Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 456472 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: A watched arsonist always boils
« Reply #2835 on: November 22, 2013, 11:42:08 am »

((@piecewise: Jumping on the wagon and saying your new avatar is cool. Hadn't seen it before due to my workplace PC's quirks.))

"My sincere congratulations. Now finish him."

Let Flint finish the UE, but if the old man decides to gloat, make a speech, talk or anything else that may give the UE time to do something, execute the UE with gauss fire - bursts if needed - to both the chest and head. In case his brain isn't destroyed by the first shots, keep going until it is.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: November 22, 2013, 11:47:49 am »

((Yeah, I've been meaning to say so, but that is an awesome avatar PW.))

"Whew. Well done. Now kill the bastard and let's keep going."

Wait until someone kills him, then loot his corpse of everything I can, after checking him for traps that he prepared incase this happened. Question Steve if this is the guy we're looking for that shot at the control room and prompt for further instructions.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:49:32 am by Zako »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: November 22, 2013, 11:56:12 am »

((Eh, I liked his old avatar more, but the new one is fine.))
Sad kitty keeps on waiting

For Feyri:
finish delivering Teal's body to the infirmary.

EDIT: Apparently we're all in one thread now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:36:56 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: November 22, 2013, 12:08:12 pm »

((Eh, I liked his old avatar more, but the new one is fine.))

((Well, so far all of his avatars I saw have been neat. I still think of him as Death from Adventure Time now and then. Now with a pipe.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:09 pm »

Wait for pickup.
Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: November 22, 2013, 12:37:40 pm »

>Do not let him live. He has an Amp. You can't disarm him of that.
((Not even with an improvised lobotomy? Worst-case-scenario, the UE dies. Okay, worst-case-scenario would be the UE avoiding the lobotomy, killing Flint, and then blowing up the ship before kicking a puppy, but what's the chance of that?))

((My thoughts on the new avatar: It works well for this game of idiots in space.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: November 22, 2013, 12:50:27 pm »

((Not even with an improvised lobotomy? Worst-case-scenario, the UE dies. Okay, worst-case-scenario would be the UE avoiding the lobotomy, killing Flint, and then blowing up the ship before kicking a puppy, but what's the chance of that?))

((My thoughts on the new avatar: It works well for this game of idiots in space.))
((STOP THAT! You're jinxing us!

And you can't really perform a lobotomy with a monofilament razor. His head would kinda explode.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: November 22, 2013, 12:55:56 pm »

((The UE can't destroy the ship. With the AM onboard, that's a mathematical impossibility. However, he can cripple it, theoretically.

Therefore, the worst thing that can happen, to Flint at least, is that the UE escapes the lobotomy and doesn't kill Flint, before damaging the Sword. Because then the AM, and quite likely the Doktor as well, will be rather angry at him. Not to mention Steve.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2843 on: November 22, 2013, 01:03:24 pm »

((I can see the killstealing and ninjalooting has already started... Damn vultures! Find your own assassin to to bother! Can't you see I'm using this one? :P))

((In a more serious vein, it might be wiser to give any loot to the communal supplies as Miyamoto suggested and at least trying to interrogate the man to make sure that the Shadow Walker was indeed a hoax to scare the indents. I'd prefer to risk my life then risk loosing the Sword or some of our production facilities to nukes.))

((@Sean: Kinda hard to do that when you only have one leg. He'd have to mind control a lot of people and get really lucky.
Oh, and I just realized, accidental Monty Python reference! That guy is the Black Knight! Think about it! He keeps fighting even after he looses both arms and a leg. The difference is he can do more than bleed on me.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: November 22, 2013, 01:10:11 pm »

((I can see the killstealing and ninjalooting has already started... Damn vultures! Find your own assassin to to bother! Can't you see I'm using this one? :P))

((In a more serious vein, it might be wiser to give any loot to the communal supplies as Miyamoto suggested and at least trying to interrogate the man to make sure that the Shadow Walker was indeed a hoax to scare the indents. I'd prefer to risk my life then risk loosing the Sword or some of our production facilities to nukes.))

((He is a trained political agent, so I doubt he's going to say whether the SW is here or not and even if he says anything, we cannot trust information coming from him. That and every second he spends alive is a second he can use to cause mayhem.))
>Yes?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: November 22, 2013, 01:14:31 pm »

((He is a trained political agent, so I doubt he's going to say whether the SW is here or not and even if he says anything, we cannot trust information coming from him. That and every second he spends alive is a second he can use to cause mayhem.))
((I agree with Caellath on this one, he didn't even flinch when his hand got severed, hell, there's what amounts to an upgraded Arbiter of Peace in the area now and he doesn't show any signs of fear.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2846 on: November 22, 2013, 01:17:15 pm »

((Well, we do have the AM and the Doc on board. I'm sure they'd have no trouble extracting the information. I don't agree with you, I like the riskier choices if they can give greater rewards. Plus, I've got to RP Flint. But I see your point.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: November 22, 2013, 01:31:09 pm »

((Well, we do have the AM and the Doc on board. I'm sure they'd have no trouble extracting the information. I don't agree with you, I like the riskier choices if they can give greater rewards. Plus, I've got to RP Flint. But I see your point.))
(( The thing is as long as he's conscious, he's dangerous thanks to his amp. If you wanted to take him alive, you'd need to try and render him unconscious, which might not be possible due to installed safeties to prevent capture of equipment and information. In fact, I fully expect that in the event of his demise, his brain will be destroyed for the same reason. ))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: November 22, 2013, 01:34:52 pm »

Find the group.

((That was a smooth bit of fighting.  Even if you have to kill him, can you at least get his equipment first?

A thought comes to mind.. would Xen be able to disarm him of his amp with his biological infiltration capabilities?  Brain surgeon style?))
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:37:56 pm by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: November 22, 2013, 01:41:46 pm »

((I could try, though I might accidentally eat him instead. So it's good either way.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 243