Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115597 times)

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8265 on: July 30, 2013, 06:46:01 pm »

You have been jobbanned by bdthemag from: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer.
The reason is: SECRET ADMIN CONSPIRACY

You have been jobbanned by bdthemag from: Warden, Detective, Security Officer.

You have been jobbanned by bdthemag from: Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician.

You have been jobbanned by bdthemag from: Scientist, Geneticist, Roboticist.

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: Knock knock.

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: Darkwolf?

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: Darkwolf who?

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: Darkwolf is an insufferable faggot who can't play nice with others on an internet video game.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: But no, I'm not going to perma you. I think it's much more entertaining to have you banned from doing anything.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

Hypocrisy? Lies? Blasphemy?

You have been banned by bdthemag.
Reason: He's Darkwolf..
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=17215

Okay, you banned me from being everything except assistant. And then perma'd me since I supposedly wanted to go on murderboner.

Fuck you guys, you have the worst sense of humor. BD, instead of perma-ing me since the start, you let people grief me, and who the fuck knows, probably even rallied people on me. First two times I got bans the reasons were actually good. For killing two people, and for releasing the singularity. Then you guys proceed to tell me 'No, we don't have a meta grudge, not at all" and go "Let's grief DarkWolfXV round". The things I did do not warrant the thing you did to me. You are the worst type of people I've had misfortune of playing with. You probably think the same, but since the two bans I tried to take my lessons and calm down, but you guys kept doing some shit with wanted me to murder the fuck out of everyone on the station (Except whoever plays Dawid the sec officer and Axl, good guys not holding fucking meta grudges and forgetting shit, I salute you)
I restrained myself from murdering anyone, was actually nice, until Scrdest came on, and the shitstorm on me snowballed. You *need* to vent out your fucking anger somewhere, so you did it on me, because you know your dear BDthemag wont ban you, since he too, is part of the conspiracy. I actually did decent job as a security, these rounds, not murdering anyone, not griefing anyone, not going batshit. You guys *really* wanted me out, since you did not try to forget about the shitstorm that happened. Most of you guys who played that round did not ever see me or get griefed by me, EVER, but believed words of others and jumped on the train. The things I did to you were tiny in comparsion of what shit you did pull off now. You fucking stole my stuff, gender reassigned me twice, murdered me, cloned me, murdered me again, put a flashlight in my chest, mutliated my body to hell and back, and spaced me. The shit you did was atrocious, effectively putting me out for the whole round, leaving me watching.

Yes I mad, go fucking circle jerk now over your victory. And most of you weren't even fucking antags.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:53:19 pm by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: July 30, 2013, 06:55:06 pm »

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: July 30, 2013, 06:56:34 pm »

Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: July 30, 2013, 06:59:22 pm »

Well in our defense, you did kind of...

Well you griefed and we decided to get you back and show you how griefing can be. Sure I had an IC reason to do that. It was cult, I was going to gender reassign then have my cultists sacrafice you so we can get more stuff, but HELIOS and Faye were problems, so we just turned it into 'Let's fuck with John'

Then you exploded and began railing and being pretty pissy to us as well.

Learn to take a fucking joke is what I"m saying. It's a game. Don't get fucking mad because someone decided to fuck with your avatar. I wasn't going to punch you through your computer, I wasn't going to do anything to harm you IRL. All I did was have some nice decent fun, and you took it like we were griefing you.

Stop exploding over OOC because someone decided to hurt your avatar, and sure as hell don't go play the victim card on us. You were also being a dick as well, and personally, I feel a bit guilty for what I did, and while you may see it as 'HUHUEUEUEUEUE he is going to join me' well no. I'm not. You act as if you are the victim all the time.

All perfect. You act as if we are the satan to your Jesus. Our succubus to your saint. Our evil to your peace. Our yin to your yang. You act as if we are always griefing you.

To put it bluntly. You are were the one who brought this on yourself. You decided to get pissy and be angry instead of calmly reporting it to an admin. You exploded and got pissy over a little fun. Take a fucking joke. I'm through with you.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: July 30, 2013, 07:16:03 pm »

You decided to get pissy and be angry instead of calmly reporting it to an admin.

BUT HEY

I actually did.
PM to-Admins: God now im being murdered

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: I really don't give a fuck.

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: I'm sick of dealing with you, and I'm sick of having to listen to people bitch about you. You're a shitty player, and I've given you plenty of chances. You're really lucky I never perma banned you. (ORLY?)

PM to-Admins: Wow, then let people meta me, right?

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: Very few people like you. If you want to stir up shit, then I'll let them deal with you how they see fit

dmin PM from-Bdthemag: You've had approximately six chances.

