snake slivers down into the folds of her robes, it darts up her arm coiled around a skull.
A man like skull with gleaming elephant tusks.
"A yag! how on earth did she get a yag skull? I haven't even see live one since thuria split in two."
Susan sound genuinely surprised and excited by this turn of events.

With a genital toss the skull  lands the center of the swirling triangle.
The air starts to wobble as some thing starts cross over from an incomprehensible place.

A twisted thing crawls in being, you can barely see it, a mass of gray sucker covered tentacles hang from the mouths of a huge multi head ginger kitten.

"Zeddicus the Shadowwalker of Alacahöyük, We have summoned you here, Do you take the sacrifice?" Shinju voice resonants with power as she speaks.

"The sacrifice? who is it to be?
The flame haird Goth?
The one forged of steel?
Or you?" an alien voice sounds from the Kitten Cthulhu thing.

More of the otherworldly tongue flows from Shinju's lips as she argues with Kittenhulhu.
After what seems like an hour a deal is finally made.
"Then swear allegiance  and prostrate your self be for them." Shinju commands it in english.

"For seven years you will dwell in this vessel and i will give you body's of seven still born baby's each full moon for your service."  Shinju  reveals as Kittenhulhu bows at your feet.

Well you now have a demon powered ship, what are you going to do with it?
--------------
Doctor guy
Demon powered ship (to do)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Well we just solved the energy crisis.  On a more serious note, let's go back to england(if we aren't there already) and round up the rest of our gang and start kicking some ass and corruption and the NWO and whatnot.  Maybe the bilderbergs, they're evil, aren't they?
And we should also eventually get the stuff together to bind one of them to our armour.  Because why the fuck not?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

--------------
"So did the prisoner talk?" you ask Nicolette as you drive back to base.

"Ya, after a quick Geißelung with a Katze neun Schwänzen he got the idea that i was there to hurt him not sleep with him.
It was a bit difficult getting answers at first but some foltern later he sang like a cannery." she smiles thinking back to her handy work.

"So that what you where doing in that leather fetish get up, i had wondered what you where up to." chuckles Shinju.
"What? i dressed up to intimidate him." answers Nicolette
"Really, then whats with the leather pants and the stiletto heels?" asks Shinju in a snaky tone

"It's a Personal choice, i'm comfortable dressing this way, so why should i care what others think of me?" Nicolette stretches out and reclines her chair.
"but Nicolette-chan it makes you look like a Ankana fushidarana on'na no baishunpu." shinju states with confidence that her insult can't be understood.

"So but your still a Schräge Augen Fotze." Nicolette turns round to face Shinju, with an irritated  look in her eyes.

"Enough both of you, now nic what did he have to say?" you interrupt there arguing, as you really don't want to pay to get any blood out of the seats.

"It was interesting, he claimed that he was to supply drugs to a meeting of the Bilderberg Group, you know the secret government cabal thing." Nicolette sits back up and faces you.

"Well lets go show then the spirit of 61 A D, and teach them a lesson." you smile to your self, this is going to me interesting... 
---------------

So you have the address of the next bilderberg meeting and the guest list, how are you planing on play it?

Charge in the front gate covered in woad and screaming?
Have a "chat" with a guest?
Sneak inside the hotel?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Well seeing as how they more or less are the leaders of the western hemisphere, I say we kidnap and brainwash ALL of them.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well seeing as how they more or less are the leaders of the western hemisphere, I say we kidnap and brainwash ALL of them.
Really there's only a hand full for government figures that go.
So any way, your plan is to kidnap people right?
-------------

"Look this stinks, so you are going to help me get ready first" states Nicolette as she looks at the pot.
"Yes, i want you to give me a hand with my new corset, you know i'm crap at lacing things up behind my back, And this stinks bad, i'm wearing that gasmask maybe it'll help with the smell." Nicolette sounds more insistent as she pinches her nose.

She slowly dips a gloved finger in the paint and then starts to trace out a complex twisting patten up across your chest and gently down your back to your calfs...

----------
"Well thats three by the tennis courts, and with the 4 by the pool we're up to 17 so far." 
Stéphanie informs you of her count as she descends from the tree.

"So we have three ways in the tennis courts to the left of the main building, the pool and the gardens to the rear or the front door, well what the plan boss?."

