Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122230 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1680 on: March 18, 2013, 12:03:38 pm »

Totally botched an assassination on the captain. I was the Head of Security who needed to kill the captain. I bought a syndie bundle and got the assassin kit, which includes a Stetchkin pistol, a suit, body bag, stuff like that. Aside from nobody seeming to be suspicious when I came over with a suit and bald, people seemed to not care that I was doing nothing except following the captain. He eventually went to the engineering power room where I could've taken him down, but I just talked and stalled for a second. Then he leaves and goes to the PA and I take my chance and totally fuck it up. I miss every shot I fire (3-4) and charge after him only to get shot in the face with an energy gun. He starts beating me to death and when I had a sliver of health left I got up, took out my energy gun, and tased him. Then I unloaded lethal shots into him. I dragged his corpse to the bridge, put it in a body bag, then stuffed him in his quarters.

He managed to yell before he died, and the CE and RD were coming on the bridge after I shoved his corpse in his room. I chased them and killed them both outside the HoP's office, along with an assistant who was watching. I put them all in a locker and fired them out the mass driver. I renamed by ID to that of the CE and put on his hardsuit, but I forgot that I had set him to arrest and almost got ganked by beepsky. The shuttle had been called by me, so I just went to the escape arm and chilled out until it came. There was a miner who had watched me kill everyone, but he never showed up.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: March 18, 2013, 12:06:48 pm »

TG removed the mint a long time ago because they "dont want any kind of economy". I didnt reintroduce it either, so there remains a finite amount of space cash available at the start of every round.

Oh and scrdest, I tried the autotraitor code, but it is not immediately compatable with TG code. TG has different proc names, and since I am not 100% certain what functions the gamemode wants to be called (or even what the equivalent TG proc is) I am hesitant to try to fix it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:09:22 pm by Android »

Gruntdonttoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 18, 2013, 12:11:09 pm »

Few things. First, is there anyway to write in blood? It would add to the sinisterness of left behind notes. Secondly is there any image of the map of Vactorstation? I use baystation's map but I realized somethings are moved around like the restaurant. Also how do you use the in-game station maps on the wall? I can't seem to view one for the life of me.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 18, 2013, 12:13:44 pm »

This is the standard tg station map. Their wiki should have p,e.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 18, 2013, 12:16:10 pm »

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/831776/tgstation.2.1.2_r5775.png

There are some minor changes and the wiring/pipe map is completely outdated.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 18, 2013, 12:17:34 pm »

Totally botched an assassination on the captain. I was the Head of Security who needed to kill the captain. I bought a syndie bundle and got the assassin kit, which includes a Stetchkin pistol, a suit, body bag, stuff like that. Aside from nobody seeming to be suspicious when I came over with a suit and bald, people seemed to not care that I was doing nothing except following the captain. He eventually went to the engineering power room where I could've taken him down, but I just talked and stalled for a second. Then he leaves and goes to the PA and I take my chance and totally fuck it up. I miss every shot I fire (3-4) and charge after him only to get shot in the face with an energy gun. He starts beating me to death and when I had a sliver of health left I got up, took out my energy gun, and tased him. Then I unloaded lethal shots into him. I dragged his corpse to the bridge, put it in a body bag, then stuffed him in his quarters.

He managed to yell before he died, and the CE and RD were coming on the bridge after I shoved his corpse in his room. I chased them and killed them both outside the HoP's office, along with an assistant who was watching. I put them all in a locker and fired them out the mass driver. I renamed by ID to that of the CE and put on his hardsuit, but I forgot that I had set him to arrest and almost got ganked by beepsky. The shuttle had been called by me, so I just went to the escape arm and chilled out until it came. There was a miner who had watched me kill everyone, but he never showed up.

I was that assisstant, incidentally. Also, definitely playing more of this, because that(my first actual round of this) was... pretty much completely hilarious.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 18, 2013, 12:18:26 pm »

We use something very much like the /tg/station map. Just go to the wiki and hit "map" in the search bar. I don't think you can view the in-game maps, they just show the different departments.

My first round was completely hilarious too. Dem vines.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 18, 2013, 12:19:01 pm »

So, where exactly is the stationcash, then? I don't think I'd ever seen any of it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: March 18, 2013, 12:22:16 pm »

It's in some vault somewhere;

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: March 18, 2013, 12:23:23 pm »

Service cyborgs can also throw out packs of ten space cash.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: March 18, 2013, 12:25:55 pm »

Service cyborgs can also throw out packs of ten space cash.
Cue supply enslaving cyborgs to do nothing but spit out money all of their life.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 18, 2013, 12:26:07 pm »

Hey, are new people welcome aboard the station? The game looks interesting and I'd like to give it a try.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: March 18, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »

Hey, are new people welcome aboard the station? The game looks interesting and I'd like to give it a try.

Ofcourse. Not really anything is happening right now tough.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: March 18, 2013, 12:28:28 pm »

The Chaplain has some cash in his bible, at least the Atheist version.

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 18, 2013, 12:28:46 pm »

Ofcourse. Not really anything is happening right now tough.

Are there set times when stuff goes on?
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 1654