Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Archtomb- A Masterwork Succession Fort - We're back in action!  (Read 16339 times)

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Awesome. My computer illiterate wife somehow deleted everything on one of my two hard drives, including my copy of DF. I don't have time to start from scratch, so the next person should just jump in and I'll see if it runs on my personal laptop so this doesn't happen to me again
Wowzers, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you didn't lose too much important stuff.

Then I guess it's Eliphas8's turn.

If you want, I could sign you up for the next turn after Eliphas, if it's okay with everyone else.
I always seem to end up with a magnificent burial complex and nowhere near enough bodies to fill it, or far too many bodies and nowhere to put any of them.

Baloun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi guys! Do you mind if I join you? Also... If there is a free dorf, carpenter or fisherdwarf at best, I would like to be him.

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Hi guys! Do you mind if I join you? Also... If there is a free dorf, carpenter or fisherdwarf at best, I would like to be him.
Sure thing.
OP updated.
I always seem to end up with a magnificent burial complex and nowhere near enough bodies to fill it, or far too many bodies and nowhere to put any of them.

Psuedonym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awesome. My computer illiterate wife somehow deleted everything on one of my two hard drives, including my copy of DF. I don't have time to start from scratch, so the next person should just jump in and I'll see if it runs on my personal laptop so this doesn't happen to me again

SHE'S A TECHNO-VAMPIRE! Quick, throw her in isolation before she drains the storage of all your other devices!

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Techo vampires can be a real concern  :P hope you'll take a turn down the line Bane.

ILBane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wowzers, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you didn't lose too much important stuff.

If you want, I could sign you up for the next turn after Eliphas, if it's okay with everyone else.

Its cool, I'll just wait for the next rotation, though the next person needs to build me a bigger bedroom and an office, or I'll tantrum  >:(

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't recommend it, the militia was quite willing to put down a dwarf for failing a mood, they wouldn't bat an eyelash at stabbing the mayor :P Actually though, I think you've got a three story dwelling (snazzy), first is the actually room, and then stairs down to the unfurnished dining room and office.

ILBane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, I only ever noticed the bedroom, and it didn't show the private dining or office on the noble's screen.

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It won't unless there's a table and char assigned. I believe there's maybe 8 rooms like that? Anyway, love the title addition OP  :D

eliphas8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got it, I'll start playing tomorrow.

eliphas8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got it, I'll start playing tomorrow.

God damn it, this fort must be cursed or something, stuff keeps getting in the way and I now have a huge ass project to do. Gonna have to hand it off.

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

At this rate, I should change the thread title to "Archtomb - we skip all our turns!"

All joking aside, don't sweat it. These things happen, and you can have a later turn, if you want.  Pseudonym, you're up.

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to be dwarfed please! A soldier preferably a pike or speardwarf. And if one could acquire a war giant coyote from the elves for me, that would be extra-awesome :D
This is an exceptional obsidian statue of Daral Darkscab.
The item is an exceptionally designed image of Daral Darkscab the dwarf and a slag bar (massive) in obsidian by Ksoth Lolorumril. Daral Darkscab is raising the slag bar (massive). The artwork relates to the masterful slag bar (massive) created by the dwarf Daral Darkscab for the Corridor of Matyrs at Monstergores in the late spring of 312.

I'm so glad my masons have chosen to memorialize the really important events.

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile

Oi! Pseudonym! Your turn!

Maybe I should've PM'd him first thing. I'll do that now.

Agent of Avarice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pseudonym! How's it coming? Lots of blood and gold I hope!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9