Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12574 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2013, 06:49:26 pm »

Attempt to toss the grenade at them a second time, then continue shooting.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2013, 07:14:39 pm »

Hide next to the cafeteria, and make a distracting noise with my synth. If any of the cultists come over to investigate, jump out and slash them apart.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2013, 07:54:44 pm »

Take a knee in the hallway then put a bullet into the legs of each of the three men outside with my rifle.

(( Damnit we could of used that group, more people is a good thing with 100,000+ zombies in the city around you.
On the plus side, I made some bad ass spears :D. ))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 09:03:35 am by Brood »

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2013, 08:24:03 pm »

Moe hears gunshots.  Go save the day with another convoluted plan.  Head towards the cafeteria on a flanking attack.  Go outside the room.  Then turn right.  Stealthily go to where Robert's dot would be, if was on this floor.  Then peer around the corner.  Always ready to fire, of-course, although I'm sure most of their troops are stationed. 

"Jane, yer coming with me?  I'll need some backup on my scouting mission if I get in trouble.  A shotgunner would be invaluable in close quarters fighting."

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2013, 09:38:24 pm »

Good thing there isn't any zombies up here. Though it sounds like the group I'm with is dealing with the other crazy people that was with those two guys. He'll go down to help them out after he talks to the office worker he found.

Talk to the office worker and find out who he is and what he's doing. Ask him if he wants to help take help of the crazy guys that are downstairs. Afterwards go downstairs and get as close to the right cafeteria doors as I can without getting spotted. Lie in ambush of any that exit the door with my spear. If I get caught in a long range fight, throw my spear at them and go look for that guy who made the spear for me and see if he has anymore I can use.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2013, 11:59:28 pm »

(( If you guy's don't mind can we try to avoid killing every group of humans we come across? I need to get a few men to make a little melee squad of blood thirsty zombie slaying mad men.

You know, like Moe, but with brains...... just joking but seriously no more shooting zombies out the window or I'm gonna use a spear to turn you into a flag, if you get my meaning :P. ))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2013, 01:04:42 am »

(( If you guy's don't mind can we try to avoid killing every group of humans we come across? I need to get a few men to make a little melee squad of blood thirsty zombie slaying mad men.

You know, like Moe, but with brains...... just joking but seriously no more shooting zombies out the window or I'm gonna use a spear to turn you into a flag, if you get my meaning :P. ))

((This sounds like something you can discuss in character, no?  After all, you're talking about taking an in character action about our/some of our in character actions?  For me, I'm going to let in character experiences (and my character's personality) determine how my character behaves.  Talk to me in game about it, not out.))

(How much ammunition for this shotgun did Moe hand to Jane, if any?)  Jane stashes any extra ammunition inside the ties of her armor, then holds the shotgun with her left hand wrapping around part of its barrel, more or less where the supporting hand might cradle the barrel when it was being fired.  She follows Moe but does not search with him, staying near the doorway/cubical entrance of each office he searches and watches the area.  She starts to suggest, "More hungry than menaced by crazies?  Fair enough, I think most of the food's in the cafeteria, where they are, if they haven't eaten it a-".  At the sound of the gunfire, Jane stops talking.

She listens to Moe asking if she's with him, then nods and taps a finger of her free right hand on the hilt of the katana sheathed against her left hip.  "Lets get it done."
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2013, 01:08:58 am »

(( We're scattered across the entire floor and half of us are in a fight :) not really the time to talk and it was only a request anyway.
Although if things keep going the way they are we're gonna end up split into 2-3 teams fighting each other. ))

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2013, 01:17:27 am »

Woah,i didn't knew that you rebooted it!
Am i too late?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2013, 03:13:57 am »

Start shooting at the hostiles
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2013, 10:20:22 am »

Woah,i didn't knew that you rebooted it!
Am i too late?
Make a character. If you can get in fast enough you could be the office worker superblast's guy just met. Otherwise you can start out on a higher floor in the office building. Edit: I'm about to put up the turn, so just put up a character and I'll have you start out higher up in the building.

