Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124857 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2013, 10:31:36 pm »

Why do you guys all go floating into space as soon as I'm done with the game for the night? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2013, 10:36:36 pm »

Is Urist Station only online part of the time? Because I just tried to get on and found no server named Urist Station.

Also, floating as a corpse in space is a time honored tradition in SS13.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2013, 10:43:10 pm »

Is Urist Station only online part of the time? Because I just tried to get on and found no server named Urist Station.

Also, floating as a corpse in space is a time honored tradition in SS13.
WHere did you try to get on from? Theres a reason we have a direct byond:// link.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2013, 10:49:40 pm »

>.> From Byond... I guess I should ask very nicely for the direct link. Pretty please?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2013, 10:51:21 pm »

>.> From Byond... I guess I should ask very nicely for the direct link. Pretty please?
Look at the OP.
Also, you can Bookmark things inside byond client thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2013, 10:54:05 pm »

Sweet. Joining now.
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2013, 11:01:02 pm »

What is it with me and not being on for Aliums?

Either I miss it, or the aliums are killed off rapidly.
Well, at least you got pics :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2013, 01:03:12 am »

Man, I forgot how fun this game was. I played the communist chaplain Dmitry Bolshevik, and tried to spread the tenants of communism and more information about our savior Karl Marx. I managed to recruit a guard, but he killed himself halfway throughout the round. Although we did find out there were aliens, and the hive was located in the church. I then kind of got dragged around by aliens for awhile, occasionally trying to hit them with my Communist Manifesto. I survived three alien attacks, before getting trapped in R&D with an alien for five minutes while the head of security hid in a nearby locker.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2013, 01:04:26 am »

Man, I forgot how fun this game was. I played the communist chaplain Dmitry Bolshevik, and tried to spread the tenants of communism and more information about our savior Karl Marx. I managed to recruit a guard, but he killed himself halfway throughout the round. Although we did find out there were aliens, and the hive was located in the church. I then kind of got dragged around by aliens for awhile, occasionally trying to hit them with my Communist Manifesto. I survived three alien attacks, before getting trapped in R&D with an alien for five minutes while the head of security hid in a nearby locker.
The doctor killed me that round by forgetting to remove the antiseptic tank. :P
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2013, 02:06:52 am »

I got facehugged that round as warden so I gave the RD my stuff and had him lock me in a security locker. >:) I had IC knowledge of what facehuggers did because the detective got 'hugged and popped.
He's fucking with us.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2013, 02:07:32 am »

The doctor killed me that round by forgetting to remove the antiseptic tank. :P

I just sliced the poor captain to ribbons when the changeling decided to make me trip out on toxins during amateur surgery...he woke up half through to me screaming about seeing fire and gunshots in the OR.

KG

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2013, 02:14:54 am »

I got facehugged that round as warden so I gave the RD my stuff and had him lock me in a security locker. >:) I had IC knowledge of what facehuggers did because the detective got 'hugged and popped.

I'm sure it's nothing you can't cure with brain reassignment therapy! Just be sure to incinerate your old body. :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2013, 02:59:04 am »

I just sliced the poor captain to ribbons when the changeling decided to make me trip out on toxins during amateur surgery...he woke up half through to me screaming about seeing fire and gunshots in the OR.

KG

Heh. That was a fun round. The semi-ironic thing is that I actually would've survived had I not drugged the captain. Or if I had known that you could give the AI control over the doors while it was carded.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2013, 04:24:55 am »

KG

Heh. That was a fun round. The semi-ironic thing is that I actually would've survived had I not drugged the captain. Or if I had known that you could give the AI control over the doors while it was carded.

Haha, wait, you were the Changeling? I'm really glad I handcuffed myself now. :P

Also, just now, as the Captain, I decided to make some drugs. Including mindbreaker toxin and space drugs. Then the bartender was serving up Atomic Bombs and Manhattan Projects. Doing space drugs while drinking Atomic bombs is a sure fire route to utter wastedness apparently. Then you do some Mindbreaker... And it's a great day.
He's fucking with us.

timmeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2013, 10:46:56 am »

So, as a new player, what's the best time to hop on and play with you guys?  I've been skimming through the wiki over the last few days, and observed for a couple rounds last night (namely, the round with Dmitry beating an alien with what I imagined to be the communist manifesto, and the following round with the changeling).  Would love to hop on some time as an assistant, learn the ropes, inevitably get my head bashed in by whatever antagonist is spawned that round, and go from there :P
On the Wall is a Masterfully engraved carving of Urist McHardcastle and Goblins. Urist McHardcastle is surrounded by the Goblins. The Golbins are stamping on Urist McHardcastle. Urist McHardcaste is laughing at the Goblins. The carving related to the prolonged and bloody death of Urist McHardcastle in the Fall of 1659, the Winter of 1659, and the Spring of 1660. On the engraving is an image of Cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 1654