Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126368 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4140 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:26 pm »

Guess it's time for me to learn code. I'd love to make a psychedelic hardsuit and hardsuit helmet, and gloves, just so I can run around in a complete set of psychedelic clothes during sandbox. And minor things, if they're allowed,  such as changing internal order to Suit storage > pocket > pocket > left hand > right hand. I've died to taking a big ol' gasp of plasma from a tank in my hand a few times.

You forgot backpack slot, there. You should put that last because of jetpacks so its a non-issue, but that would be good enough to push to TG, and they are taking some of the stuff we have coded in thus far.

Also, Vactors server hasnt been updated in a month, so a lot of the nicer stuff we have coded in are not even live yet. Vactor just hasnt updated it...
/tg/ is taking stuff /WE/ coded in? Awesome. Examples, please.

E: Also, can I get the most recent update from github? Would be nice to have the most recent codebase to work with for my pirate ship.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:54:24 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: April 23, 2013, 01:04:13 pm »

Guess it's time for me to learn code. I'd love to make a psychedelic hardsuit and hardsuit helmet, and gloves, just so I can run around in a complete set of psychedelic clothes during sandbox. And minor things, if they're allowed,  such as changing internal order to Suit storage > pocket > pocket > left hand > right hand. I've died to taking a big ol' gasp of plasma from a tank in my hand a few times.

You forgot backpack slot, there. You should put that last because of jetpacks so its a non-issue, but that would be good enough to push to TG, and they are taking some of the stuff we have coded in thus far.

Also, Vactors server hasnt been updated in a month, so a lot of the nicer stuff we have coded in are not even live yet. Vactor just hasnt updated it...
/tg/ is taking stuff /WE/ coded in? Awesome. Examples, please.

E: Also, can I get the most recent update from github? Would be nice to have the most recent codebase to work with for my pirate ship.

https://github.com/AndroidSFV/UMcS/archive/master.zip

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: April 23, 2013, 01:05:09 pm »

I just ment if the github version was the most up-to-date. I'll take that as a yes, tough :P

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: April 23, 2013, 01:06:49 pm »

I just ment if the github version was the most up-to-date. I'll take that as a yes, tough :P

Oh, I see. I think it's largely up to date. Hard to tell since what we play on is so out of date.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: April 23, 2013, 01:08:39 pm »

VACTOR!!

To be clear, the SVN hasn't been updated in a month, and I haven't had a chance to convert over to the git repo yet. I've been busy with work, my personal life and my recent "working on the server" time was dedicated to setting up the database stuff.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: April 23, 2013, 01:12:47 pm »

VACTOR!!

To be clear, the SVN hasn't been updated in a month, and I haven't had a chance to convert over to the git repo yet. I've been busy with work, my personal life and my recent "working on the server" time was dedicated to setting up the database stuff.

Which we do appreciate. I'll be adding another book soon. Librarian has been a more popular job recently.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: April 23, 2013, 01:17:13 pm »

VACTOR!!

Which we do appreciate. I'll be adding another book soon. Librarian has been a more popular job recently.
Woah, exams make me miss stuff. Is the database up?

YES!
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: April 23, 2013, 01:18:58 pm »

Librarian is MY job if there's enough people on. News reporter ftw.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: April 23, 2013, 01:19:42 pm »

Oh really? I haven't been librarian in a proper round yet.
When exams finish...
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: April 23, 2013, 01:27:14 pm »

News is fun, if anyone actually reads it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: April 23, 2013, 01:36:18 pm »

Server is slow today, donuts makes everyone an antag with the objective of stealing the disk.
I plant a powersink in the warehouse as QM and crowbar my way into the captain's office. It's filled with clowns. Everybody else tought that they will murder you without reason, but I knew different. So I just took the disk and pinpointer and went out. Everybody is confused about where the fuck the disk went.

Seriously, people? That was super simple!

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: April 23, 2013, 01:44:30 pm »

Server is slow today, donuts makes everyone an antag with the objective of stealing the disk.
I plant a powersink in the warehouse as QM and crowbar my way into the captain's office. It's filled with clowns. Everybody else tought that they will murder you without reason, but I knew different. So I just took the disk and pinpointer and went out. Everybody is confused about where the fuck the disk went.

Seriously, people? That was super simple!
THENSPACEBEARIANNARSIECORGIMEATERMAHGERDEPICSHITHAPPENED
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: April 23, 2013, 01:50:25 pm »

Stop it. I have a book to work on. Stop taking Librarian.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: April 23, 2013, 01:56:55 pm »

Stop it. I have a book to work on. Stop taking Librarian.
You will write that book as whatever job you are right now and then ask ME to upload it. If I deem the book worthy of reaching the external archives, that is.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: April 23, 2013, 02:16:40 pm »

What are you talking about, I've been only Librarian the last 7 or 8 rounds I've played.
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 1654