Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122239 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1665 on: March 17, 2013, 11:26:44 pm »

MY POWER HAS BEEN RESTORED. ALREADY I CAN FEEL THE ADMIN POWERS COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS, FILLING ME WITH AN UNGODLY ENERGY.

COWER BEFORE ME MORTALS, COWER.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 18, 2013, 12:30:12 am »

Another power trip, BD? God help us.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: March 18, 2013, 12:39:47 am »

Just sitting there watching the firefight in the shuttle. Good job traitor. I got further in research than I've gone before and you have to end things. I definitely need to make more pAI's.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 18, 2013, 12:40:49 am »

Just sitting there watching the firefight in the shuttle. Good job traitor. I got further in research than I've gone before and you have to end things.
Yeah, I had forgotten about you until you unbuckled from the seat and casually strolled out :P

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: March 18, 2013, 12:42:26 am »

Just sitting there watching the firefight in the shuttle. Good job traitor. I got further in research than I've gone before and you have to end things.
Yeah, I had forgotten about you until you unbuckled from the seat and casually strolled out :P

I figured I'd get it eventually. Was tempted to put my teleport armor back on to see what happened.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 18, 2013, 01:28:22 am »

I was gone for the weekend; the weird admin situation was due to an old admins file.  It's updated in the repo, and should be reflected next time Vactor updates.

KG

You remembered to mark BD as a badmin, right? That's what the BD stands for, after all.

thisisajoke.jpg
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 18, 2013, 02:06:49 am »

Also, was Medical really insane, or was that not even true?

Medical seemed... okay to me, though I didn't interact with them very much. The RD was running around in an Odysseus, so maybe everyone just assumed medical was insane due to him. That's my theory.
Your theory is exactly how things went. Thank you for noticing.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 18, 2013, 04:07:57 am »

Why did I get shot full of drugs every time I saw a MD then?
Nom nom nom

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 18, 2013, 04:17:36 am »

The CMO was killed, RD took over medbay and I was the only other MD, with no access to chemistry whatsoever nor intent to drug people (non-traitor). I wouldn't have problems admitting it if I did it, but that wasn't the case: I did drug nobody.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:52 am »

I know i played one round as a cyborg who had conflicting laws with my parent AI.  It was my understanding that the changleing captain told the AI to not tell anyone about the law change. So the AI never synced them to me.
I wouldn't have considered uploading the laws borg telling anyone, But unless ordered I wouldn't do so because I can mess with the hacker.
But still, I get the feeling that a player needs to use the cyborg console to update the laws as I think that only once I had a borg with the same hacked laws.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: March 18, 2013, 07:56:28 am »

This is confusing with 2 servers because some people would go to one and others to another even though its the same thing.
We should do something about that..

I was gone for the weekend; the weird admin situation was due to an old admins file.  It's updated in the repo, and should be reflected next time Vactor updates.

KG
Yep,reverted.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 18, 2013, 08:35:57 am »

Vactor has very kindly offered to continue hosting for a while, so his server will now be the main.  Mine will still be there for a while as a temp.

KG

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 18, 2013, 11:39:48 am »

I have committed the code that allows players to sell space cash for supply points via the supply shuttle, just like plasma sheets.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 18, 2013, 11:49:31 am »

The mint now has a use!?

Mint as in 'money-making' or mint as in 'herb in Kitchen'?

If it's the latter, it always had, and is a Monty Python reference.
If the former, I had no idea there WAS a mint.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: March 18, 2013, 11:51:49 am »

So, has anybody considered my idea with pins? The hardest part would be the sprites, but I think the only real difficulty would be the in-inventory sprite. It could just show up in your hand as a colored dot, and the on-wall sprite could just be a paper with the standard states (written, not-written) and a colored dot on the top.

Oh, and somebody mentioned spawning with pens in BS12 a few pages ago. You actually spawn with a pen here too. It's in your PDA. Right-click it and click "eject pen". Bam. Pen.

And I think GO means the money-maker.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 1654