Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 52763 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game IV - Round 2: Updated Like a Motherfucker)
« Reply #630 on: June 18, 2013, 08:43:32 am »

''More where that came from!'' Oneshot stays in the lighted bit as he lines up another shot at the robot.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 18, 2013, 09:28:30 am »

Start digging
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 19, 2013, 03:33:55 pm »

(Sorry for the holdup, posting on an iPad from a place in the mountains that I didn't even know had wifi)
Ender looks around "Well, it's better than no light,but it could be better, neh? Ender said, before realizing no one was around to hear him. He looked for more light, and shot the hobo in the face if he punched him.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 19, 2013, 06:37:02 pm »

Dual Attack Robo-Doe.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game IV - Round 3: Zeus is An Asshole)
« Reply #634 on: June 21, 2013, 11:04:55 pm »

Game IV - Round 3: Zeus is An Asshole

Alphonse Velez Ronizcraftin (Alcoholism Roll: Failed) falls over and moans. "Gonna' break...every damn...bone in yur' whole body....yah...." He rolls around on the ground for a bit.

Percy Jackson looks at the cave wall. He decided that if he was going to start looking for water, he might as well start early. Using his sword as an improvised pick-axe, he drives it into the dirt wall. (Mining Roll: 5-1) As he chucks away at more and more dirty, eventually he sees water starting to trickle out of the hole he made. If he keeps up, he should reach an underground lake reasonably soon. "NO BITCH!" Lightning hits Percy, zapping him, and ending in an explosion that threw him against the wall of the cave. Man, Zeus is an asshole. (-10 HP)

John Joe never liked rodents. He strode up to Speedy Gonzales, who was stabbing Robo-Doe to death. "Pest control is here!" (6+1 vs. 4+2+1-1) John smacks Speedy with the flat, jewel-embedded edge of his axe. The situation is similar to a golf ball being hit with a 9 iron. The mouse slams into a wall, with a classic cartoony *SPLAT*. And also the less cartoony bleeding. (-6HP; Bleeding, -1 HP for 1 Turn)

Hunter of Men flies upwards near the ceiling of the dome, his wings blasting gusts of wind beneath him. "Prepare to face the Wrath of HELL!" The Hunter inhales a large gulp of air, and exhales a breath of Demonic Fire at Commander Shepard. A fireball is launched at them military commander, (2+1 vs. 6-1) but again his combat experience comes in and he rolls straight under the fireball as it incinerates the floor where he was standing just moments ago. (5-1+1 vs. 6) He aims a shot at H.o.M. and fires, but it misses the demon's head by an inch or two. The bullet instead embeds itself into a pillar.

Commander Shepard keeps his gun trained on the Hunter of Men, who flies through the air in a confusing manner. Shepard mutters to himself, "This bastard won't stay down! Not like Roach did. But I bet he and roach will meet up soon..." Shepard closes one of his eyes, grasps his Revolver with two hands and an aimed shot at the winged beast. (1+1 vs. 1) He shoots Hunter of Men in the ankle, causing the demon to briefly stumble, but he manages to keep flying. (1+2 = -3HP)

Andrew "Ender" Wiggin examines the torch along the wall carefully. "Well, it's better than no light, but could be better, neh?" He looked around for more light, scouring his corridor and going into the dome room. Hmmph, no light. How uneventful. He also was wary of the strange hobo man, but it seemed like he was sleeping for now.

Speedy Gonzales threw down his Sombrero, a look of anger on his face. "You all think you can kick around someone cuanto muy pequeno? No! I'll show you what a real mouse has to offer!" He scurries back up to the intimidating Robo-Doe robot. "My name is Robo-Doe! You exterminated my father! Prepare to die! Hyyyyyyaaah~!" The mouse jumped into the air several feet, gripping his knives. Overall, it was a very good homage to Attack On Titan. (2+1+1 vs. 1) (4+1+1 vs. 1) In fact, it went a lot like that show, complete with the mouse plunging both of his knives through Robo-Doe's neck. (5+7 = -12HP!) Speedy landed on his feet, holding his knives behind him with his tiny outstretched arms. Robo-Doe fell to it's knees, "ERROR! CONNECTION SEVERED! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! EMERG- Windows.exe has stopped working." Robo-Doe falls over and blue-screens. Speedy pants, feeling his remaining life draining away... (-1 HP)
Speedy Gonzales has slain Robo-Doe!
He gains 10 Points!

Oneshot aims down his Laser Pistol, only to see Robo-Doe go down at the hands of Speedy Gonzales. The sniper puts his gun down momentarily to breath a sigh of relief, "Thank God that's over with...."

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)

Also, the first person that can guess why this is the Hipster Arena gets +1 HP next turn.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:20:59 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 21, 2013, 11:20:25 pm »

"That's it...prepare to go old-school."

Swoop at Shephard and claw him to death.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 21, 2013, 11:22:21 pm »

Because underground.

"Gragh.... Imma... Imma... kill every onna yahs... Yes.... I'm... Tha winna, it iss me... I... I..." The drunken man tries to fall asleep again but the shouting rouses him to action. "Eeeeyeeee.... Of... THE! The... Tiger, yes! Tiger!" With that, he stumbles off to try to attack anyone successfully. "Finahl... Countdown... Dundundunduhduh..." The man tried to drunkenly sing "The Final Countdown." He was failing rather badly after a good start.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 21, 2013, 11:29:24 pm »

"Bring it. I've taken the world to war."

Block and pistolwhip the hunter.

((I'd like to go at any point after the hunter if at all possible. If not, I hope the dice are favorable!))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 21, 2013, 11:31:38 pm »

((I'd like to go at any point after the hunter if at all possible. If not, I hope the dice are favorable!))

You could shoot at him and then go for a pistol-whip on the counter.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 22, 2013, 12:37:31 am »

Double Attack on Percy.

((You left Robo-Doe in the status list as alive. Also, I believe this is the Hipster Arena because it was the first one to think of not being constantly bright.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 22, 2013, 04:51:14 am »

Finish off speedy.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 22, 2013, 08:42:56 am »

''Wow, I wasn't attacked for a whole turn! YAY!'' Oneshot celebrates by putting both arms into the air for the camera. Seeing the little mouse that took out the robot, he thought for a second.
''That is one speedy bam.'' Oneshot aims to kill off the little mouse!

[EDIT: Quick note, Oneshot stays at the light he's at. Just making sure that's noted :P]
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 11:48:03 am by Maxinum McDreich »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 22, 2013, 11:24:51 am »

You could shoot at him and then go for a pistol-whip on the counter.

Yes this is acceptable.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 22, 2013, 12:18:46 pm »

Gog dammit.

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE,

Name: tipsyGnostalgic, AKA Roxy Lalonde
Race: Human
Starting Weapon: Power Fist
Ability: Rogue of Space, Dunrk
Appearance:  
Brief Biography: I'm sorry, TCM...
Hit Points: 20/20
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:28:37 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 22, 2013, 12:53:47 pm »

Gog dammit.

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE,

Name: tipsyGnostalgic, AKA Roxy Lalonde
Race: Human
Starting Weapon: Power Fist
Ability: Rogue of Space, [Roxy is...drunk quite often. Yeah, she's underage, but she thinks she hides it pretty well.(SHE DOESN'T) But this comes into play here, as, besides her original weapon, the Power Fist, she gets either an attack or defence penalty on any other weapon she tries to use. This includes Materialized weapons.]Dunrk[/abbr]
Appearance:  
Brief Biography: I'm sorry, TCM...
Hit Points: 20/20

I don't get it.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 51