poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107990 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Mastery of the Cyborg ninja
« Reply #1065 on: April 26, 2014, 09:18:30 pm »

In one of the legion sub sets of christianity seven hundred and seventy seven represents the holy trinity and shit.  Making it basically the number of god.  More or less.  It's holy, and is the holier than thou counterpart to the number of the beast, for that(those) sub bits.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 27, 2014, 05:21:20 pm »

314.  All WorShip pi(e)!
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 03, 2014, 08:48:50 pm »

A week pass slowly as you watch the worm thing's pouch pulsate as some thing slowly grows inside the milky white folds of skin...

"Jackie i hate to have to tell you this but if what comes out is some thing other than Nicolette and you can't reason with it, the you will have to destroy it." Susan tells you
"Why are worrying so much? do you know something Susan that i don't?" you asks her.
"I know no more of this than you do, i just want you to be ready foe the worst."

Then with a all mighty quiver some thing starts to force it way out, tearing open the pouch as it emerges.   
Covered in a slime like jelly, a female exoskeleton emerges, smooth white coloured chitin covers her body.

"Ugh -vomit--  what happend?" you are over joyed to hear Nicolette voice again.
"What happen! Nicolette i leave you for a minute and you turn in to that worm thing! two whole weeks! i've had to put up with feeding that! that's what happened. " you rant at her for a moment.

"Worm thing? what are you about? Oh i was that?" Nicolette looks confused for a moment.
"Well i guess i've finally changed, lets explore how, i'm sure you have missed me"
she smile at you with a lusty grin.

You spend the next last few days of your cruse , enjoying Nicolette's company and intimacy you both uncover her changes...

--------------
"So other than the exoskeleton, the longer finger nails, fangs and just how much faster you are now have there been any other changes?" you ask her as  pour a second glass of red wine.

"Well i haven't been feeling cold recently, but many i haven't felt right." Nicolette tells you before she takes a second drink of red wine.

"Right like your body isn't right? different than you remember? it was the same for me, just give it time it's like moveing house, it takes time to settle back in, thats all."
-----------
The days pass as you and Nicolette cross the Mediterranean and the chitin the covers hse boduy  is slowly covered as it sinks down in to her body, letting her skin take on smoother more human like appearance.

"So we get paid, pick up the ours then what?" Nicolette asks you.
"First you have to start wearing clothes again, just because i like your body it doesn't mean that other do.
We both packed clothes and "I'm trying to get an all over tan." only counts in Mediterranean longitudes, so you have to wear something when new get home."
She grins mischievously at you as mention the words clothes.

(so any plans for what next?)
to do full brake  down of her powers.
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: items (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:22:55 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 03, 2014, 09:21:40 pm »

We get back to our headquarters and start planning the takeover of Britain (the world will follow). Murder some random thugs on the way to see what Nicci can do.

Yay, updates!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1 + Random thug killing once the Gm is sober,
To rule the UK to need to get elected, you campaign song.
Now viewing as your supporters consist of 1 undead wizard , 11 lizard people,5 cyborges and Nicolette, none of witch can vote, and our a wanted criminal may be this becoming an MP lark is harder than you thought.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:45:07 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look it's simple! All we have to do is make other guy seem worse!

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, we have to turn the majority of the population into cyborgs. That way we'll get elected simply because we are one of them.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Hold on.  Why are we going to take over the UK when there are such seedier places for us to clean up?  Find a particularly crime ridded and war torn part of africa (such as somalia) and take it over and clean it up.  Then spread out to the world, and eventually the universe.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's a good point. It'll make taking over less seedy places easier.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

We should get a goldfish. And then we should see if we can create a mini-symbiote. And then we should make CAPTAIN GOLDFISH! And then we should see if we can get a tiny goldfish version of whatever Susan didn't want to come out of the worm.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We can go to Russia and assassinate Putin.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

We can go to Russia and assassinate Putin.
Just so long as we don't invade in the winter.  Everyone knows, it's just as bad as starting a land war in Asia.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You sleep fit fully, a vision comes to you.
Four skeleton horses, there bones of metal clattering as the blade like hooves scar the ground and four riders cloaked is blackness carry onwards across a empty plane of sand .

"Jackie, the time has come, you must show them, let the glory of the machine be opened to all , let all those that chose to join you and transcend from the weakness of flesh.."

A dragon glittering in the sky above it's brass skin shineing in the sun light as it dives down at the horsemen.
"East to the city on seven hills, there you will find the Place of Skulls, we will speak more of our plans once you are there."

Your vision returns to the real world just as the brass dragon opens it's mouth to show it's crystal teeth.
-----------

"You had a vision from Susan, she told you head east and that it was time to recruit more cyborgs.
well then i have to ask you, why are here? in this sh**hole of a bar? you said we'd go some where nice, to make up for all the ."
Nicolette asks you

"We are going some where nice, but there not open for an hour, so for now lets see what you can do."

"Well what do you have in mind?
If your planing on makeing more cyborgs you'll need supply's
and we need to do something with the ship, it's fuel tanks are nearly empty." shes asks you finishing her drink.

"Lets see what you can do to the local drug dealers, keep it simple for now." you tell Nicolette as you button up your coat.

------------
It's a bit short but i'll add more later.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:27:22 am by Funk »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I know you're expanding on it, but I still say we summon Cthulhu (or a suitably similar eldritch entity) and make him our bitch by using him to pull our ship about.  And as our premier anti-ship weapon.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 83