Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126010 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22425 on: June 25, 2015, 05:46:23 pm »

I can't even get started. I must be dumb, I can't get all the pieces together in the same spot and functioning so I can make a map.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22426 on: June 25, 2015, 07:00:48 pm »

Train event currently going.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22427 on: June 25, 2015, 07:09:22 pm »

Iwent to vote on Corai's custom vote, and it killed my everything.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22428 on: June 25, 2015, 07:28:31 pm »

The train travelers somehow escaped to SS13. Scrdest restarted the round.

New lore confirmed:  CoraiUnki: This is offically canon, fuck it, NT invented time travel then destroyed all research after they kidnapped amish people

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22429 on: June 25, 2015, 07:32:06 pm »

That was hilarious.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22430 on: June 25, 2015, 07:34:32 pm »

Central Command Update

Department of Science

If you find any blood, corpses, prayers to God on the walls written in blood next to corpses, or Amish clothing, be aware that time travelers invaded your station prior to your arrival and a response team had to be deployed. Glory to Nanotrasen.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22431 on: June 25, 2015, 08:39:24 pm »

Damnit, Acemuto10!
Spoiler: Ex-nuke shuttle (click to show/hide)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22432 on: June 26, 2015, 01:37:32 am »

You know its gonna be a bad round when it takes 30 minutes just to get the most viable candidate for mutiny.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:46:02 am by HissinhWalnuts »
Crack-a-lack-a

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22433 on: June 26, 2015, 04:26:53 am »

Yeah, when mapping in DM, always keep backups and save regularly. DM remains a buggy PoS.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22434 on: June 26, 2015, 04:38:43 am »

in their last act of defiance, the xenos destroyed reality itself

rip
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22435 on: June 26, 2015, 05:35:21 am »

The train travelers somehow escaped to SS13. Scrdest restarted the round.

New lore confirmed:  CoraiUnki: This is offically canon, fuck it, NT invented time travel then destroyed all research after they kidnapped amish people
What actually happened was people being shitlers and me aborting the event. I teleported them back to station for a regular round, before deciding that fuck it, restart.

And I'm very, very... unhappy about the results. You wanted an event, I tried to host an event, you (the players in general, IIRC nobody from the actual forums) fucked it up before I even set it up entirely, no more events that demand some actual effort from me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22436 on: June 26, 2015, 11:52:12 am »

Rule 1 of the Game Master: some players can and will try to derail whatever you have set up. It is your job to keep them on the rails enough to avoid the failure of the event. Apply lightning bolts give sudden GBS provide heart attacks where necessary.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22437 on: June 26, 2015, 12:11:52 pm »

Rule 1 of the Game Master: some players can and will try to derail whatever you have set up. It is your job to keep them on the rails enough to avoid the failure of the event. Apply lightning bolts give sudden GBS provide heart attacks where necessary.
Eh, I have a much simpler solution.

The one person I know is responsible for the Train fiasco - Gincough - is banned from off-station events. He will simply be teleported back to the station to enjoy his Extended. I haven't kept logs for the event, so the rest of people are in luck this time. To be super honest, I consider that outright griefing myself.

Also - it wasn't even derailed, it didn't even reach the tracks. I've been busy setting people up and dealing with people who somehow didn't get the message that there is to be no aliens - although that is partially my fault, as I pressed the delay too late to realize it was the wrong delay.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Meunahlux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22438 on: June 26, 2015, 07:07:44 pm »

There is a very serious issue with SCOM.

It is the fact i cant do on-the-field surgery on roller beds / tables (For some reason)
also >surgeon bot gets no burn medicine

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22439 on: June 26, 2015, 07:33:36 pm »

What? Didn't insulting the burn's mother work? I was so sure....
Pages: 1 ... 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 ... 1654