Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126008 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22440 on: June 26, 2015, 07:54:23 pm »

It is the fact i cant do on-the-field surgery on roller beds / tables (For some reason)
Isint there a surgery bed on one of the shuttles? I may be wrong. Also, are you sure you cant do surgery in the field?
also >surgeon bot gets no burn medicine
Surgeon, not a doctor. The bot gets all (or nearly all) the tools needed for surgery, not for generic meds.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Meunahlux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22441 on: June 26, 2015, 08:03:38 pm »

It is the fact i cant do on-the-field surgery on roller beds / tables (For some reason)
Isint there a surgery bed on one of the shuttles? I may be wrong. Also, are you sure you cant do surgery in the field?
also >surgeon bot gets no burn medicine
Surgeon, not a doctor. The bot gets all (or nearly all) the tools needed for surgery, not for generic meds.

Didnt try IN the field, but you cant in the shuttle for some bizzare reason. You just end up hitting him.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:36:57 pm by Meunahlux »

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22442 on: June 26, 2015, 09:06:06 pm »

surgery in something other then in a surgery table with the proper tools is a bit hit and miss(literally) if they guy is laying down in a proper surgery thing (roller bed, table) and you use the tools on them you have a X% chance to actually do the surgery thing but if you fail you end up just hitting them. Its one of the small things that can be annoying as it doesn't give you a message that you fucked up but instead it just makes you hit them making newbies confused when they attempt ghetto surgery either on a table or something or with ghetto surgery tools. So unless you know for sure what you are doing it may seem like it doesn't work in the first place or hell it might not be, surgery can be randomly glitchy too like that one time when someone's brain was removed twice somehow.

Meunahlux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22443 on: June 26, 2015, 09:37:33 pm »

surgery in something other then in a surgery table with the proper tools is a bit hit and miss(literally) if they guy is laying down in a proper surgery thing (roller bed, table) and you use the tools on them you have a X% chance to actually do the surgery thing but if you fail you end up just hitting them. Its one of the small things that can be annoying as it doesn't give you a message that you fucked up but instead it just makes you hit them making newbies confused when they attempt ghetto surgery either on a table or something or with ghetto surgery tools. So unless you know for sure what you are doing it may seem like it doesn't work in the first place or hell it might not be, surgery can be randomly glitchy too like that one time when someone's brain was removed twice somehow.

Thought this was the problem at first, tried a good 4 times with the scapel and it never worked, so i gave up thinking it doesnt work. It may, but im not really sure anymore

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #22444 on: June 26, 2015, 11:40:11 pm »

I feel it is my duty to mention that the energy sword has a 5% chance of being successfully used as a scalpel. So when you have your victim tied down and you're torturing them, suddenly you might make a perfect incision for an appendectomy, completely randomly.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22445 on: June 27, 2015, 05:50:30 am »

I feel it is my duty to mention that the energy sword has a 5% chance of being successfully used as a scalpel. So when you have your victim tied down and you're torturing them, suddenly you might make a perfect incision for an appendectomy, completely randomly.
Torturing someone with a laser sword is not a very efficient torture method. Also, unless you are on Help, surgery steps shouldn't trigger.

It may already fixed upstream, if it's not, well, if they don't fix it, I'll try to.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22446 on: June 27, 2015, 01:55:07 pm »

Torturing someone with a laser sword is not a very efficient torture method.
It is if you can stop the bleeding!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #22447 on: June 27, 2015, 03:05:22 pm »

Borgs seem to be bugged in SCOM. Specifically: When I started the round as one, due to having AI as high on my preferences, I had unlimited power in my battery. When I later respawned as a cyborg to see what'd happen, I started off without a cell, so I couldn't even do anything, other than naming myself.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22448 on: June 28, 2015, 12:37:07 am »

I spent five hours as an IAA collecting mountains of evidence to fax about security. it was fun.

Suggestion: Make folders faxable or something
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:46:28 am by AH »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22449 on: June 28, 2015, 01:30:50 am »

Lemon.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:22:10 am by HissinhWalnuts »
Crack-a-lack-a

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22450 on: June 29, 2015, 04:59:44 am »

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/10209

This is pure

distilled

pristine

delicious

hilarity

I suggest everyone go and read the comments right now.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22451 on: June 29, 2015, 05:17:31 am »

This is pure

distilled

pristine

delicious

hilarity

Reminds me of a PR on BS12 for a IAA Hardsuit a couple days ago.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22452 on: June 29, 2015, 06:40:22 am »

dont mind me, i'm just pouring gasoline on the fire and laughing maniacally.
i will kill lizard customization at any cost ;_;

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22453 on: June 30, 2015, 04:29:34 am »

This is pure

distilled

pristine

delicious

hilarity

Reminds me of a PR on BS12 for a IAA Hardsuit a couple days ago.
IAA hardsuit.
If it isn't a space-tux, I'm out.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22454 on: June 30, 2015, 04:43:10 am »

I'd vote furry tails and ears right in, and I'd be a Tajaran every round if I could.

Huh.

Maybe that's why I never made admin.

Hmm, maybe I'll check out some Tajaran enabled servers for a while.
Pages: 1 ... 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 ... 1654