Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116886 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6015 on: May 25, 2013, 10:21:11 pm »

That's one of the main reasons why medibots are so valuable. We usually don't have enough people for a dedicated MD, and MDs can be... marginally competent. A couple bots in the lobby will help stabilize anyone that's dragged in and can heal without someone needing to bother the chemists or geneticist for drugs to heal their burns from failed hacking attempts.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: May 25, 2013, 10:28:11 pm »

Had a good time as Ulric the Grenademaker. Made a smoke-and-spacelube one, then a surfactacid that ate my stuff on-death.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: May 25, 2013, 10:34:42 pm »

Killed Khan, but he loves how I did it. Explosions everywhere from the traitor, I was secborg. Met him in the destroyed bridge, said "Such a fine mess."  He asked me to help arrest Alina, I said "I shall assist."  TASE! "But wait, what's this?"  Then dragged him into the hacked holodeck and gave him a fiery end.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6018 on: May 25, 2013, 11:15:26 pm »

That's one of the main reasons why medibots are so valuable. We usually don't have enough people for a dedicated MD, and MDs can be... marginally competent. A couple bots in the lobby will help stabilize anyone that's dragged in and can heal without someone needing to bother the chemists or geneticist for drugs to heal their burns from failed hacking attempts.

Alina Koch/Hector Petridis/Daniel Gallant...? We have people who are like dedicated med bay staff like every day. On top of the occasional mediborg, which are just overpowered as shit. They can watch the crew monitoring console like a hawk, roll out, and are almost a slow cryo chamber with their hypo-injector alone, in addition to being normal near-invulnerable cyborgs and being able to go out into space. Plus, since they're mediborgs, they pretty much have no law conflicts since it all boils down to "HEAL THAT BITCH. NOT FULL HEALTH? INJECT INJECT INJECT."

Although, as MD, I'm usually glad for the triple-medibot-in-med-bay-lobby because then I can go fuck off and do other things like open the vault safe with a stethoscope. I'm a bad, lazy MD.
Also often called Boowells.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: May 25, 2013, 11:18:59 pm »

"HEAL THAT BITCH. NOT FULL HEALTH? INJECT INJECT INJECT."

That sounds like proper procedure for ANY doctor.

I need to put something interesting here.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: May 25, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »

Had a round where I accidentally melted the chem lab testing ingredients I figured I'd use often. Then in the ensuing "traitor blows up station" i come so close, but am completely unable to, reach the other side of the station that has oxygen.

I did get super high on 30 units of space drugs though. A crate tried to kill me, and others, as well as the AI worshipping animals
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6021 on: May 25, 2013, 11:28:39 pm »

Had a round where I accidentally melted the chem lab testing ingredients I figured I'd use often. Then in the ensuing "traitor blows up station" i come so close, but am completely unable to, reach the other side of the station that has oxygen.

I did get super high on 30 units of space drugs though. A crate tried to kill me, and others, as well as the AI worshipping animals

You... that was you...
I need to put something interesting here.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: May 25, 2013, 11:30:30 pm »

On top of the occasional mediborg
I always have Borg to high. If there's only one doctor, I always go mediborg. If not, engiborg.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: May 26, 2013, 01:00:40 am »

I made some fun stuff in the next round that I don't even remember, like the salt-grenade with the minute fuse and the confusion gas proximity mine

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6024 on: May 26, 2013, 01:04:52 am »

I made some fun stuff in the next round that I don't even remember, like the salt-grenade with the minute fuse and the confusion gas proximity mine

>Make smoke grenade with Lexorin, Cryptobiolin, Mindbreaker, and Impedrazine.
>Throw it, get trapped in the room with it.
>OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE.jpeg
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6025 on: May 26, 2013, 01:27:26 am »

You... that was you...
Whadda you mean?  I was the dude who set off 8 bombs across the station at once, the proceeded to hide in a locker and lament my deeds.
Nom nom nom

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6026 on: May 26, 2013, 03:45:46 am »

8 bombs? I assume that you got bombs from the uplink and then replaced the tanks?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6027 on: May 26, 2013, 03:58:12 am »

Right now, MDs are slower, squishier Medborgs who can cure Appendicitis. Well, and mobile First Aid Kit dispensers. There is no ailment that's not curable by liberal application of Tricordrazine aside from rare Cryo for genetic damage. And then there's Chemist, who is the Engineer to MD's Atmos Tech

*Wink* *wink* how goes porting BS12 medical?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6028 on: May 26, 2013, 03:58:42 am »

You... that was you...
Whadda you mean?  I was the dude who set off 8 bombs across the station at once, the proceeded to hide in a locker and lament my deeds.

Dayuuuum, that must've been fun. I wasn't on so I didn't get to see it :(

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6029 on: May 26, 2013, 07:13:16 am »

Soo. . . That was a wierd round. The HoS somehow blew up and some scientist then killed herself after finding that out. The Research Director then killed himself after failing in his genetics experiments and the only people left were me (A cyborg) and some engineer. Gamerlord bugged me about me finding the meaning of love, and I responded by announcing that i wanted none of it. I then called the shuttle by myself and had some fun making up a recorded message from CentCom. Fun times.
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 1654