Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116387 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7890 on: July 15, 2013, 11:55:46 am »

I probably broke it. When in doubt, blame Hans.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:03 pm »

I probably broke it. When in doubt, blame Hans.
I had the objective to kill you.

At least I think it was you.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:35 pm »

Tsu: set up git, maybe with a gui like tortoisegit. Else you'll regret it. Don't use the zips. You don't even have a way to set up pull requests.

Also, hop on #coderbus on irc.rizon.net. You don't seem to understand that there are many plants that contain reagents. Weed has like five or so.

Every single food contains reagents - namely, Nutriment. Unless you add it, the food will not give you any fullness, rendering it useless as a food. And once you add Nutriment, adding other chemicals is exactly the same.

I'd like to have juiceable Watermelon, since for some reason it isn't even though Watermelon Juice is used in recipes.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: July 15, 2013, 01:59:23 pm »

You juice the slices.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: July 15, 2013, 02:14:32 pm »

You juice the slices.

So. You can slice them. And now I know...

...and knowing is half the battle. With lag and traitors, in that order.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: July 15, 2013, 02:16:11 pm »

What, you eat them whole with all the rind?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: July 15, 2013, 02:48:42 pm »

What, you eat them whole with all the rind?

Well, you don't have to peel oranges or lemons, don't you?

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: July 15, 2013, 03:12:59 pm »

Kumquat

Sorry I couldn't resist... anyway something constructive instead of a poni derail.

-info snip-

Yay getting our own custom things will finally set us apart... wait what about when the code updates? Wouldn't you have to update your food code?

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: July 15, 2013, 04:13:44 pm »

Is it weird that Ive had some of my most enjoyable play troughs as a brain in a MMI device carried around in an antags backpack?
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: July 15, 2013, 04:16:32 pm »

edit* nvm he meant in game
Nom nom nom

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: July 15, 2013, 05:36:29 pm »

Ok, after completely forgetting about Nutriment, that makes my job much much easier.

Also, as much as I hate the thought of attempting to pick Git back up (because having it set up, both it and tortoise, seem to not be letting me clone-to-desktop at all) i guess it would help whoever actually has to stick it to the server. Not like DF where I can add some code at my leisure, eh?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: July 15, 2013, 05:44:45 pm »

Let's see... people gushing over their own characters, screaming about "BAD RP BAD RP!!!!" when they die, passive aggressive "WAAH I GOT GRIFD TRATERS SHOULDNT BE ABL 2 KIL", and cliques. Sorry to make such a bitchy post, but this already seems like Baystation.
If you have any legitimate examples, please message me and I'll deal with it accordingly. The last two examples are minor, as I've already explained that traitors have a lot of freedom, and they just shouldn't abuse it. Cliques are only a minor problem at this point, and I've again already discussed this multiple times with the admins and on the thread. But seriously, if you have issues and can list names, I'd be MORE than happy to talk to people.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: July 15, 2013, 05:52:11 pm »

I have to say that the amount of complaining that goes on irks me too.
Mostly when people bitch in OOC about dying/about someone else. At best it's annoying and at worst it spoils who the antag is and what they're doing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: July 15, 2013, 06:01:39 pm »

Mostly when people bitch in OOC about dying/about someone else. At best it's annoying and at worst it spoils who the antag is and what they're doing.
If it happens when I'm around, I tell people to deal with it. If it happens when I'm not around, everyone should tell that person to deal with it to. If you get killed, don't fucking bitch about it. If you think you were griefed, adminhelp it. No one in OOC cares.

If anyone has any actual issues with specific players, then tell me. Don't run into the thread and complain about it, when you could of easily of gone to an admin to get it taken care of.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: July 15, 2013, 06:56:40 pm »

If it happens when I'm around, I tell people to deal with it. If it happens when I'm not around, everyone should tell that person to deal with it to. If you get killed, don't fucking bitch about it. If you think you were griefed, adminhelp it. No one in OOC cares.

If anyone has any actual issues with specific players, then tell me. Don't run into the thread and complain about it, when you could of easily of gone to an admin to get it taken care of.

This. Dying happens. Grief should be brought to an admin, obviously traitor-murder should be dealt with as a fact of life. Bitching in OOC about dying is punishable by a no warning 15 minute ban, just so ya'll know.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1654