Blue means friendly, red means hostile on the map. THe red dots have been red from the start. You saw I rolled a 1 when they got placed. And according to the friendly NPC woman who is currently hiding in her office and hasn't died and has been ignored, the guys in the cafeteria killed everyone in the building. Two of them were menacing Robert and Jane, and you wanted to recruit these guys?

(How much ammunition for this shotgun did Moe hand to Jane, if any?) 
Whatever the guy with the shotgun with had, which was (4) four packs of shotgun shells.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:45:45 am by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2013, 11:15:53 am »

Turn 4
Ignoring the pain in his leg, Dr. Chomsky throws the grenade at the men. (2) The grenade turns out to be a dud. Angered, Dr. Chomsky shoots at them with his machine gun. (2,4,4) He misses one and hits two of the hostiles for 4 and 6 damage. Jason walks out of the room and aims at the three attacking Dr. Chomsky. (2+1, 5+1, 4+1) The first shot misses, the second shot kills the second hostile, and the third slams into the third man’s chest for (2) damage. Clair Jade tries to shoot at the enemy, (2-1) but she accidentally drops the gun on her foot and then falls to the floor to pick it up. The first man fires at Dr. Chomsky, (5) hitting him in the other leg for 1 damage. (2+1) Despite loads of gunfire, only one of the people in the cafeteria joins in the firefight.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Haruki makes his way down the corridor to a room next to the cafeteria. (1) The guys in the cafeteria fail to notice him. (What is going on in there?) Haruki enters the room next to the cafeteria, sets up his synthesizer, and begins to play it. (4) 2 men leaves the cafeteria to check on the noise. Haruki attacks the first one from behind the door. (6+1) Haruki beheads him in one stroke, then (4+1) stabs the other one in the chest for (2) damage. After stashing extra ammo in her armor, Jane grabs the shotgun and follows Moe, lambasting for searching and not helping out. Moe has a plan, and asks Jane "Jane, yer coming with me?  I'll need some backup on my scouting mission if I get in trouble.  A shotgunner would be invaluable in close quarters fighting." Jane nods and says "Lets get it done."  Moe heads out and down the hallway with Jane right behind him towards where Haruki was a moment ago. They watch as Haruki causes a distraction and kills on man and injures another. Bringing up his rifle, Moe fires it at the injured man, (6) killing him. (5) The shot causes 2 others to come running, Moe fires at them. (4,1) He hits the first in the arm for 1 damage. (2) His second shot results in a click. Seems like his rifle needs reloading. In retaliation, the man pulls out his pistol and (1) drops it on his foot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Robert talks to the office worker, who turns out to be very talkative. “I’m John Johnson. I was working the day the zombies broke out, and I couldn’t get home to my family. My wife might be dead. Then those cultists came yesterday and started slaughtering everyone. I managed to avoid being spotted. I need to get past those zombies but I am mortified of them. So I’ve been hiding out here. This one manager was some Christian sect follower and he had lots of food and water in his office, so I’ve been living off that.” When Robert asks if he’d like to help fight the cultists, he says he’ll be glad to as they killed two of his friends. He walks over to a manager’s office, and pulls out a Bushmaster AR-15. “This guy was a major NRA nut too.” The two of you head downstairs towards the right cafeteria doors. When you get there, you see that three men are fighting an injured Dr. Chomsky, Jason, and Clair.

Clair Stone continues to hide.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2013, 11:26:02 am »

Tackle the guy who dropped his gun.  Moe will then take the pistol as his prize.  After he reloads his gun. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:08:16 pm by alamoes »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2013, 11:28:45 am »

"Alright John, I'm gonna rush them with my spear as soon as it seems like I can get close to them without getting shot at. I want you to cover me as while I rush in.  That guy by the door that's near where the three crazy guys are at is with me so don't shoot him." Robert says to his new friend John.

Wait for a good opportunity to rush the three crazy cult guys and try to use my bayonet training I had in basic to good use with my spear. Tell John to cover me as I do so.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2013, 11:40:15 am »

(( Ofcourse!!! They clearly graps the zombie apocalypse situation. ))

Continue making bad guy's die, aim for the ones targetting the dr first.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:04:41 pm by Brood »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14