Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!  (Read 12625 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality -Who needs clothes?
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2013, 07:43:45 pm »

Put clothes back on and ask what is going on.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality -Who needs clothes?\
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2013, 07:46:20 pm »

Or find new clothes if our old ones aren't at hand.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »

steal a dead guy's gun and ammo. then continue following the people who know what they're doing. if something highly flammable is spotted, steal it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2013, 08:42:45 pm »

Search for escape pods.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2013, 08:55:24 pm »

Declare the dead bodies to be your new sidekicks
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »

Achieve the impossible: Beat the unbeatable, reach the unreachable, see the invisible, touch the untouchable!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2013, 12:01:31 am »

Break a table in half.
With your face!

Eat closest person
Or find new clothes if our old ones aren't at hand.
steal a dead guy's gun and ammo. then continue following the people who know what they're doing. if something highly flammable is spotted, steal it.
Search for escape pods.

Roll 4 (Put clothes back on and ask them what is going on.)

Ultimate Goal: Be normal... not boring useless normal have one personality kind of normal.
Current Goal: Escape! And You're something right for once.

"Normal" pops back in again. You quickly put your clothes back on and starts talking to the group. "Ah... yeah... sorry about the clothes thing... I kinda got split personalities that come up every few minutes... apparently. Anyways, can you guys tell me what's going on?"
The assault rifle guy stops and the two men with stop with him... though they seem impatient. "So you're not entirely crazy it seems... well we could always use more men... especially since we've lost a few here. Protect me and I'll explain anything you want. Maybe you can put that gun you stole to some use." Says the prisoner. He get's ready to continue when 2 guards come out of the southern exit (from below you) and spot you and the group. They immediately open fire and use the tables for cover. The group returns fire and uses the railing as cover (which is the solid kind of railing). Now what do you do?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Pick up table
Run toward them
Kill them with table
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

KILL THE YAKS! That suspiciously look like guards, that is. WITH MIND BULLETS! That suspiciously look like real bullets. Well, whatever works.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

OBEY THE FIRELORD'S DECREES, IN THE NAME OF THE INFERNO!! keep a watchfull eye out for anything highly flammable, steal it if possible.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JUMP INTO THE MASS DRIVER

LAUNCH SELF AT ENEMIES

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fellow normal voice, aid me in sanity!

Take cover and return fire whenever possible.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Run up to and headbutt the enemies
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Pick up table
Run toward them
Kill them with table

KILL THE YAKS! That suspiciously look like guards, that is. WITH MIND BULLETS! That suspiciously look like real bullets. Well, whatever works.
OBEY THE FIRELORD'S DECREES, IN THE NAME OF THE INFERNO!! keep a watchfull eye out for anything highly flammable, steal it if possible.
JUMP INTO THE MASS DRIVER

LAUNCH SELF AT ENEMIES

Fellow normal voice, aid me in sanity!

Take cover and return fire whenever possible.

Run up to and headbutt the enemies

Roll 4 (MASS DRIVER, DO STUFF, LAUNCH, YAY!) ((Seriously.... I have no idea what to do with this one... jump of the railing or something?))

Your.... I don't even know what to call this personality... takes control. You automatically rank a level in crazy. "GET READY TO LAUNCH," You climb up on the railing, "MASS DRIVER READY," you crouch down, "FIRE!" and you dive off straight in front of you... about a foot. Then you fall straight down right through a table. It breacks but lucky you nothing of yours does. All the while everyone just stares with a blank expression at what just happened. You just caused everyone to stop shooting for a second or two. "Eh? What's that noise? Can't a guy butcher in pea- Hey crazy guy! I didn't think you could follow me with that wound! Man you are crazy!" The grinning guy appears out the window where the kitchen is... though with a noticeable fresh coat of blood on him. That makes his grin even more creepier.

You are now on the ground, aching, and in between three parties that will start killing each other right.... about..... now. Good luck!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - The ability to fly not included.
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2013, 03:08:03 am »

SPONTANEOUSLY GROW MOUTHS ON YOUR FEET

KICKBITE EVERYONE TO DEATH
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13