Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124977 times)

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3930 on: April 19, 2013, 12:09:01 am »

I walk into medbay and Hector yells "Oh god!" at me. I was about to run like hell, but then he adds on "Donuts!" I give him my donuts and go on walking around.
That is hilarious, I didn't suspect a thing. I was off in my own little world mixing chemicals, I stopped paying attention to the round roughly after the sermon. I really ought to work on my awareness :P
Also, I knew about the donuts only because you happened to be storing a donut box in your backpack right in that moment, and I decided to roleplay sugar cravings for the hell of it.

What was your objective, kill Alison/escape alive?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: April 19, 2013, 12:14:21 am »

I walk into medbay and Hector yells "Oh god!" at me. I was about to run like hell, but then he adds on "Donuts!" I give him my donuts and go on walking around.
That is hilarious, I didn't suspect a thing. I was off in my own little world mixing chemicals, I stopped paying attention to the round roughly after the sermon. I really ought to work on my awareness :P
Also, I knew about the donuts only because you happened to be storing a donut box in your backpack right in that moment, and I decided to roleplay sugar cravings for the hell of it.

Oh, by the way, I murdered your braindead corpse with a welder and spaced you. Sorry, AM told me to.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: April 19, 2013, 04:35:33 am »

I was off in my own little world mixing chemicals, I stopped paying attention to the round roughly after the sermon. I really ought to work on my awareness :P
Yeahhhh, this has long been my problem. I'm off being a Botanist/Miner, doing my own little thing and miss out on everything. Was hilarious one changling round where I was too busy growing glow berries (we had a blackout in escape wing, but the place was bright because of those berries). I completely failed to notice the lack of radio chatter after a while and when I ate some doped food I screamed on the radio for help - it arrived and ate me.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:08 am »

It feels like I haven't played a round in a month! Jeez I miss you guys and your 2d spessmen

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: April 19, 2013, 07:57:01 am »

Ah. I believe I walked into that, but she didn't say anything while I was there so I assumed that nothing was wrong.
Hah, yeah. My only thought was "Fuck, why now of all times?" I was expecting you to rat me out.

Yeah. I probably could've waited for her to burn herself to death/explode.

Your sugar craving and me giving you the donuts "borrowed" from the kitchen/courtroom is pretty normal now. :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:04 am »

Ah. I believe I walked into that, but she didn't say anything while I was there so I assumed that nothing was wrong.
Hah, yeah. My only thought was "Fuck, why now of all times?" I was expecting you to rat me out.
I thought something was up since you had your flash out, but she remained quiet and I had other things to worry about, so it slipped my mind. Eh.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: April 19, 2013, 09:45:49 am »

It feels like I haven't played a round in a month! Jeez I miss you guys and your 2d spessmen
In Miauw's case, if he's Bob Marley, it's 'spess mon'
Bob Marley?
I take offense.

BOB. JAMES. BOB JAMES!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: April 19, 2013, 10:14:53 am »

Bob Marley?
I take offense.

BOB. JAMES. BOB JAMES!

BOB JAMES IS A HERETIC AND MUST BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY BY LAW OF LIZARD CHRIST

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: April 19, 2013, 10:26:38 am »

What the fuck was in that hypospray? Oh, and I got a plant to nearly three times it's lifespan.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: April 19, 2013, 11:18:53 am »

Bob Marley?
I take offense.

BOB. JAMES. BOB JAMES!

BOB JAMES IS A HERETIC AND MUST BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY BY LAW OF LIZARD CHRIST
ALL HAIL THE GREAT QUEUEUEUEU!

neverforget

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: April 19, 2013, 01:32:39 pm »

On a three person sandbox round last night, we managed to get the thermoelectric generator working, after some trouble with the hot loop. Despite that, IT WORKED. Albeit for a brief time until we accidentally lit ourselves on fire...

Anyways! Here it is, in all it's pipey glory.

Yes, that is the escape wing. The hot loop was located inside R&D, we reinforced the floor.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: April 19, 2013, 07:41:28 pm »

Well, just ended a nice antagonist round.
starting as scientist is always a good thing, with access to bombs. Then I picked a syndi bundle, giving me all the means to forge a new identity.
now, here is the funny thing. my target was research's security officer, and I was your target. sadly, it never came to anything, since he went offline :(
However, he went offline in security, so that was a first problem.
Second problem, I finally found the oxygen limits for the plasma mix. my bombs were absolutely underwheling.

however, since the round had drawn for too long, in part due to a theft in RD which caused security to snoop around and stall me for a bit, I packed my bombs in a backpack and went off to wreck havoc.

first step, of course, was comms. a couple of bombs from maintenance tunnels and they were gone.
next thing then was trying to break into security. not wanting to waste my last bomb, I started dismantling walls to interrogation room. much to my surprise, lanyon was there, so I kill him and steal identity.

it is only a matter of forcing shuttle call then, and so I am left with one clear option: terrorism. while I search for a good target, a blob spawns and HoP and HoS are fighting it. as soon as they kill it, I detonate a bomb between them, killing both plus a security cyborg.

I even manage to steal HoP body in the confusion, granting me enough access to call shuttle.
Just for fun, I even set HoS to arrest, but that was a poor choice. Almost got me discovered.

I wish, however, that Lanyon hadn't gone offline.  He was ready with a paralyzer pen, I know it. but he feared whatever weapons I might have had.

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: April 19, 2013, 08:34:14 pm »

Note to self: The next time I get impregnated with an alien larva, get chestburst while standing directly next to a vent. Cause clearly if it happens when I'm 5 squares away from a vent I'll slaughtered in the half second before I can reach it.
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

strich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: April 19, 2013, 09:06:06 pm »

On a three person sandbox round last night, we managed to get the thermoelectric generator working, after some trouble with the hot loop. Despite that, IT WORKED. Albeit for a brief time until we accidentally lit ourselves on fire...

Anyways! Here it is, in all it's pipey glory.

Yes, that is the escape wing. The hot loop was located inside R&D, we reinforced the floor.

Awesome stuff! I've been lurking around and jumping into the server whenever I can for a bit. I'd love it if you could give a more detailed explanation of exactly whats going on in that screenshot to make such a thing happen for someone who has only really been playing the game for a few weeks now.
For starters - Does SS13 provide a 'module' that if given a hot liquid and a cold liquid loops it'll generate power equal to the delta between the two?

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: April 19, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »

Note to self: The next time I get impregnated with an alien larva, get chestburst while standing directly next to a vent. Cause clearly if it happens when I'm 5 squares away from a vent I'll slaughtered in the half second before I can reach it.

Well, you nearly made it. I never thought it would feel so heroic to kill a newborn with a mining drill
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 1654