Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116471 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7875 on: July 15, 2013, 05:12:27 am »

I feel awesome after doing this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: July 15, 2013, 05:50:45 am »

Can we do that? I hope so. Easest way is via surgery and some similar things.
I was thinking more like someone being off the station, and if they hear them talk, press a-

Hang on. Get a room, set the door to only open with a signal from a remote signalling device. Same frequency as the door sets off the bombs.
Not sure how you would kill them. Maybe slowly leak plasma, N2O or something like that in.

CO2. N2 might work as well. Plasma is a no-no, it's very very toxic when inhaled. NO2 will knock them out cold, so they won't be able to decide what to do once they sniff some.

You might also simply slowly drain the air from the room.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Real3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: July 15, 2013, 08:41:39 am »

Let's see... people gushing over their own characters, screaming about "BAD RP BAD RP!!!!" when they die, passive aggressive "WAAH I GOT GRIFD TRATERS SHOULDNT BE ABL 2 KIL", and cliques. Sorry to make such a bitchy post, but this already seems like Baystation.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: July 15, 2013, 08:43:28 am »

Are you talking about the last posts, or actually in the game?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: July 15, 2013, 08:43:45 am »

screaming about "BAD RP BAD RP!!!!" when they die,

i'll take every other argument with no contesting thereof but this one?

i had plenty times when i parapenned a person, stripped (making them throw an outrage on ooc) hatchet them in the face repeatedly and put my clothes back on which is the most meta thing in a while but nobody has ever complained of bad rp on my side

please elaborate lunatic sir

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: July 15, 2013, 08:44:52 am »

Let's see... people gushing over their own characters, screaming about "BAD RP BAD RP!!!!" when they die, passive aggressive "WAAH I GOT GRIFD TRATERS SHOULDNT BE ABL 2 KIL", and cliques. Sorry to make such a bitchy post, but this already seems like Baystation.
You need to give examples and names for each of those points or you'll be labelled as a troll or just plain ignored.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: July 15, 2013, 09:00:23 am »

It appears to be completely empty here on the server currently.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #7882 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:51 am »

Traitors are granted latitude in completing their objectives, including being able to kill, up to and including the whole station (although someone deciding to kill the whole station without the "escape alone" objective is frowned upon).  If there's a particular incident you would like addressed, feel free to PM the admins with details, and we'll look into it.  This sort of complaining in the thread doesn't do anything to help if there's a problem.

KG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: July 15, 2013, 09:55:57 am »

You could've tried to actually provide arguments or read the discussion, but you are too smart and awesome for that, obviously.

E: Let me elaborate. If you steal the captain's gun and nobody notices except for a brief message over the radio that nobody pays attention to, you don't have to murder everyone for no reason.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:46:55 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: July 15, 2013, 09:57:50 am »

whoa whoa whoa you donklords jumping on everyone who shows a bit of discontent with the fury of a thousand suns is what baystation is all about so stop making him right

i mean two or three replies would be fine but we're slowly crossing a threshold here

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:09 am »

Grated cheese on almost-empty servers...

Getting my job back.

In other words, the server is almost empty.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:23:50 am by Mrnocamera »
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: July 15, 2013, 10:39:46 am »

Going to start work on the servexpansion.

Right now I just need to figure out how to get dream maker to recognize and take from the source code that I unzipped. From there, I have to find the plants as well as other things I'd need (a lot of this is going to be near copy-paste, especially with drinks and the like. All of the proposed "vodka+juice" unique sprite combinations would be identical to a Screwdriver, as they have pretty much the exact same formula. A lot of this will be sprites, there are a few things which may prove problematic (such as the "contains" plants, I was considering either taking extract or juicing, juicing would be much easier in theory from a coding standpoint (copy Orange, say, and replace Orange with Aloe and Orange Juice with Kelotane) because I've never seen ANYTHING extract-able.

Which is why I'd like to add an extractable.

Since I'm starting with the new plants, I think I'll go ahead and list them, as it appears that the source zip I thought I downloaded does not even exist in Chrome's download logs.

Spoiler: Plants to be added (click to show/hide)

That's what I'm currently on. Next will be flowers, then chemplants (the ones containing drugs), and finally mutations.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Escudodeteixo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: July 15, 2013, 11:12:18 am »

Looks like a nice gameset. Unfortunately the shuttle didn't even load for me.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: July 15, 2013, 11:36:29 am »

Tsu: set up git, maybe with a gui like tortoisegit. Else you'll regret it. Don't use the zips. You don't even have a way to set up pull requests.

Also, hop on #coderbus on irc.rizon.net. You don't seem to understand that there are many plants that contain reagents. Weed has like five or so.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:39:38 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: July 15, 2013, 11:51:00 am »

Can't tell if the server is down.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1654