Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: (ISG) Derelict Dreams (SHUT DOWN DUE TO STUPID)  (Read 16694 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Derelict Dreams
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2013, 05:58:03 pm »

"BAH! WE WILL LEAD THIS GIRL TO A GORY VICTORY, PATHETIC "VOIDLORD" OR NOT! THE STREETS OF THE CITY WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF HER ENEMIES!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2013, 06:11:23 pm »

"I... tried, but... ugh, this is stupid. I suppose I'm going to get screwed by the rest of you...
I'm not associated with this... Except now I've gone and added my voice to the mix. Ugh, your graves... and mine. Screw it! Screw it all! We're done for because people don't know how to keep their mouths shut! ...Is it too late for me to leave and absolve myself of this? It probably is. So much for my short tenure as a voice...
"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2013, 06:13:12 pm »

"I... tried, but... ugh, this is stupid. I suppose I'm going to get screwed by the rest of you...
I'm not associated with this... Except now I've gone and added my voice to the mix. Ugh, your graves... and mine. Screw it! Screw it all! We're done for because people don't know how to keep their mouths shut! ...Is it too late for me to leave and absolve myself of this? It probably is. So much for my short tenure as a voice...
"
UGH, STOP WHINING AND SHUT UP! YOU SOUND LIKE THAT LITTLE BITCH SLANNESH! "WHAAA, WHAAAA, I'M SO A FREAK AND A BOTTOM!" I'LL PUT YOUR SKULL ON MY THRONE!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2013, 06:14:07 pm »

"I don't have a skull. You don't have a throne. You are killing us all. Stupid."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2013, 06:19:14 pm »

"Shut UP, you sucidial maniac! Ahem. Diana, please ignore the gray-voiced fool for a bit at least. That'll show him."
"I completely agree, yellow. Although I think all of our talking is going to have consequences..."
"I think we've been good. At least I have. Some... less so, I'll admit."

"BAH! WE WILL LEAD THIS GIRL TO A GORY VICTORY, PATHETIC "VOIDLORD" OR NOT! THE STREETS OF THE CITY WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF HER ENEMIES!"
"It's worth considering that that is completely counterproductive to her goal of, y'know, surviving. Especially seeing as she lacks a weapon."

UGH, STOP WHINING AND SHUT UP! YOU SOUND LIKE THAT LITTLE BITCH SLANNESH! "WHAAA, WHAAAA, I'M SO A FREAK AND A BOTTOM!" I'LL PUT YOUR SKULL ON MY THRONE!
"Actually, just try being quiet for a bit. All the things you've said are just kinda generally terrible."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2013, 06:20:48 pm »

"The only hope we have at this point is that the voidlord intervenes and for some reason does not decide to end all of our pitiful existences."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2013, 06:22:02 pm »

"I don't have a skull. You don't have a throne. You are killing us all. Stupid."
...BITCH, DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I EVEN AM?!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2013, 06:31:54 pm »

"Oh god. Please stop shouting about inconsequential crap, Red dude.
Well, for the sake of productivity... Maybe, ask that little goblin guy about anything notable he's found in the surrounding area?
This whole situation could be profitable, if we take full advantage of it."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2013, 06:33:25 pm »

"Although I think all of our talking is going to have consequences..."
"
"I think we've been good. At least I have. Some... less so, I'll admit."
"Actually, just try being quiet for a bit. All the things you've said are just kinda generally terrible."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2013, 06:34:35 pm »

Well, I think I'm going to officially count out of the talking, as I realize that this is of a breed of player actions that is the cause of a few other MSPA deaths.

Seriously, as players, we should stop playing this kinda stuff. It just ends up frustrating most GMs. The GM here presented the slap-down in an interesting fashion, but that ended up intriguing us more then anything. So, we should probably stop this because it's just not healthy for a suggestion game. And this is a really neat game.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2013, 06:41:10 pm »

Well, I think I'm going to officially count out of the talking, as I realize that this is of a breed of player actions that is the cause of a few other MSPA deaths.

Seriously, as players, we should stop playing this kinda stuff. It just ends up frustrating most GMs. The GM here presented the slap-down in an interesting fashion, but that ended up intriguing us more then anything. So, we should probably stop this because it's just not healthy for a suggestion game. And this is a really neat game.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2013, 06:43:09 pm »

Fniff, chill the fuck out. It's just a game. Hell, we're not even derailing it. I think the GM meant to intrest us. Also good look up Do Not Trust the Rainbow Snail, thats what we're kind of doing.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2013, 06:45:37 pm »

Sorry, but this has happened before in a game I was in. The GM indulged a few requests, it got out of hand, and then the game was ended because the whole thing had pages upon pages of an in-joke.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2013, 06:46:57 pm »

Then the GM was kind of a dick. You just have to fucking power through that shit. Use it to make the story better. I'm assuming Dex is not as much of a That Guy as the other GM.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2013, 06:48:37 pm »

"Purple text, last I checked, I am neither dead nor undead, the latter being obvious and the former being a prerequisite. Something else that bothers me is that you refer to shouty thing as "voidlord", when not only was his name not given, but we are allegedly these "voicelords", the name you both misheard and misused. As such, any thoughts of hate towards the mythical "voidlords" your mind has entertained indirectly insult both me and you."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19