Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1510 1511 [1512] 1513 1514 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126354 times)

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22665 on: July 25, 2015, 05:31:57 am »

CoraiUnki Announces:
     And with the last soul that knew the easily found truth dead, the aliens returned to bluespace. Nobody ever figured out what happened, the day that the entire Skrellian government, Nanotrasen's navy and corporate command, Luna's elite and the Terran's president all died within hours of one another. Offically, the blame is on the Syndicate, a terrorist organization ran by the Gorlex Mauraders. The truth died with Space Station 13. Life goes on.

http://pastebin.com/5Z1y8guT

That event happened.
That fluff bit gave me cancer. *_*

It was an event that happened from what Wrestling made up in the middle of the round. People played along so I turned it into an event. Didn't have much room to wiggle around in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22666 on: July 25, 2015, 08:02:18 am »

Cancer cells was the only thing that survived all the other stuff.

Seriously though, if Syndicate is a terrorist organization ran by Gorlex Marauders, a terrorist organization, then you need to stop rewatching Inception over and over. We do not, in fact, need to go deeper.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22667 on: July 25, 2015, 09:05:36 am »

Cancer cells was the only thing that survived all the other stuff.

Seriously though, if Syndicate is a terrorist organization ran by Gorlex Marauders, a terrorist organization, then you need to stop rewatching Inception over and over. We do not, in fact, need to go deeper.

/shrug

I just typed up a round end blurb. I didn't put any thought into that clusterfuck.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22668 on: July 25, 2015, 05:26:25 pm »

The Syndicate is a syndicate... As far as I know.
So, technically speaking they would be a collection of terrorist organizations.
It doesn't seem that Inception-y to me.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22669 on: July 25, 2015, 06:00:50 pm »

I think that the bulk of the current lore says that the syndicate is a syndicate of lots and lots of small corps who hate/severely dislike NT, which includes... atleast three outright terrorist groups, atleast the last time I checked.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22670 on: July 25, 2015, 06:24:47 pm »

That fucking traitorchan/election/facist round was mental.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22671 on: July 25, 2015, 06:25:32 pm »

The Syndicate is a syndicate... As far as I know.
So, technically speaking they would be a collection of terrorist organizations.
It doesn't seem that Inception-y to me.
That's the thing. That line indicates Gorlex, a terrorist organization, is running the entirety of Syndicate, the same terrorist organization, alone.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22672 on: July 25, 2015, 06:27:13 pm »

And boring as fuck for me. It amounted to die-clone-repeat at every fucking turn before finally getting tossed into the gateway (Which was the lazermaze, because of fucking course it is) for me. Then, when I join ERT, I get oneshot by a lucky headshot instagibbing me and promptly get bitched into oblivion by the entirety of deadchat.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22673 on: July 25, 2015, 07:01:56 pm »

And boring as fuck for me. It amounted to die-clone-repeat at every fucking turn before finally getting tossed into the gateway (Which was the lazermaze, because of fucking course it is) for me. Then, when I join ERT, I get oneshot by a lucky headshot instagibbing me and promptly get bitched into oblivion by the entirety of deadchat.

You still managed to kill me though, I went into crit from my wounds right as the bomb went off. Also, I tried to keep you alive, didn't know that it was challenge. My bad.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22674 on: July 26, 2015, 04:26:51 am »

And for me it was a hilarious streak of bad luck.

Started as a traitor, got a parapen+ebow+projector bundle, planned to camp out on the bridge desk as a pen and assassinate the election winner. Nokolai picked me up to sign a paper, blowing my cover, and after a protracted fight in the bar area with blue-white tiling, I ended up ded.

Then badminnery demanded I and two other people with no hope of rejoining as the chars were turned into cats. People have proven amazingly hard to communicate hunger to and I died in a random crossfire between antags in Captain's office.

Then I respawned as another char, but not really having a good reason to FIGHT DA POWAH I decided to go through the Gateway. Laser maze. Got through the entire thing and picked up a fire medkit, but died to a combination of burn meds OD and Brute from punctured suit depressurization.

THEN I became the leader of the, uh, special ERT we had. One of my teammates missed the shuttle and had to be TPd in, another decided to move RIGHT next to a C4 despite a warning and I EMPd our integrated system in an attempt to seal off the shuttle... Only to find out that the C4 teammate I sent to the ERT shuttle took my words as an order to guard the shuttle on-site, not evac on it, and took a 1HK bullet to the head for her trouble.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22675 on: July 26, 2015, 04:31:33 am »

The one that got C4'd/OHK'd was me. C4 incident was due to lag...Didn't get the bomb warning until I'd already been hit by the bomb itself
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22676 on: July 27, 2015, 04:32:25 pm »

Spesslaaaaaag

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22677 on: July 27, 2015, 06:38:26 pm »

YOU CAN'T SEE ME
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MY TIME IS NOW

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22678 on: July 27, 2015, 06:39:23 pm »

That's JOHN CENA.
Your mind begins to bubble and ooze as it tries to comprehend what it sees.

Just a regular round of UristMcStation

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22679 on: July 27, 2015, 06:48:27 pm »

For context, this was second seekritcult in a row, and they decided to worship Cena. So I helped.
Pages: 1 ... 1510 1511 [1512] 1513 1514 ... 1654