Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122089 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #12210 on: December 02, 2013, 03:58:13 am »

I suggest for Hans' section if the admin's get their own thing, make it just say 'Hans' :P

Anyway, after satisfying his ego, I do like this idea.

Make it more fun.

Also, I'm not dead anymore :P

-.-

Hans is not amused I presume?

I do admit it was a terrible joke, so I apologize for the cancer it gave.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12211 on: December 02, 2013, 04:56:19 am »

Oh yes. This is pure, unadulterated frustration. Worse yet, no amount of adminning can fix this - you die, you're dead unless someone clones you, and even then the idiot that killed you likely shouts 'X tater lel' on the comms and people are physically unable to stop knowing this even if they try to not act on it.
Well, admins can't fix it if your cover was blown, but they can create a new body and move you into it, or revive your old one and do the same, if the offense was bad enough.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12212 on: December 02, 2013, 10:25:56 am »

J/L: are disposals going trough maint now instead of the middle of the fucking halls?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12213 on: December 02, 2013, 12:39:10 pm »

J/L: are disposals going trough maint now instead of the middle of the fucking halls?
I had to reroute through medbay maintenance and science, but the grand majority of the pipes are still in the halls.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12214 on: December 02, 2013, 01:44:14 pm »

I'd just like to have a lot of the pipes in maint, mainly to encourage tampering.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:47:30 pm by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12215 on: December 02, 2013, 01:48:45 pm »

I'd just like to have a lot of the pipes in maint, mainly to encourage tampering.

Heh. I noticed what you did there.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12216 on: December 02, 2013, 01:51:55 pm »

I never see pipe tampering. Even in Atmos it's extremely rare. In fact, I'm the only person I know of that has even run around cutting wires in maintenance at random to just fucking ruin some Engineer's day.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12217 on: December 02, 2013, 02:00:58 pm »

I never see pipe tampering. Even in Atmos it's extremely rare. In fact, I'm the only person I know of that has even run around cutting wires in maintenance at random to just fucking ruin some Engineer's day.

I used to cut wires in revs when heads holed up in one part of the station or another.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12218 on: December 02, 2013, 02:07:53 pm »

I used to cut wires in revs when heads holed up in one part of the station or another.
That reminded me of the engineering fortress on Metastation. A gauntlet of turrets had to be run through and I found a fight going on at the end of it. Man, we need a rev round again...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12219 on: December 02, 2013, 02:22:02 pm »

That doesn't mean we should run pipes where it's nigh-impossible to tamper without being extremely obvious.

It's not because the HoS's office is rarely broken into that we should give it triple rwalls and cycling airlocks.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #12220 on: December 02, 2013, 04:06:06 pm »

That reminded me of the engineering fortress on Metastation. A gauntlet of turrets had to be run through and I found a fight going on at the end of it. Man, we need a rev round again...

Haha, I remember that. I was CE that round and set up grills down that whole hallway and let the sec guards hide there. It was quite an interesting turn of events if I recall correctly. Didn't I rig a system of mines through that maze?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12221 on: December 02, 2013, 05:57:38 pm »

Haha, I remember that. I was CE that round and set up grills down that whole hallway and let the sec guards hide there. It was quite an interesting turn of events if I recall correctly. Didn't I rig a system of mines through that maze?

I think that was the round with Bdthemag as Dimitri Bolshevik: Chaplain of Revolution. I was Janus, and someone had a shitpile of emitters set up in engineering. Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12222 on: December 02, 2013, 06:32:50 pm »

I had escape alone this round. I walled off escape, but the HoS managed to weld his way in, damn it. got taken down pretty quickly.  I was close. I just needed two more minutes. To be honest, I expected to get caught much earlier, as I spent a lot of time in restricted areas. Then the HoS committed manslaughter by dragging me into space and leaving me to die in the hole in escape. I'd like to win an escape alone round once, on merit.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12223 on: December 02, 2013, 06:45:42 pm »

I had escape alone this round. I walled off escape, but the HoS managed to weld his way in, damn it. got taken down pretty quickly.  I was close. I just needed two more minutes. To be honest, I expected to get caught much earlier, as I spent a lot of time in restricted areas. Then the HoS committed manslaughter by dragging me into space and leaving me to die in the hole in escape. I'd like to win an escape alone round once, on merit.
Fight. For. It.
That's pretty much the only way to win with the escape alone objective. The crew most of the time is a bunch of lunatics who really don't care about their own lives if they get to take down the antag. Basically walling it off isn't going to work, you have to use lasers and shocks to defend yourself.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #12224 on: December 02, 2013, 07:04:07 pm »

I think that was the round with Bdthemag as Dimitri Bolshevik: Chaplain of Revolution. I was Janus, and someone had a shitpile of emitters set up in engineering. Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one?

Nah, that was on /tg/'s map. But that one was pretty fun too. I was captain on that one, and I believe it was Vactor who made a base in engineering.
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 1654