Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116960 times)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10605 on: October 10, 2013, 12:02:18 pm »

Chemistry is easy as a traitor, too.
Guy has burns?
Shove a pill filled with Sodium Chloride down his throat.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10606 on: October 10, 2013, 01:14:58 pm »

Guy has burns?
Shove a pill filled with Mindbreaker down his throat.

FTFY.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10607 on: October 10, 2013, 01:34:57 pm »

Guy has burns?

FTFY.

Some might argue that Mindbreaker is nonlethal. This could be considered true enough. Mindbreaker is also pretty fucking debilitating. Sure, it doesn't stun you or anything major like that, but it's pretty goddamn distracting in the middle of a gunfight to be getting smacked in the face with a rolling pin by the chef.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10608 on: October 10, 2013, 01:50:34 pm »

Guy has burns?

FTFY.

Some might argue that Mindbreaker is nonlethal. This could be considered true enough. Mindbreaker is also pretty fucking debilitating. Sure, it doesn't stun you or anything major like that, but it's pretty goddamn distracting in the middle of a gunfight to be getting smacked in the face with a rolling pin by the chef.

By that logic, Space Drugs and Ethanol belong to this category as well. In fact, I'd say that Ethanol is far, far more debilitating. At least Mindbreaker cannot make the player physically sick, and this happened to me once with one Manly Dorf too many.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10609 on: October 10, 2013, 01:53:54 pm »

New assassination plan: Kidnap someone, and inject them with 100+ units of Mindbreaker and Space Drugs. Then chase them with a Rapid Syringe gun full of enough Ethanol-filled Lethal Injection Syringes to kill them. It'd be like the most hilariously evil version of lasertag ever. Except no lasers. And it's alcohol induced death instead of tag. So, nothing like lasertag at all.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10610 on: October 10, 2013, 02:08:22 pm »

I prefer taking out a vodka-marinated captain by replacing one of the bottles with sulfuric acid (same with grape juice and Polytrinic Acid). Of course, it's amongst the many things I shouldn't do anymore.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 02:14:07 pm by Itnetlolor »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10611 on: October 10, 2013, 03:28:24 pm »

I prefer taking out a vodka-marinated captain by replacing one of the bottles with sulfuric acid (same with grape juice and Polytrinic Acid). Of course, it's amongst the many things I shouldn't do anymore.

I'm pretty damn sure that in Spess, Sulfric Acid is actually yellow. You know, because sulfur, yellow, acid, sulfric... Although the sad fact is that the most dangerous common chemicals - hydrochloric acid, sulfric acid, nitric acid, potassium and sodium hydroxides, lead in soluable ions - are all colorless.

I actually wonder if there are any labs that add yellow food coloring to sulfric acid for presentations for non-chemists. It wouldn't be very weird, labs that have visitors often keep food coloring on hand for that purpose. And nuclear plants used to set up flashing lights and smoke machines for tourists.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #10612 on: October 10, 2013, 05:56:18 pm »

Server has been updated to fix Chemist spawning, and is back up
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10613 on: October 10, 2013, 06:30:11 pm »

Server has been updated to fix Chemist spawning, and is back up

Thanks Vactor!

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10614 on: October 10, 2013, 11:39:03 pm »

Fuck it. Vactor, go public, get some more players, and get more admins. We have 15 people on the permissions list (People who actually have admin powers) and only about 4-5 are active. That's 10-11 people that don't seem to be contributing at all, and the server is suffering from it. I don't care if I have to go back to administrating and get you fucks to do something, This server is staying up.

Get.
To.
WORK.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10615 on: October 11, 2013, 01:38:04 am »

Fuck it. Vactor, go public, get some more players, and get more admins. We have 15 people on the permissions list (People who actually have admin powers) and only about 4-5 are active. That's 10-11 people that don't seem to be contributing at all, and the server is suffering from it. I don't care if I have to go back to administrating and get you fucks to do something, This server is staying up.

Get.
To.
WORK.

This. For god's sake, we don't need more admins, we need more PLAYERS. Go public.
He's fucking with us.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10616 on: October 11, 2013, 07:21:40 am »

Get.
To.
WORK.
This. For god's sake, we don't need more admins, we need more PLAYERS. Go public.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:07:08 am by Nienhaus »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10617 on: October 11, 2013, 08:55:09 am »

Public pleaasssseeee

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10618 on: October 11, 2013, 09:11:18 am »

+1 for public.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10619 on: October 11, 2013, 09:26:30 am »