Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121936 times)

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #18030 on: August 06, 2014, 10:16:43 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Who's to say Mikhai Dosia is alone? It seems he's getting a LOT of...cat.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18031 on: August 07, 2014, 12:54:58 am »

Who's to say Mikhai Dosia is alone? It seems he's getting a LOT of...cat.

One of these days...
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18032 on: August 07, 2014, 03:41:35 am »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18033 on: August 07, 2014, 03:45:59 am »

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18034 on: August 07, 2014, 03:54:44 am »

Along with those, I also made myself the Flash.
I also want to note Goofball is only Superman because his avatar fit there.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18035 on: August 07, 2014, 08:38:01 am »

The whole antitoxin thing is probably why he wasn't healing. Overdosing on antitoxin. It evens out at a constant 17.7 toxin damage and won't go lower or higher until the antitoxin is 19u or below.

^honk outdated^
Apparently, anti-tox has a habit of not ODing. The hyronalin was probably what was causing the toxin damage. Given he had over 600 units of it in his system, and rising.

I mean, I can only assume that me fixing his liver caused this.

I've checked the code Corai. Antitox does not have an overdose defined, unlike other chems.

What MIGHT have happened is far more amusing, and I only now figured out to check it. Hyronalin's recipe is Antitox + Radium. So, your Anti-Toxin injections were how the Hyronalin was produced. Maybe.

E: Also, I've been chatting with Stefender and we thought of perhaps giving Wizard a Hypnosis spell with long cooldown, that would act... basically, like the human equivalent of adding an AI law. It would have no mechanical effect, but would allow a person to RP following the order given by the wizard. Hey, it works with AI and borgs.

E^2: Also also, if you want to add some new sound effects, I have a bunch of samples that are free to use.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 09:42:31 am by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18036 on: August 07, 2014, 11:01:27 am »

Dear lord, I understand BYOND needs to advertise to keep running, but do the adverts need to be SO FUCKING LOUD!?
What ads? :P

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18037 on: August 07, 2014, 11:14:19 am »

Code: [Select]
"<span class='[radio_freq ? get_radio_span(radio_freq) : "game say"]'>[radio_freq ? "\[[get_radio_name(radio_freq)]\]" : ""]<a href='[faketrack]'><span class='name'>[speaker.GetVoice()]</span>[speaker.get_alt_name] [radio_freq ? "(" + speaker.GetJob() + ") " : ""]</a><span class='message'>[lang_treat(message, speaker, message_langs, raw_message)]</span></span>"

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18038 on: August 07, 2014, 04:04:24 pm »

EDIT: Provided I do not get bored again, in a couple weeks or something, could someone GM me? The restrictions of being a mod are getting annoying (Inability to stealthmin, for example)

You need to get an admin to sponsor you, and then have an admin vote pass by 51%

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18039 on: August 07, 2014, 06:34:38 pm »

E: Also, I've been chatting with Stefender and we thought of perhaps giving Wizard a Hypnosis spell with long cooldown, that would act... basically, like the human equivalent of adding an AI law. It would have no mechanical effect, but would allow a person to RP following the order given by the wizard. Hey, it works with AI and borgs.
/vg/station vampires have the enthrall ability and mindslave implants for traitor assistants. Both of them require the target to follow the orders of the person who used it except enthrall requires blood and is temporary while the mindslave implant is permanent until removed.

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18040 on: August 07, 2014, 08:18:47 pm »

While playing as the HOS, I got my foot shot off from across the station by a revolver. I proceeded to get my wound sealed and spent the remainder of the round in a wheelchair. The shuttle gets called, I go to escape and Dieter Braun tries to kill me with an E sword. He dies to an E gun. Then a Virologist tries to get revenge for killing Dieter. She also dies. Then a diona tries to kill me, not sure if they died or not. I also think I had a ruptured lung. Long story short holy shit how did I even do that?

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18041 on: August 08, 2014, 06:57:55 pm »

I think my avatar sums up every sec officer ever. Especially my sec officer.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18042 on: August 08, 2014, 07:07:38 pm »

Not every sec officers. With mine, it's "I'm going to try and kick your ass, fail miserably, then get thrown out the airlock".

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18043 on: August 08, 2014, 10:05:15 pm »

One time as sec a assistant had dressed up as a NT official. He was extremely convincing but the captain  saw his PDA(it was a assistant PDA) , he messaged me to space the idiot. I gave the 'official' a tour of space.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18044 on: August 08, 2014, 10:20:33 pm »

Central Command Update

Nanotrasen Department of Employment.

Welcome back crew, the statistics say you went above and beyond the call of duty, so you are all getting rais-

Oh. Thirteen. We thought you were Twelve. You're all getting mandatory therapy and pay cuts. Again!

I have too much fun with these announcements.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.
Pages: 1 ... 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 ... 1654