Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!  (Read 12646 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Welcome to a new RTD game! This one is nice and simple. You are a personality is this one person's head. You post an action along with 5 other people people. Your action will be what that person does for the turn. Then I roll a 6 sided die and whichever number I get will be the action the person does. Then I make up stuff based on your action and then we do it all over again. Whether you succeed or fail is mostly up to me. Though you won't die very easily considering there is only one person to control. That would be boring if the game ended in 5 turns right? Not everything will go as planned though... usually they will but not always. I'll update it as soon as I get six actions and I have the time. And I'm a person with lots of time.

I hope makes sense to you all. If you don't get it.... well just post anything and you'll get it eventually.

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

And now the setting... you are a personality in some guy's head... though there are also dozens of other personalities as well. Though you all want one thing in common, a cure for your split personality. Unfortunately for you... you don't remeber who you are, your stuck in a jail cell (atleast that's what you think it is) and everything is all futurey. With the exit to your cell covered in a transparent red force field and the walls, floor, and ceiling are made out of steal... or some sort of strong metal. The cell looks like it only temporary considering there is no bed or toilet or anywhere to sit except the floor. As well it feels like your moving... like you are in a vehicle of some sort. Can't really tell since there are no windows. You have a orange jumpsuit on... like you would see on a prisoner. Now what do you want to do?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 10:11:46 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - The game of being someone crazy!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 01:10:28 pm »

Do a barrel roll!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:13:57 pm by Remuthra »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 01:11:50 pm »

Remove clothes, check age and gender.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 01:21:21 pm »

Lick red force field
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 01:24:01 pm »

Do Pushups
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 03:11:07 pm »

Search jumpsuit for pockets and cell for anything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 03:30:03 pm »

PUNCH SOMETHING

((So...this is ANOTHER 'Everyone is John' RTD. Hopefully this one will last longer than the others.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 03:46:02 pm »

((What? I wasn't the first to think thins up? Oh well I wanna do it anyways :P))

Do a barrel roll!
Remove clothes, check age and gender.
Lick red force field
Do Pushups
Search jumpsuit for pockets and cell for anything.
PUNCH SOMETHING

((So...this is ANOTHER 'Everyone is John' RTD. Hopefully this one will last longer than the others.))

Roll: 1 (Do a barrel roll!)

Ultimate Goal: Cure your split personality
Current Goal: ???

The Star Fox personality takes control for a while and you suddenly jump in the air and attempt a barrel. You do one just fine but your landing sucks. You land on your side but not really all that hurt.

That was when two guards walk by happen to see you. That laugh at you while you scream out "Andross!" at them with an angry expression. They laugh even harder and continue down the corridor. Well things are going splendidly already.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - Star Fox references
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 03:49:34 pm »

Head butt red force field
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 03:50:29 pm »

scream at them that you're on vacation in a angry german accsent

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 03:50:52 pm »

Do Pushups
It's FEF, not FEOF

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 03:53:01 pm »

Punch the walls!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 04:01:38 pm »

crush their skulls with my psychic fist

"NOBODY laughs at ME!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 05:06:06 pm »

Search jumpsuit and cell as previously noted.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 05:07:54 pm »

Cry 'cause your not eligible to be chosen!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13