Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Sanity Reigns [Game Over]  (Read 96623 times)

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
  • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
    • View Profile

Hmm... thinking over things, we may actually be at LyLo, especially if Okami is an SK, which I forgot to consider earlier.
We killed the SK.

At this point, I'm convinced ZU is scum.  Killing him will end the day.  However, we should have a contingency plan for the unlikely event that this game goes to N3 after lynching him.
D3: ZU lynched, flips town
In this case, there are four people left for N3. There cannot be more than one scum player left here, or at the very extreme one of scum, town and third party each at D4.
You're not quite confirmed Town, but you're definitely strong Town based on the reasons Hapah gave.  That leaves Hapah and IG as the possible scum/third-party keeping the game going. 

I'm leaning towards IG.  Hapah's given a consistently Town read throughout the game, from my reading.
It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

I'm confirmed town because I'm me, duh, and I know my own alignment. Of course you don't know that, but that doesn't really matter when I do my reads.

Note: I'm going to put the game on an extended extension until we find a replacement, given how far along the game is at this point.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much good a replacement for IG will do at this point. It means that we'll have to get new reads in on the replacement, and though that wouldn't have been a problem as late as D2, in late-D3 it means that nobody will really have a proper chance to form opinions.

We killed the SK.

Sure we did, but what makes you think that was the only one?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I can be a replacement if the game is almost over.  I've been loosely following this thread.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

ToonyMan has replaced Imperial Guardsman.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

Heyo KotM. Think you can squeeze a reread in? If nothing else, give this day's posts a good read, good stuff near the end.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I've already been fairly confident that ZU is mafia the last couple weeks.  When LNCP replaced in and gave his whole speech against ZU that was probably the largest turning point for me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I haven't actually read the entire thread, and I've never been in a RL Mafia before but what I do remember standing out as I followed this thread is Leafsnail getting offed N1 and this nice post he makes before D1 ends where he talks about how "ZU is totally scummy but Zrk2 is the better pick here".  Then I think some day kills happen, like Vector, and NQT was a SK since he's purple in the OP.  The LNCP post I was referring to in my previous post is here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Alright so it works like this:

D1 Zrk2 was lynched.
N1 Tiruin and Leafsnail died.  (it's safe to assume NQT killed Leafsnail here)

D2 Vector gets daykilled. (who did this?)
D2 NQT was lynched.
N2 Captain Ford dies.

D3 Toaster modkills Alamoes and The Soldier.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

Okami claimed the NK on Leaf. Nobody ever claimed the Vector daykill; I'd guess it was NQT.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, and Toaster said SK's don't get a faction kill like scum do; but they might be given additional or even unique items. I think NQT had a daykill wand or somethin'.

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We killed the SK.
Wouldn't make sense for there to be more in a 13 player game.  I certainly wouldn't put more than four anti-town players in a game that size.

Did you miss this post, or are you doubting my claim?
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile

Umm... then why isn't the game over yet?
We killed the SK.
Wouldn't make sense for there to be more in a 13 player game.  I certainly wouldn't put more than four anti-town players in a game that size.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We've killed two Mafia and one SK.  I expect four anti-town players.  Three Mafia and one SK.  There's one Mafia left.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Can't Catch a Break [Day 3]
« Reply #508 on: April 24, 2013, 07:50:38 am »

Vote Count:

Hapah:
Okami No Rei:
lordnincompoop: zombie urist
ToonyMan: Hapah
zombie urist: Okami No Rei, lordnincompoop

Not Voting:  ToonyMan

Deadline setDay 3 will end Thursday, 4/25 at 11 PM EST.

Hopefully we won't need any more replacements.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Can't Catch a Break [Day 3]
« Reply #509 on: April 24, 2013, 11:15:44 am »

Okami claimed the NK on Leaf. Nobody ever claimed the Vector daykill; I'd guess it was NQT.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Did you miss this post, or are you doubting my claim?
Oops I remember now.

Zombie Urist.  I highly doubt Okami or LNCP is mafia.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44