Sneak in?
Charge the place?
Something clever?

Spoiler: Doctor Barret (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:58:50 pm by Funk »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Lives of the rich and powerfull.
« Reply #1092 on: June 22, 2014, 08:57:23 pm »

We could show up at the front door with some cyborgs and snake people, forcing them out of other exits, where we are waiting to shove then into unmarked vans. We'd also have to make sure that they can't get anyone in or out by the roof/helicopter.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: June 23, 2014, 07:09:07 am »

Well, we do have some fancy hi-fangled stealth system, no sense letting it rot.  Also, once we've either found them all or something like that (after all, we need the media and industry guys as well) we're going to need a lot of vans.  We shoulda put our brain wash equipment on wheels and just held them hostage until they're all better.  Oh well, you know what they say about hindsight.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 07, 2014, 09:39:11 pm »

------
"Ok every one got the plan?, Im going to sneak in the front door and see who i kind find.
Claudia, i need you to cover the roof, take Séraphine with you, i want any helicopter shot down,
Nic you get the fun job, you're cleaning out the main building, take hector with you as theres bound to be some resistance.
Get them out of the building and in to the garden, there Shinju will be waiting with  the rest of our forces to try and catch them as they flee."

With your briefing finished, you pass your clothes to hector and head off into the building.

Invisible to the naked eye you effortlessy slip inside after a guest, the inside screams of a past as a stately home, the walls are covered in a mix oil painting and antiques.

You ignore the down stairs for now and start to explore the upper floors.

It becomes clear that up stairs is for fun, when a giggleing pair of japanese "school girls" rush past you, followed by rather excited general.

Undeterred you duck in to a side room, in side the MP for Barsetshire is tired to a lashing post, his back exsposed
"Now  you will follow the party line next time theres a vote!" the chief whip barks as he tears open the MPs back with his namesake.

Ignoring the parliamentary disciplining, you leave the room and explore the down stairs.
The main meeting room is all but empty, save for a small and drunken crowd watching TV.

"Well how can i kidnap anyone important if all they do is drink, get stoned and shag the prostitutes ?
what did you expect them to do in private but relax?"
you think to your self as you exit the conference room.
Outside you find more of the same as a game 4 a side top less tennis occupies a large crowd.

Reluctant you signal for Nicolette to start her attack.

A muffled burst of gunfire emanates from the hotel, followed shorty by the blood curdling roar Nicolette war cry.

With the clash of shattering glass, a body is flung from the hotel, intestines trailing like streamers in the winds as lands with thuds down on to the tennis court.

Panicking the crowds scatters and they start to flee into the gardens and your waiting ambush.

Like clock work the hole plan falls in to place as you watch a score of important looking people are tackle and quickly captured.

As the eleventh is manhandled to the ground, you hear sirens approaching from somewhere in the distance.

Quickly as your attack started you retreat, leaping aboard Tanky One.
Chunks of dirt and grass are flung up by Tanky One's tracks as they fight for grip, and it slides around in a sharp turn.

Inside Tanky one you are buffeted about as it crashes thru the sliding doors at the rear, sending glass flying about.

Covered in a mix blood and entrails, Nicolette climbs on board and then collapses in to an unconscious heap.

A loud raspy snore both deafens you and reassures you, as the sound of police draws near.
Fighting your way overweaker cars you sling Tanky one around and take off thru the golf course at full speed.

You start to pull away until you slip a track into a sand trap and enter a flat spin as you leave the ground.
A near by fence crumples as you land, and turning hard to the right you rejoin the road.

You're tail is left standing still as you race up a hill.
You don't so much crest the hill as leap over it, over taking a silver car as you land.

With a slight turn to the left the road narrows as it follows the hillside, you seize the opportunity, with one push you shove pursuer clean off the road.

The car tumbles down the hill, flipping side to side before landing a group of sheep.
--------------------
"So he said he was the prime minster of this Crohakon?
well this is intresting indeed Jackie...."

Spoiler: Doctor Barret (click to show/hide)

country  Crohakon a small semi-land locked eastern eroupe ish

history formed in a war 1737 regiecus
monacy
crown prince shot 1914
revaluation 1923
occupied by germany 1941 to 1945
liberated  by USSR in 1945   
comunist till revaluation 1990

neabours Callatraeanea
Kedardoviastan

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 83