Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122172 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2565 on: March 29, 2013, 08:45:16 pm »

and if I didn't let it out, it was going to come out in a much more destructive way.
like... blowing up the illicit wing?

Like, freaking out in OOC and getting my self banned. Blowing up the illicit wing was... A bit much yes, but in case you didn't know... I was the Antagonist. They're kind of expected to blow shit up and be shitcurity and murder people. And I wasn't really being shitcurity until that time, just talking shit back and forth with Axl.
But you weren't antag, at the round end you weren't listed as one...

... Yes. I was. Zackary Fryer was the traitor. His objectives were to steal a jetpack and escape on a shuttle. Are we talking about the same round here?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: March 29, 2013, 08:54:09 pm »

Trsut me I would know, He was the traitor.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: March 29, 2013, 09:01:41 pm »

Trsut me I would know, He was the traitor.

Outside of me straight up telling everyone, there was absolutely no way someone would have found out in game, unless they searched my locker and found the jetpack, and even then I could explain it away as 'I went EVA and was scoping out the Illicit wing' not to mention I had all the guns, except for Khan and whatever weapons they had in the Illicit wing.

I had my traitor objectives so locked down, in fact, that I went back to just being the Head of Security and forgot about being a traitor pretty much, except I remembered my code and remembered that I could still order any traitor item I wanted. I was sincerely tempted to order a Energy Sword, and turn in on, then just smile at poor Axl. "Yeah, I forgot to mention... I'm a traitor. And I'm not feeling particularly merciful."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: March 29, 2013, 09:03:51 pm »

RedFox is adding in orderable O2, air and (possibly) plasma canisters.

Hooray! Now we can actually make stations or repair the derelict AND have air!

Because there wasnt an abundance of those on the station already? Its a good addition, sure, just didnt need it to give atmos to those areas.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: March 29, 2013, 09:05:00 pm »

Orderable canisters will be nice, especially for the already evil Cargo Bay.
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: March 29, 2013, 09:14:00 pm »

GiantBadger, if you were Trip please don't play HoP ever again. You were seriously getting on mine and a few other peoples nerves last round.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: March 29, 2013, 09:15:15 pm »

Well, this was an interesting experience. I think I'll play again. Not right now though, it's two in the morning and I need to go to sleep.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: March 29, 2013, 09:15:32 pm »

To be fair, if you were the HoS you were seriously getting on some nerves as well... I think everyone was annoying everyone
Nom nom nom

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: March 29, 2013, 09:16:03 pm »

It appears the prison wing is broken, it spews out atmos at maximum pressure.

EDIT: Vent 4 needs to be fixed. Needs external pressure check and KPA set to normal
There was something weird going on in Medbay too, though not to that degree. And it could have just been someone popped open an oxygen canister for a moment.

GiantBadger, if you were Trip please don't play HoP ever again. You were seriously getting on mine and a few other peoples nerves last round.
I wasn't a head, so maybe there was more going on than I knew about, but, while Trip actually annoys me pretty much every round, I didn't see him do anything *wrong* per se. Just maybe a little OCD about returning the suits.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:21:26 pm by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: March 29, 2013, 09:20:22 pm »

To be fair, if you were the HoS you were seriously getting on some nerves as well... I think everyone was annoying everyone
Kilikan, I'm not going to even talk about my annoyance towards you.

Basically, it's my firm belief you shouldn't be a head of staff unless you're a good roleplayer. Neither of you particularly proved you were good at roleplaying this round.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: March 29, 2013, 09:22:07 pm »

Basically, it's my firm belief you shouldn't be a head of staff unless you're a good roleplayer.

This. :x I would never tell someone to NOT try a job, because everyone has to learn sometime, but if you're going to do a job that important, please at least RP it well.
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: March 29, 2013, 09:24:08 pm »

Basically, it's my firm belief you shouldn't be a head of staff unless you're a good roleplayer.

This. :x I would never tell someone to NOT try a job, because everyone has to learn sometime, but if you're going to do a job that important, please at least RP it well.

How is my playing as HoP? Acceptable at least?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: March 29, 2013, 09:28:32 pm »

Did you play as Trip last round? No? Then you should be fine. I'm not saying you have to be a perfect roleplayer. But you should be AT LEAST decent at it.
Welcome to Reality.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: March 29, 2013, 09:29:34 pm »

Whew. Was Trip really that bad?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: March 29, 2013, 09:31:46 pm »

Are you usually Eva Wetzel? If so, then yeah. I've never found any faults with your RP. I like you as Tycho, as well.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 1654