Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124892 times)

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5085 on: May 10, 2013, 09:42:57 am »

Thanks a fucking lot changelings. Nice killing AFK people there. And it's not just me who was AFK-absorbed. Tell me when the round is over.

What do you expect? Lings need DNA, your AFK dna is just as delicious. Plus at least they weren't taking an active player out of the round. 

By the way, is the choke bug fixed?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: May 10, 2013, 09:56:54 am »

Thanks a fucking lot changelings. Nice killing AFK people there. And it's not just me who was AFK-absorbed. Tell me when the round is over.

What do you expect? Lings need DNA, your AFK dna is just as delicious. Plus at least they weren't taking an active player out of the round. 

By the way, is the choke bug fixed?

I clearly stated over the OOC that I would be right back, because I had to shower while the water was heated, I've been away for a total of like 5 minutes. This was the very beginning of the round. So I enjoyed the shit out of that round. At least the deadchat was enjoyable.

Choking works fine and always, even with the bug. If it was not fixed, just click on the empty space in the grabbing hand to choke.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: May 10, 2013, 10:07:49 am »

Scr, if you wouldn't have been AFK, chances are that it would have been "Hey man" *parasting* *absorb*.

But I agree that you should try not to absorb AFK people.

E:
Mark Barnes, Revolutionary Botanist
Sponkel Von Honkington, Musical Clown
Shika Maru, Slightly Confused Doctor
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:17:33 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: May 10, 2013, 10:18:50 am »

/tg/ added HoloDodgeball and the piano. WANT

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: May 10, 2013, 10:19:27 am »

/tg/ added HoloDodgeball and the piano. WANT
We have a piano. Come on right now and join the three all-acces heroes that liberated the station.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: May 10, 2013, 11:09:13 am »

Scr, if you wouldn't have been AFK, chances are that it would have been "Hey man" *parasting* *absorb*.

But I agree that you should try not to absorb AFK people.

E:
Mark Barnes, Revolutionary Botanist
Sponkel Von Honkington, Musical Clown
Shika Maru, Slightly Confused Doctor

Yes, probably would, but it would not be infuriating. It would be yet another round of Ling. On the other hand, all the other people who were absorbed at that point was a person who died to carp and was sucked clean already dead and a person who was either AFK or had connection problems (I could not understand which exactly).

And do not. Remind. Me. Of. That. Round. Or I will be forced to bomb you with my dots.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: May 10, 2013, 12:27:02 pm »

I'll have to remind you of it one last time.

THE MOTHERFUCKING LIBERATORS:

That's probably the most badass Barnes-outfit yet.

E: Spamming KILL MODE ENGAGED as borg is awesome. Even if you don't actually kill anyone, it leads to general panic.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:08:55 pm by miauw62 »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: May 10, 2013, 12:51:16 pm »

My first bomb didn't even take out the glass block at the range. I expected that. I made it wrong. The next one used high heat and a signaler ala /tg/ wiki's old guide. 3x3 square exposed to space that time. I can make the same explosion much faster without actually using a bomb or tanks of any sort. Hmm. I need better skills.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: May 10, 2013, 01:11:15 pm »

I clearly stated over the OOC that I would be right back, because I had to shower while the water was heated, I've been away for a total of like 5 minutes. This was the very beginning of the round. So I enjoyed the shit out of that round. At least the deadchat was enjoyable.
Eh, AFK-for-five-minutes is significantly different from braindead-since-round-start. Linging the former, especially if they announced they would be AFK over OOC, is bad meta. Doing the latter... I guess it's still a bit meta but of a different, less objectionable sort. >_>
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: May 10, 2013, 01:14:51 pm »

Eh, AFK-for-five-minutes is significantly different from braindead-since-round-start. Linging the former, especially if they announced they would be AFK over OOC, is bad meta. Doing the latter... I guess it's still a bit meta but of a different, less objectionable sort. >_>

If the ling made a beeline to every afk, meta. Otherwise not. Take it to adminhelp.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: May 10, 2013, 01:51:37 pm »

What are the rules with braindeads? For example, is it ok to loot the ID off a braindead person for traitorous purposes?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: May 10, 2013, 01:57:54 pm »

What are the rules with braindeads? For example, is it ok to loot the ID off a braindead person for traitorous purposes?
I always just leave braindead people alone.
Assassination targets excepted.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: May 10, 2013, 02:06:04 pm »

To be quite honest, I'm going to eat anyone that is off by themselves somewhere secluded if I get the chance, braindead or not, unless you're Hector. I'm not going to SEEK OUT AFK people, but if I find you in the Dorms, I'll probably drag you into maintenance and eat you. Every person you eat as a Ling is that much more powerful you become, and yes, it sucks I ate you while you were helpless, but like Miauw said, it probably would have been, "Hey, I've got a questi *STING* on. *Sting* *Choke* *Eat*" If you weren't AFK

Also, eating other Lings is the best thing ever when you all agreed to work together. "Oh, thank god you're here!" "Well, I wouldn't thank god if I were you... *Stunbaton*" "... I hate you..."
There. Can. Be. Only. One.

I always just leave braindead people alone.
Assassination targets excepted.

This. Unless I'm a Ling, then delicious DNA is delicious DNA. Assassination targets are fair game, and if I need Genomes to complete an objective, I will eat anyone and anything I can hide with and hold down for 45 seconds.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:26 pm »

to be fair I've murderized a few braindeads as traitors too to steal thier identity, or just out of fear of them coming back while I'm in the middle of rigging the place they are in with bombs.  Though I am pretty sure no one I've ever killed has had the intention of coming back to the round after going braindead except for one dude once, who's corpse I then retrieved and cloned for him...
Nom nom nom

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: May 10, 2013, 02:58:03 pm »

I never touch braindeads(Unless I am a traitor... then what's a few brains in my backpack gonna do?) as I fear the BANHAMMA from admins
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 1654