Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Archtomb- A Masterwork Succession Fort - We're back in action!  (Read 16310 times)

Bastus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you mind if I take a turn, too?
I promise I will not skip, or at least I will give my best to withstand the curse of this fort.  :P

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Well, I PM'd Pseudonym on Tuesday, and he hasn't replied or posted. I'm giving him til Monday. After that, it'll be Demonbutters turn. It'll be the third turn skip in a row.

Would you mind if I take a turn, too?
I promise I will not skip, or at least I will give my best to withstand the curse of this fort.  :P

Sure thing. Heck, you may be getting your turn sooner than later.
I always seem to end up with a magnificent burial complex and nowhere near enough bodies to fill it, or far too many bodies and nowhere to put any of them.

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'm going to grab some goats from my neighbors yard a try a blood sacrifice to Armok. Maybe lift this curse you know?  :-\ Alternately, free candy for completing your turn!

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Whoops. Missed my own deadline.

Well, I accidentally gave Pseudonym an extra day, and we still haven't heard back from him.
I guess it's Demonbutters turn?

Truth be told, I'm considering letting this die. We seemed to be picking up steam for a while, but interest seems to have dropped. Should we continue?

And if anyone whose turn was skipped wants another chance, all they have to do is ask.
I always seem to end up with a magnificent burial complex and nowhere near enough bodies to fill it, or far too many bodies and nowhere to put any of them.

ILBane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd give it a bit longer, we did just have a couple folks sign up. Give peace a chance...

Demonbutter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just waiting on the order, sir ;).

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Just waiting on the order, sir ;).
Uh...ready, set, download?

Bastus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How it is going Demonbutter? Can we expect a finished turn this time?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Yeah, whats up here? No updates in quite a long time... ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Archtomb is cursed, I tells ya!

Demonbutter has had more than a week, so we should really skip him. But it feels unfair to do so without a warning.

Demonbutter, you have until Tuesday.

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The passion of Armok compels you! To uh... please take your turn?

ILBane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Err, if you PM'ed him, I think its safe to skip him. He had more then a week to even pop his head in here.

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

I did PM him.

Why? Wanna skip him?

ILBane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say its safe to do so at this point...

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:'( Another one bit th- er skips his turn.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9