poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108153 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #555 on: August 24, 2013, 12:14:34 pm »

Ooops, accidental mind rape?

Loan sharks are people too- if having a bad reputation.

I'm going to vote for the bank. It'll get us the money we need better, and it's a choice between grey & grey (if we do the bank robbery right). I vote we ask susan for a super-digging machine- let us come up under the vault and chew through the concrete quietly. Yes, that's an oxymoron. That's why we ask susan/use magic. PRIORITY: locate accurate measuring/location device. We don't want to come up in the wrong spot.

Depending on what susan comes up with, we might be able to go straight in through the wall.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:39:37 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 24, 2013, 03:04:34 pm »

I think we can already do that.
I'd say loan shark just because of the lower, much, much lower, risk of getting caught.  Or raising the ire of the powers that be.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #557 on: August 24, 2013, 03:59:20 pm »

Lol, yes, we've certainly not raised anyone's ires.
We can, but not quietly. If we can do it quietly, we might be able to get in/get out.

Although, we also have a memory machine, dna splicers & mind control symbionts sooooo, we might want to think outside the box. 

QUESTION: What happens to our symbionts after they die deactivate? Decomposition?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:01:06 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 24, 2013, 09:38:46 pm »

Do a temp brainwash of a IT guy at a large banking chain to give us the codes necessary to get into the servers, and insert a program that scalps a penny off of each transaction for us.  Then also do one to the manager/CEO so he can cover for us when it's inevitably found out about.
It's more in depth, but it gives us a lot more in the long run and it's a stable source of income.

EDIT:  Robbing a bank is liable to be taken more seriously than knocking off some murderous human-trafficing drug dealing cartel members.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #559 on: August 24, 2013, 10:14:40 pm »

More seriously than macabre corpse arrangements and shootouts in the streets? Killing crooked cops and murdering rogue army squads?

Keep in mind when we're designing a plan: it's probably in our gm's interests to keep our money finite- it's what he's been doing all along, so if we go for the super-big-value action we may be facing more rolls/checks/inexplicable lightning bolts.

I don't know if symbionts can be time-delayed. (CEO)

PLUS, YOU GUYS: If we go after banks for money & justify it with 'banks should be abolished' we could become:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:20:10 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 24, 2013, 11:03:37 pm »

More seriously than macabre corpse arrangements and shootouts in the streets? Killing crooked cops and murdering rogue army squads?

Keep in mind when we're designing a plan: it's probably in our gm's interests to keep our money finite- it's what he's been doing all along, so if we go for the super-big-value action we may be facing more rolls/checks/inexplicable lightning bolts.

I don't know if symbionts can be time-delayed. (CEO)

PLUS, YOU GUYS: If we go after banks for money & justify it with 'banks should be abolished' we could become:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
While CUVC is very tempting, I gotta cast my vote with no. Bank robbery can easily turn into a nationwide story, and our city could come under much more scrutiny.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #561 on: August 25, 2013, 09:27:26 am »

While CUVC is very tempting, I gotta cast my vote with no. Bank robbery can easily turn into a nationwide story, and our city could come under much more scrutiny.

We already have nationwide attention.

And also, we have these crazy powers, if we do it right they won't know what hit them.

Btw,
Funk, QUESTION: What were the chunks of info we pulled from Jeff's mind? What new do we know about his squadron?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:34:20 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 25, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »

QUESTION: What happens to our symbionts after they die deactivate? Decomposition?
They decompose after awhile, unless they can find a new source of nutrients. 

Funk, QUESTION: What were the chunks of info we pulled from Jeff's mind? What new do we know about his squadron?
You have gained three years worth of military training, and the knowledge that there plan was to raid a cash storage depot.

Your wanted level is currently being suppressed only by the lack of clear identification, that isn't  crazy  tales of snake people kidnappings.
------

"Claudia was haveing a good day, for a start her package had arrived."
"This package contained what exactly?"
"Just some clothes, half a dozen suits from one of those Savile Row quality at Bombay prices ads."
"Ok do you recognizes this or this thing?

Your interrogator places a pair of evidence bags, the first contains a small chrome revolver, the second hold a huge copper shell caseing.

"Now we know the revolver you used before, so where the hell did you get the shell? let me guess just gift from your grandad in navy ?"
----------------
Claudia

"Tada, well what do you think? i call it the FAML 1" Claudia beams at you as she remove the cover from some thing that looks like the bastard offspring of a machine gun and a drain pipe, it can only vaguely can be called a gun.

Four feet long and carved from a single piece of steel, the black lump sit here filling the air with menace and an unspoken promise of thunder and death. 
A long belt of large copper shells trails down in to a large drum on the underside.
-------
Elsewhere
A man covered in bandages sits from woman, her face masked in smoke and shadows.
The man specks his voice is rough and raspy "So we are agreed on the plan then?"
"Why do you think my reasons will just fade away, of course im F**king agreeing you just tell my where and when, I WILL get my pay back."
"That is prefect love my friend will contact you with the detail shorty." 
------

Your are still unsure what to make of her new gun when you park the van across the road from the grey concrete office block that the loan shark works out of.

As the hand brake clicks up you remember that you don't really have a plan.
Storing the place, killing any one that trys to stop you and hopeing that you can steal large sums of cash isn't the best plan, even if Zarkuaer tells you that how he would do it.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Basement laboratory (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #563 on: August 25, 2013, 09:37:33 pm »

How large are our scouting symbionts?
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 26, 2013, 09:41:47 am »

Is that the shotgun?  If it is, we need to give it a better name.  If it isn't we need to give it a better name.  Maybe it's a bolter.

If it's a loan shark I say just barge the fuck in, I mean, if Claudia is waving that damn thing around I don't think we'll have a whole lot of problems with crowd control.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #565 on: August 26, 2013, 01:59:32 pm »

>Afraid of doing a sneaky bank robbery
>Gun-ho for a mid-day office block massacre

How urban of an area is this? What time is it? Could we collect some more info before settling on a plan?

Also, who's cash storage depot was jeff going to raid?
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 26, 2013, 02:13:05 pm »

Sneaky bank robbery also takes a lot of time, smash and grab is faster.  And it's not a massacre if we only kill a couple people.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #567 on: August 26, 2013, 02:17:18 pm »

It also pays a lot more lewt.
The newspapers won't agree.

I want more info before proceeding!

-If it's night time, are the lights on?
-Are there back doors/alleys?
-Any cars/people outside the building?
-Any cars/people on the streets?
-How many stories is the office block?
-Any signs on the building?
-Did we read anything about them when we look them up? ('We guarantee they won't miss a playment again!')
-Many windows or 100% concrete fire-trap?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:28:23 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 26, 2013, 02:40:51 pm »

Get the armor on, try to kill there power and there communications, then charge with every one in armor. If noone can tell the cops they wont come.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 26, 2013, 02:49:50 pm »

I'm going with Grizzly on this one. I vote we start a stakeout, and get some info on the building's inhabitants.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 83