PM to-Admins: You are not helping me get on the right way by letting them grief me

OOC: Bdthemag: Darkwolf, I admit it. The entire admin staff and playerbase is against you, it's a secret conspiracy spearheaded by mself.

OOC: Bdthemag: Darkwolf, this is also a conspiracy spearheaded by the jewish lizardmen. (This actually made me calm down a bit and giggle a bit)

OOC: Bdthemag: Even if I am being biased against you, so is everyone else. Yo uact like an ass, you get treated like an ass.

Adminhelped it, got response which was basically a green light to grief me.

There was also previous adminhelp which is more-or-less the same but the chat is scrolled too far back to see it (Can you retrive the logs somehow?)

Darkwolf, let me tell you one reason I give no fucks:

My dad has cancer. Cancer or banning, which is worse, hmm?

Cancer, because cancer is life threatening. If this actually true I feel sorry for your father.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:21:45 pm by DarkWolfXV »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: July 30, 2013, 07:19:38 pm »

I've got to say, regardless of how bad DarkWolf may or may not be, that is really a wildly inappropriate admin response, Bdthemag. Seriously, what the hell?

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: July 30, 2013, 07:28:11 pm »

Plus:

Cultists escaped: 0
The cultists' objectives were:
Objective #1: Summon Nar-Sie. Fail.
Objective #2:
The cultists were:
Kydrasz was Davidh Skylar (survived)
Sebcool was Claud (survived)
Necro910 was Jaeger Metzer (survived)
Iceblaster98 was Vladmir Dimitri (survived)
Tsuchigumo550 was Faye Graham (survived)

Basically, the traitor list.

Anja Galena (as John Shepard)

So here my stuff and my ID went. Beautiful. I think this also was the person which went full-on shitcurity on me, anyway also started with an "A". You weren't an antag, then fucking dont help them, jesus fucking christ, if crew sees someone being murdered, especially security who was not a cultist, fucking try to save them when you have guns and your enemies are ALL unarmed.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: July 30, 2013, 07:33:17 pm »

Quote from: Darkwolf Multiple times
We are shitcurity

WEll it seems you succeeded in teaching a security officer your ways.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: July 30, 2013, 07:38:34 pm »

Dark, Shitcurity is not the objective.
It is actually normally taken as a "Please, please job ban me from any and all security and command things".
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: July 30, 2013, 07:41:53 pm »

Quote from: Darkwolf Multiple times
OOC: Darkwolfxv: We are shitcurity

Fixed. This means this might or might not be an random troll statement. Plus this is out of context.

Also:

-Previous quote with list of job bans, a bit fast forward after my explosion of rage and bad offensive jokes-

*Me gets job banned from everything*

PM to-Admins: You think this is fucking funny?

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: No, not at all.

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: I think this is HILARIOUS.

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: I find it hard how you can't find the humor in this. Maybe we just have different senses of humor?

OOC: Bdthemag: PROBLEM SOLVED

OOC: Bknight06: Heh. Banned from assistant. But not head jobs.

OOC: Bdthemag: No, I job banned him from everything except assistant.

But wait a moment...

You have been jobbanned by bdthemag from: Bartender, Botanist, Chef, Janitor, Librarian, Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Lawyer, Chaplain, Clown, Mime, Assistant.

PM to-Admins: Why do you lie to people you didnt ban me from assistant?

Admin PM from-Bdthemag: Because the banning system is a bit wonky.

You have a *bad* sense of humor and are a liar.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: July 30, 2013, 07:44:48 pm »

DarkWolf, if you have issues with another admin, PM Android, who is the head admin. If you have issues with the ban, PM him and Android. Take it out of the thread, and I would suggest that people stop responding to his comments in the thread as it will lead nowhere.

/authority voice.

Good news! I got a new computer! So expect me on at some point tonight once I reinstall BYOND. Also, the map's 90% done, just needs disposals at this point. Soooo, if I can find someone to host, we can do some playtesting tomorrow?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: July 30, 2013, 07:47:24 pm »

Huzzah, Glloyd is back!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: July 30, 2013, 07:47:39 pm »

DarkWolf, if you have issues with another admin, PM Android, who is the head admin. If you have issues with the ban, PM him and Android. Take it out of the thread, and I would suggest that people stop responding to his comments in the thread as it will lead nowhere.

/authority voice.

Good news! I got a new computer! So expect me on at some point tonight once I reinstall BYOND. Also, the map's 90% done, just needs disposals at this point. Soooo, if I can find someone to host, we can do some playtesting tomorrow?

I'll be happy to playtest however hosting is a no. What time?(When we get a host)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: July 30, 2013, 07:49:10 pm »

I'm also willing to play test, as I am okay at engineering and thus can test out engineering.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: July 30, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »

I'm up for a playtest.
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 1654