Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: (ISG) Derelict Dreams (SHUT DOWN DUE TO STUPID)  (Read 16691 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Derelict Dreams
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2013, 03:17:05 am »

WHAT, WHAT! HOW DARE THIS THING DEEM ITSELF WORTHY TO COMMAND ME! I SIGNED NO PACT MONSTER! WHEN I LEAD THIS GIRL TO VICTORY I WILL HAVE HER PUT YOUR HEAD ON HER MAIN BANNER! THE GREEN HAIRED ONE WILL RULE THIS LAND! THE GREEN WARRIOR WILL RULE THESE LANDS WITH AN IRON FIST! THE EARTH WILL TREMBLE AT OUR APPROACH! ALSO INTERROGATE THIS LESSER BEING! AND YOU THERE, STOP STEALING MY COLOR!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Burkhart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2013, 03:36:52 am »

(I see that simply having an object lesson isn't enough for some people. Some people have to poke the fire until their skin turns black.)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2013, 06:29:40 am »

Until it turns black? No! We'e going to poke this fire until we burn the world!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2013, 07:01:36 am »

Steal its helmet.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2013, 07:16:35 am »

Shame you couldn't say that. All you needed to say was "Vaus tenvr Skaavnhaelod.  Arkzvr Daen, En. Arkzvr." It is a simple sentence. Unfortunately, it has produced no results. And you, loud shouty thing, for one, whatever you're beating the living shit out of is not me. That looks nothing like me.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2013, 08:00:59 am »

((Loving this so far!))
"Shhhhh!  Do you guys want to get your asses destroyed or something?! That guy is obviously more powerful than us, even though we are lords. I guess that would mean that he would be a voice king or something. Hehe, I wonder if there is a whole voice hierarchy? Maybe this person is like a voice knight or something, and she controls the voice peasants. By extension, maybe that big guy has a voice emperor ruling over him! That's pretty cool. Maybe we could get on good terms of the voice emperor and maybe get to control this voice guy--- oh damn it I'm rambling again aren't I. Anyway, Diana was it? Diana, you need to see that  he's giving you his megalomania somehow. You gotta get him to give you the crowbar but then ditch him. His presence is not good for your mental health! You should probably try befriending the robot-thingy instead."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2013, 08:48:04 am »

> THE GUY WHO-WHAT-PACT-WOTIZNAME: Stuff all these VOICES in that goblin. Plot thread must be maintained.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2013, 09:28:50 am »

"Senseless Talking"
"Really, I think you should probably stop trying to test that guy's patience, and I think all of our talking may bleed though... Who knows what could happen to our medium in the world as it is? I shudder to think about it, that and the guy who... Does stuff could probably kinda silence us all.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2013, 10:12:06 am »

((I already love the Voicelord Enforcer or whoever that guy is.))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2013, 05:04:11 pm »

"I personally believe that the process of fucking with the mechanisms of entities we don't understand is worthwhile and justifiable. Simply put, we will either discover great things about the universe or teach the others what not to do with an actual example to reinforce said lesson about what to avoid. And if, in the process, we destroy the universe, nobody will be left remaining around to care about such occurrence. "Lontenhaarnvr Daantsh, kyor Daantsh tenvr deset rot tiir Vlaune vaendz yaul rot troen Ksaatii", after all.

And, Diana, as to the goblin, I suggest you gather a means to even slightly resist what strange urge you have so as to avoid making yourself look like a fool."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2013, 05:29:13 pm »

"Shut UP, you sucidial maniac! Ahem. Diana, please ignore the gray-voiced fool for a bit at least. That'll show him."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2013, 05:32:19 pm »

"If anyone wishes for the death of the... miscreant. I am willing and ready. He shall die by my flames."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2013, 05:38:12 pm »

"I hope that  not be needed."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2013, 05:40:17 pm »

"If he does not bow down to his masters, then he is a heretic. Heretics cannot be abided."

Girl, put the goblin down and ask him if he knows any other hobos around. Reliable sorts.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2013, 05:47:31 pm »

"Shut UP, you sucidial maniac! Ahem. Diana, please ignore the gray-voiced fool for a bit at least. That'll show him."
"I completely agree, yellow. Although I think all of our talking is going to have consequences..."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19