Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121596 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #12180 on: November 30, 2013, 11:45:19 pm »

I confess. I am a sore loser. That last round, I had such high hopes. I believe I actually improved as a changeling. But we got a guy unfamiliar with our rules and customs on and he killed me. I was bitter, and disappointed. Still am.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: December 01, 2013, 01:12:50 am »

I confess. I am a sore loser. That last round, I had such high hopes. I believe I actually improved as a changeling. But we got a guy unfamiliar with our rules and customs on and he killed me. I was bitter, and disappointed. Still am.

If it makes you feel better, last time I played I got killed by the other chemist on duty. He was not a antag, nor was I. He just closed the shutters, then used the syringe gun to stick a needle in me, then another one, then stuck my body in the locker. Waited around and saw at the rounds end he was not even antag. Have not been on for a few days because it feels like events like that keep happening and I am getting tired of the random griefing.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: December 01, 2013, 02:01:21 am »

I have done !!SCIENCE!!

300u water + 300u potassium = 4, 9, 19 explosion.

200u glycerol + 200u poly acid + 200u sulphuric acid = 7, 15, 32 explosion.

If you acquire bluespace beakers, you can HIT THE BOMBCAP with a potassium + water reaction. This is amazing.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: December 01, 2013, 03:10:00 am »

Cyborg armies :(

Like aliens they spread, impossible for anyone to stop, converting everything in their path. Seems like an easy path for a RD to clean house with, and one that ends up being boring for people (me, at least) to try and fight against, once it has enough momentum. Even a lone hacked borg poses a signifigant challenge, if they disable the console.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: December 01, 2013, 03:56:36 am »

I will never forget the day I, as a tator AI, worked togheter with the tator roboticist.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: December 01, 2013, 04:30:50 am »

I have done !!SCIENCE!!

300u water + 300u potassium = 4, 9, 19 explosion.

200u glycerol + 200u poly acid + 200u sulphuric acid = 7, 15, 32 explosion.

If you acquire bluespace beakers, you can HIT THE BOMBCAP with a potassium + water reaction. This is amazing.

>only now knowing this

Jacob please. I brought this up before they were merged and said they hit bombcap. Why you no listen.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: December 01, 2013, 04:41:25 am »

Oh yes. This is pure, unadulterated frustration. Worse yet, no amount of adminning can fix this - you die, you're dead unless someone clones you, and even then the idiot that killed you likely shouts 'X tater lel' on the comms and people are physically unable to stop knowing this even if they try to not act on it.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tjoh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: December 01, 2013, 07:38:49 am »

... I thought the bombcap was at 3,7,14 or something like that? Or is that just the default for other servers?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: December 01, 2013, 08:57:37 am »

Prepare your ass for more traitor items. Now coming directly to Urist McStation because my PR got denied on the /tg/station main branch.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: December 01, 2013, 09:05:48 am »

Server is updated and back up
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: December 01, 2013, 11:34:35 am »

Something I was randomly wondering about: who among the crew is supposed to know the AI has a human brain as its core?

The /tg/station wiki says it's a trade secret ('Computer maintenance and you' section here and 'Reasons for existence' - Artificial Intelligence field testing here), so besides the RD I'm guessing the captain and maybe some other head of staff. Do we go by the same backstory?

Thanks!

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: December 01, 2013, 11:43:03 am »

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: December 01, 2013, 11:55:04 am »

Does that mean we get cyborg limbs! Holy shit yes thanks Vactor!

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: December 01, 2013, 12:23:45 pm »

Does that mean we get cyborg limbs! Holy shit yes thanks Vactor!
I don't think so.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: December 01, 2013, 12:27:12 pm »

... I thought the bombcap was at 3,7,14 or something like that? Or is that just the default for other servers?
That's what it normally is, but our admins are good people and will raise it for "testing" if you ask nicely.  :P

I swear I won't blow up everything this time, J_L!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1654