Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122670 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2415 on: March 28, 2013, 02:01:14 pm »

The ending was even better. I had loaded Axl and Horrible into the escape pod, but realized I wouldn't be able to make my way to any other pods. So I stunned Horrible and unbuckled him so I could get in. 10 seconds before the pod would leave. Suddenly, a cyborg ninja stands in the doorway. I start hitting him with my rifle. The pod leaves, he is thrown out and Axl gets slammed into me. That would've been a perfect scene for a fucking movie. Awesome. Just awesome.

Also, I bucklecuffed you because the shuttle was called and power was out. There was fire everywhere so I couldn't leave. What'd you want me to do, have prisoners roam free in the brig?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:03:51 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: March 28, 2013, 02:06:45 pm »

Also, I bucklecuffed you because the shuttle was called and power was out. There was fire everywhere so I couldn't leave. What'd you want me to do, have prisoners roam free in the brig?
You had the doors closed and we had no way of opening them.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: March 28, 2013, 02:07:15 pm »

YOUR SPESSSTATION NEEDS YOU!

We have 14/15 people needed for seekrit mode, so JOIN NAO!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: March 28, 2013, 02:54:44 pm »

Axl is truely robust. If it weren't for the shadow I wouldn't be stuck in the Captain's Quarters tough. I just hope that guy's a traitor too and not an admin deciding to fuck everyone over.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: March 28, 2013, 03:19:59 pm »

Can't help but wonder, is there some sorta way to prevent two traitors getting the objectives to kill each other?

That does not exactly make a lot of sense, given how both are sent by the same organization, and it turns stealth basically void, since if you kill the other traitor without using clearly traitor items you can just say 'THIS GUY WAS A TRAITOR, SELF DEFENCE!' (and even if you did use them, you can bluff you stole them from the victim).

It also makes the whole traitoring a personal war between two people, leaving not much for non-traitors to do besides arresting the survivor.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: March 28, 2013, 03:32:02 pm »

...leaving not much for non-traitors to do besides arresting the survivor.

Build something?

Admittedly that would be a more robust option if the things you could build in game actually worked. *cough*air alarms*cough*
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: March 28, 2013, 03:39:04 pm »

New round just starting up now.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: March 28, 2013, 03:39:29 pm »

Axl is truely robust. If it weren't for the shadow I wouldn't be stuck in the Captain's Quarters tough. I just hope that guy's a traitor too and not an admin deciding to fuck everyone over.

this is the guy who goes straight to the armory at the start of the round and prepares for ww3 for no reason, right?

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: March 28, 2013, 03:44:15 pm »

Someone suggested doing a custom round, Donuts jumped at the idea and we did Villains Vs Heros and then The Shadow and Owlman was made. I as the Shadow hired Axl to become the Master.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: March 28, 2013, 03:45:06 pm »

this is the guy who goes straight to the armory at the start of the round and prepares for ww3 for no reason, right?
I've never actually done that. Some odd round I might order a ballistics crate, but that's it.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: March 28, 2013, 03:45:19 pm »

Think Vactor's just crashed.
EDIT: Nevermind.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: March 28, 2013, 03:45:45 pm »

About that event discussion from a few pages back, what about a Paranoia-themed round?  The AI is easily a good Computer analouge, it could be looking for Syndies, and we could have inter-department conflicts over the hidden agendas of everybody.  Maybe there would even be actual traitors.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: March 28, 2013, 03:46:17 pm »

hmm maybe it was somebody else. pisses me off no end though.

i get pissed off way too easily... some of you may have noticed

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: March 28, 2013, 04:04:26 pm »

Isn't basically everyone in Paranoia a traitor?
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: March 28, 2013, 04:11:24 pm »

Everyone traitor with varying objectives and no call-words so you can't figure out who is traitor (everyone is) could be incredibly fun.  Maybe some custom objectives like get security to execute Jim on basis of him being a murderer for a murder you commited.  Or something
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 1654