Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120506 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2865 on: April 03, 2013, 12:47:56 pm »

Also, what is up with the ghost images of people that sometimes appear to beat you to death? I really don't get what they do or are.

Hallucinations. High dosages of Mindbreaker make things even more Fun, with corpse-men showing up, "I SSSEEEEE YOU" audio playing, seeing C4, plasma or fires in random places...
But... How can hallucinations do REAL damage? And if you didn't even take drugs.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: April 03, 2013, 12:59:55 pm »

Also, what is up with the ghost images of people that sometimes appear to beat you to death? I really don't get what they do or are.

Hallucinations. High dosages of Mindbreaker make things even more Fun, with corpse-men showing up, "I SSSEEEEE YOU" audio playing, seeing C4, plasma or fires in random places...
But... How can hallucinations do REAL damage? And if you didn't even take drugs.

They don't do real damage, once the trip wears off you notice it.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: April 03, 2013, 01:00:15 pm »

You can hallucinate taking real damage too. That, or Toxin/Cloning damage. I drank a lot of Hooch as Max Kepplinger, and had mysterious not-clone not-toxins bruises, so could be something like it.

EDIT: there's also a thing called Hallucination damage, it's real damage aside from this hallucinated damage AND you can hallucinate damage up to hallucinating DEATH.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:02:06 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: April 03, 2013, 01:01:32 pm »

Oh. Wonder how a scientist could've hallucinated.

E: Ah, the joys of Librarian and charging into a burning hallway with flashbangs in it to take a picture of a blob core.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:44:56 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: April 03, 2013, 02:37:26 pm »

Fun round. Traitors did well. Mad Maximilian ate some Mindbreaker, started a Rum Cult. Got busted. Got set free, stole a taser, had to kill the clown to prevent me from getting busted again. Cut his brain out and assumed his identity, thanks to his mask.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: April 03, 2013, 02:40:42 pm »

I DIED FOR YOU!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: April 03, 2013, 02:46:01 pm »

Nice job AI. I made the AI be the traitor that round, and still almost got myself busted. I wasn't sure if they were going to throw me on the shuttle brig at the end there. Hopefully having the subverted AI deny I built an upload took the suspicion off me.  I'm so glad I hid the upload and traitor law boards in a locker, and remembered to lock my PDA.  That's a sucky way to get caught.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: April 03, 2013, 05:06:48 pm »

Started a fun round as Chaplain of Cthulhu on what turns out was a Cult round. Had to go AFK. Hid in a coffin. Had sensors on Life/Death. While AFK, died to low air. ;_;

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: April 03, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »

did server crash?

we were hunting converts to finally reach the 9 followers we needed, but then I lost connection and can't reconnect.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: April 03, 2013, 06:05:17 pm »

yes. just as we finally got enough people to summon narsie.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: April 03, 2013, 06:05:33 pm »

I think so.
I am sad. Just as shit started for the climax.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: April 03, 2013, 06:07:10 pm »

Server broke ?

Oh well i got my moment when i barged in into cult lair and stuffed them with rubber bullets. I should have remembered to get more ammo or guns or wait for one of them to depart though...

Also: What the hell is wrong with security that after finding toxin storage filled with runes lets RD free (when there was no other scientists)? I guess it could be bit meta but still...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:11:02 pm by Antur »

Nukarama

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: adorable stupidity]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: April 03, 2013, 06:07:46 pm »

Hahaha, oh wow. I think I just crashed the server by blowing up Sec and Escape at once. I forgot both bombs had the same trigger.
And when the site infiltration feature is done, we can do that thing where two short people disguise themselves as one tall guy in a trenchcoat. Except the two people in question will be halves of the same person.
The perfect disguise.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: April 03, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »

Who ever played Tyrone you sir are a horrible security officer, Not only did you let a guy murder someone you went in unarmed, left two very dangerous weapons laying on the floor, and failed to check my guys properly. after I picked my cuffs I walked out of the cell with my captian level ID and went to the armory. Being undermaned in a hostile station is not a excuse!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: April 03, 2013, 06:10:22 pm »

I sad. I spend an hour mining away and finally get converted when server crashes. Maybe my QM should be proactive with entertainment and send for party crates when there's huge surplus of supply (and hundreds of sheets of plasma).
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 1654