Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121644 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #780 on: March 04, 2013, 07:03:55 pm »

Recent round, I was playing chemist for the first time. After botching a few things, spilling important concoctions, and being your standard intern, I got bored of my station once the station got overrun with kudzu and carp. So, I made myself a batch of LSD, and injected it into all the patients. Once I escaped, I tried some myself, and tried fighting off someone attacking me in the escape pod by injecting them with some as well. I also LSD'ed some candy and left it out in the open, but nobody bit the bait; so I had some of it in the escape pod before departure.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:05:30 pm by Itnetlolor »

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 04, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »

CENTCOMM UPDATE AVAILABLE:

One of the remakes mentioned earlier has its site going online on March 06. It's 3D and in FPP, called Centration. Give it a look.

http://www.centration.co/
The fact you can't view anything without registering put me off.

Indeed. Anyone care to report as to what all this seems to be? Or possible create a dummy account for us?
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 04, 2013, 07:27:26 pm »

CENTCOMM UPDATE AVAILABLE:

One of the remakes mentioned earlier has its site going online on March 06. It's 3D and in FPP, called Centration. Give it a look.

http://www.centration.co/
The fact you can't view anything without registering put me off.

Indeed. Anyone care to report as to what all this seems to be? Or possible create a dummy account for us?

I tried, but it requires a login to view the registration page...I'm guessing it's just that the page isn't online yet.

KG

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 04, 2013, 08:16:23 pm »

So is there currently a decent game going on?

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 04, 2013, 09:09:49 pm »

If an admin is available, please, welder round needs a proper welder. A lack of admin TP etc. makes him simply invincible. I can still be stunned, cuffed etc.

EDIT: also, looks like yer ISP throttled you again.

EDIT2: Seriously. Next time you get a welder, make sure you can keep playing, or give the next welder temp admin powers, else sec annihilates you.

EDIT3: Note: You can be lobotomised as a welder.

I'm finding being a welder unfun, now. Seriously, we need some sort of admin powers to play welder.

EDIT4: OK, given how ballsy this welder round was, could we do it another round? Where the admin can stay/the welder can have admin powers?
Preferably whilst I'm there. I love welder rounds, and this one got ruined. Completely and utterly.

EDIT5: Aaaaand brain burger time.

Bye!

One question: What is this welder thing you speak of?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 04, 2013, 09:31:49 pm »

Sorry about that Welder round, wasn't expecting that I'd have to leave. I'll try to get something cool running later.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 04, 2013, 09:34:56 pm »

If an admin is available, please, welder round needs a proper welder. A lack of admin TP etc. makes him simply invincible. I can still be stunned, cuffed etc.

EDIT: also, looks like yer ISP throttled you again.

EDIT2: Seriously. Next time you get a welder, make sure you can keep playing, or give the next welder temp admin powers, else sec annihilates you.

EDIT3: Note: You can be lobotomised as a welder.

I'm finding being a welder unfun, now. Seriously, we need some sort of admin powers to play welder.

EDIT4: OK, given how ballsy this welder round was, could we do it another round? Where the admin can stay/the welder can have admin powers?
Preferably whilst I'm there. I love welder rounds, and this one got ruined. Completely and utterly.

EDIT5: Aaaaand brain burger time.

Bye!

One question: What is this welder thing you speak of?

This.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 04, 2013, 09:41:02 pm »

Basically an admin dresses up as a serial killer with a welder, and runs around terrorizing the crew.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 04, 2013, 10:15:57 pm »

GET TO DA SERVAH

No seriously, we want to do something awesome for the next round but we kinda need more people. We have 13(including an admin), although some of those are probably AFK. Come on, people!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 04, 2013, 10:20:09 pm »

Shit is going down AS WE SPEAK.
Welcome to Reality.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #790 on: March 04, 2013, 11:44:16 pm »

I tried, but it requires a login to view the registration page.
That is hilarious. Mind if I sig it?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 05, 2013, 01:05:35 am »

Hope you guys enjoyed the round, unfortunately though you never did get the Welder off the station...
Welcome to Reality.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #792 on: March 05, 2013, 01:07:46 am »

I can't believe how many times I near-death'd at the hands of the welder. At least I managed to inject the guy with some LSD before it took me down a second time with an axe to my noggin.

After we left the station, I shot up the rest of my batch, and apparently the lawyer suit I was given came to life and started attacking everyone; but then got destroyed.

EDIT:
After one time I was nearly killed, I was out for a good bit and had a decent freak-out post-revival. I came up with an interesting backstory as a xenomorph corpse appeared out of nowhere. I was telling about how my guy saw a bunch of those things on the other side, and how the welder must've been left behind (as he kept on stating), and was all alone, battling them with only a welding torch. Naturally, he lost, and felt betrayed, and wanted to return the favor.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:16:37 am by Itnetlolor »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 05, 2013, 01:13:03 am »

Massive props to the admins for that round. Impressive stuff. I'll try to remember enough for a writeup.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 05, 2013, 01:15:29 am »

I was running around as the welder and providing clues, Aardvark also helped with some of the creepiness, props to him for helping me set the foundation of the round and helping keeping the crew occupied when I was working on something else on the station.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 1654