Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Sanity Reigns [Game Over]  (Read 96824 times)

The Soldier

• Bay Watcher
  • Mono-Lances
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Down and Out [Day 2]
« Reply #345 on: April 01, 2013, 11:21:37 pm »

IG: Yes, but why do you think zombie urist is scum? Seriously, provide links or quotes.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 02, 2013, 02:24:36 am »

Hapah
I would absolutely love to know how NQT is apparently aware of your track result.
Obviously I didn't know, but I made an intelligent guess based on what Deathsword was choosing to focus on. If Vector's right then I think we have some serious questions to ask:

Deathsword
On what grounds did you deny town a vote for today?

ZU, what's your read on the Imperial Guardsman?

Is anyone else in a position to confirm or contradict Okami's claim to have killed LS with a one-shot?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 02, 2013, 02:32:30 am »

Ho, NQT--how do you know that Captain Ford is town?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 02, 2013, 02:53:54 am »

Spoiler: Vector (click to show/hide)

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 02, 2013, 10:03:38 am »

ONE. asleep.

two, his active lurking is a pure scumtell.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 02, 2013, 10:08:05 am »

Spoiler: notquitethere (click to show/hide)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 02, 2013, 10:20:11 am »

Is anyone else in a position to confirm or contradict Okami's claim to have killed LS with a one-shot?

I read up on roguelike deaths.

Tiruin was found in a pool of blood, which in this setting would likely be a mafia factional kill.

Leafsnail was not, so it was likely a spell. or a scroll. of death.

(aspergersmodedeactivated)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 02, 2013, 02:31:53 pm »

First part: 'Everyone' seems like a strange word choice when you only had 2 votes on you, but whatever. Also, please explain how my reasoning of you doing essentially no hunting D1 is full of shit. Alsoalso, you're right that you weren't defending yourself all day. However, every post of yours other than the two I linked are either: a) only answering questions; b)fixing a mistake; or c) throwing über-softball questions.
Second part: I am legitimately confused here. Are you attacking NQT for a grammar derp ("Most Scummiest" instead of "Most Scummy")?
Furthermore, he might be phased out today, but I'd still be interested in your opinion on Ford. You seemed convinced he was scum before you started attacking NQT.
Did Hapah teach you how to count?
Zombie Urist: alamoes, Imperial Guardsman, Zrk2, Vector
Also, because I did hunting. I looked at Ford, NQT, Vector, and to a lesser event.
Also also, I disagree. Conclusion: You're a liar liar liar.
2. No I'm attacking him because what he said he said is not what he actually said. He claims he meant "ZU is marginally scummier than Zrk2". He said "I think ZU is most scummiest". I don't see how what he said could mean that he means he said.
3. Where was I "convinced?". He was plenty scummy and still is. Its annoying how I can't question him, but oh well.

I don't, obviously. I was asking a leading question. I want Deathsword to show us why he was so sure Ford wasn't town.
How do you know DS thinks Ford isn't town?

He's a hypocritical active lurking POS. Also, where is your logic analysis?

Extend midterms Wed+Thurs
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 02, 2013, 02:41:25 pm »

I used a scroll of phasing on Ford. I chose him based on gut-feeling.

Deathsword
NQT: Why do you think it was an artifact and not a more common item?
The sword was the only item I saw that could make someone disappear with no flip. If you can see a more common item that could have caused Ford to disappear then I'll accept it as the more likely cause. Why did you choose Ford to disappear?
NQT: How did you know it was me before Vector claimed?

Vector: How did NQT know it was me before you claimed?

More coming.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 02, 2013, 02:44:13 pm »

I read up on roguelike deaths.

Tiruin was found in a pool of blood, which in this setting would likely be a mafia factional kill.

Leafsnail was not, so it was likely a spell. or a scroll. of death.

(aspergersmodedeactivated)

It's just flavour. Toaster could write that Tiruin was disemboweled and it wouldn't change anything. In a bastard game this might have been useful, but I doubt this is the case here.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 02, 2013, 03:12:29 pm »

ZU
2. No I'm attacking him because what he said he said is not what he actually said. He claims he meant "ZU is marginally scummier than Zrk2". He said "I think ZU is most scummiest". I don't see how what he said could mean that he means he said.
I said you were the most scummiest out of Zrk2 and ZU. You're the only person who has misread it and now you're sticking religiously to this bogus point. I've shown why I was only referring to you and Zrk2 in my last post so drop it.

I don't, obviously. I was asking a leading question. I want Deathsword to show us why he was so sure Ford wasn't town.
How do you know DS thinks Ford isn't town?
Either DS thought Ford was scum or DS is scum.

He's a hypocritical active lurking POS. Also, where is your logic analysis?
Thanks for the IG read, that's about what I was thinking, minus the implied profanity. My analysis will take time, I've just lined up four more weeks of work and so have less time for crunching than I'd anticipated.

Deathsword
NQT: How did you know it was me before Vector claimed?
See:
I would absolutely love to know how NQT is apparently aware of your track result.
Obviously I didn't know, but I made an intelligent guess based on what Deathsword was choosing to focus on.
I'm just a better player than you give me credit.  ;)

Alamoes, you're being awfully quiet. Who's your top scumpick now?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 02, 2013, 04:33:00 pm »

I suspect that NQT read between the lines.

On what is that gut-feeling predicated, Deathsword?

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 02, 2013, 06:01:15 pm »

I've been waiting for more results, but NQT seems scummy.  He may be working with Captain Ford, but I don't know so far.  He said he knew Captain Ford was town.  Either he is lying, he is right by chance, or he knows that he is town.  In the third case, he must have a role, or is the mafia.  I think he is the mafia, until he gives me a good reason otherwise. 

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 02, 2013, 06:16:20 pm »

He said he knew Captain Ford was town.
Ha! No, seriously now. I never said I knew Ford was town, in fact I distinctly said to Vector that I didn't know:

Ho, NQT--how do you know that Captain Ford is town?
Spoiler: Vector (click to show/hide)

This is a blatant and lazy OMGUS-bandwagon combo vote. Try again, and this time put some thought into it.

Toaster, vote count please.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 02, 2013, 06:46:23 pm »

True, but then why do you believe he is town?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44