Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120684 times)

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2835 on: April 02, 2013, 06:06:03 pm »

Kg's server is back up I think.
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: April 02, 2013, 06:19:23 pm »

My server is back up.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: April 02, 2013, 06:28:31 pm »

Was it updated yet? There's been a few revisions that fix some atmos issues with the new Permabrig.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: April 02, 2013, 06:29:21 pm »

You get a weird game start if you're the only person on there

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: April 02, 2013, 06:31:36 pm »

Oh, guys. Vactor's is up and only one other person is on it. Soooo. Join please?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: April 02, 2013, 06:48:06 pm »

Was it updated yet? There's been a few revisions that fix some atmos issues with the new Permabrig.

Yeah i pulled your patches, Your admin rights might not be loaded yet for the first round.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: April 02, 2013, 06:56:00 pm »

Just went on, it seems to work. Thanks. That means we can use the permabrig now people!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: April 02, 2013, 07:06:10 pm »

So, Sec found and raided Illicit, which pissed Quartermaster!Kepplinger off (that, and a round was getting stale). I tried to jailbreak a man arrested for Illicit, but got arrested for having an RCD. That pissed Kepplinger off even more. So I broke into HoP office, stole Ian, made a kitchen knife at Autolathe, butchered Ian, ate his meat.

Then I broke into a damaged Security EVA and stole a hardsuit, which Captain noticed. Got arrested and interrogated after threatening now-eaten Ian, and put in Permabrig. When Captain and HoP arrived there to transfer me, they managed to cock it up HARD, I disarmed Cap and stole his PDA, but ended up locked in Permabrig hallway.

Then Cap tried to break out the N2O on me, I had internals though - and he HADN'T, so I stole his OTHER gun, got a Sec hardsuit again, and escaped via pod with someone who admitted to being a Syndicate operative after I cuffed him and welded him into a locker.

I know it might get Heads angry, since I was a non-antag, still it turned out quite awesome, and non-lethal to boot.

I was the Captain, and what happened was... The HoP threw his fucking gun at you. -.- USEC, I love you bro. But damn. Seriously.

And I HAD internals on, but I caught a whiff of the N20 before I activated them and I hadn't realized it acted INSTANTLY.

Also, I was the traitor.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: April 02, 2013, 07:11:33 pm »

Also, I was the traitor.
A traitor. But it sucks when the captain is a traitor, especially with the lack of security personnel we've been having recently.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: April 02, 2013, 07:17:03 pm »

Also, I was the traitor.
A traitor. But it sucks when the captain is a traitor, especially with the lack of security personnel we've been having recently.

My goal was assassinate Cory Petrov, and he was being a dink, so it would have been retardedly easy to get him alone if I hadn't got hung up with the crazy QM. Generally when I'm a traitor head with an easy objective, I just be a head for the most part, until my objective becomes easy to complete. It hasn't worked at all for me so far. -.-
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: April 02, 2013, 07:22:22 pm »

I was the Captain, and what happened was... The HoP threw his fucking gun at you. -.- USEC, I love you bro. But damn. Seriously.

Sorry about that. I was really tired and pissed off at Ian's kidnapping. Of course 5 seconds later I realized that such an impulsive action was stupid, and promptly went back to get tazed. Definitively can't say it's not my fault, though at least the gun was almost empty at the time...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: April 02, 2013, 07:23:46 pm »

Sorry about that. I was really tired and pissed off at Ian's kidnapping. Of course 5 seconds later I realized that such an impulsive action was stupid, and promptly went back to get tazed. Definitively can't say it's not my fault, though at least the gun was almost empty at the time...

You're all good. I wasn't very invested in that round, actually. Nothing really interesting was happening, so I got kinda bored chasing around the QM and the Chemist for no apparent reason.
He's fucking with us.

Kalemyr Skyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace of Trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: April 02, 2013, 08:33:28 pm »

I was playing passively mostly. I can't believe the one person I didn't try the code words on was the traitor. Still upset by the fact QM or Cory wasn't a traitor.
Quote from: Confucius
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Quote from: Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: April 02, 2013, 08:37:18 pm »

Dude I'm never a Antag I'm just not lucky, But LSD or Space drug abuse can make it hard to tell the difference.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: April 02, 2013, 08:51:46 pm »

This round I was a Changeling, I started as a Geneticist and radiated a monkey to 101%, my partner injected the monkey and turned it into human and called Security because of animal cruelty (I threw the monkey around), the officer arrests me for 2 minutes and I actually realize I'm a Changeling and I get to work. Someone was getting out of the Arrivals Shuttle (not a newly spawned person), I grabbed him and entered the pilot thingy of the arrivals shuttle and done it all. Then I got all his clothes and all my clothes in his backpack and transformed into him. He was an Engineer so I headed to Engineering and threw my previous clothes into disposals where the QM informs the crew that Darius McShain's (my previous name) clothes were disposed of. Everything went really fine, the Librarian was a news reporter who reported the deaths and said there was a weird wave of murders going around. Everything went fine until I heard on the radio that someone transformed into a monkey, this is where it all went downhills. Captain activated red alert and literally all Security wore riot armor, the station was bloody and full of alarms. Security was bolted and no one was allowed in or out. More Changelings began transforming into a monkey and the Captain gave permission to kill any monkey on sight. The only humans left were me and the Chemist, until I finally transformed into a monkey and hid in the vault, mimicking the AI. I did this and transformed from monkey to human etc. Finally, I went into the vault and began mimicking on the intercom whereas the AI was tracking me. I went to get something (reality) and came back to see the warden shooting me and pulling me to the crematorium. I was in my human form and I was cuffed, so I transformed into a monkey so I can get the cuffs off. I nearly survived until a shot hit me and I was pulled to the crematorium and cremated. Round almost felt like it was 2 years and it's still going on as I type.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 1654