Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121059 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1860 on: March 21, 2013, 06:07:32 am »

So that was my favorite round. Never thought a rev head could accomplish something without a flash. Hearts and minds of the people and whatnot or whatever the saying is, I guess. So, what had happened was...(might be somewhat out of order, I've been plastered the whole time, and the fact that I can type is a testament to my dorfness)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After that I didn't do much, sorry. The round was so good up to that point that absolutely anything else a Toilet Scrubber with no access did would have been lackluster and disappointing.

Oh, and the CMO that told me Jay wanted his position! That was mid-trial. I let Jay know. Likely after he killed you. I told him you asked me to take care of him for you. Hehehe. If it wasn't for that brainrot I would still have had the Cap's ID, access to the armor, and the ability to fight the heads with my trusty barman.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention the Skyrim and some other theme I don't remember played during the riot in epic fashion, and one of the Phoenix Wright themes played during the sentencing at the trial.

I am proud of the minor role I(Seymour Coldsmith) had in that glorious revolution.
Even if I never ended up using those shotgun shells that I pestered the quartermaster for. :/
Did you happen to note that I was standing in front of you for most of the initial build up?  I was worried you would fill someone with lead hahah.
Heh, but that would've been out of (my extremely poorly defined) character.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: March 21, 2013, 06:29:00 am »

Try a fire-axe. Dual-wielded (click it when your other hand is empty). It's the best melee weapon available outside of special antag items.

Really? Even better than the mining drill?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: March 21, 2013, 06:37:26 am »

Where is the welcoming party when you need it?
So many people online but nobody on KG's server.

Edit:Its not lagging so I guess I will have fun by myself
Edit2:I just found the rainbow outfit secret near cargo.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 07:00:44 am by TheZoomZoll »

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: March 21, 2013, 07:06:03 am »

I was prepared to stop Captain Black if he went on with the beatings, but Luna Wood (?), janitor, disarmed the captain and there was an instant riot. I was pushed down and had my shield taken! Suddenly feeling naked, I pulled out a flashbang, armed it, dropped it, and ran. I come back in to see a room full of people on the floor and start tasing. I think shortly afterwards I was abducted by the Odysseus. Regardless, I stopped fighting. But I was prepared to take a baton to Randall's face when he touched me with stun gloves. :P

Nice work, revs. I was expecting to be lynched.

E: autocorrect.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 07:16:27 am by Jacob/Lee »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: March 21, 2013, 07:15:56 am »

Sorry I had to go after stabbing you with the pen BD. Plus that flash you gave me didn't work. When I tried to flash Yuri, it didn't do anything, though he was nice enough to tell me I couldn't flash him through meson goggles. He then took his helmet and goggles off, and I tried again. Still nothing. Do I have to aim for the eyes or something?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: March 21, 2013, 07:40:25 am »

I was the one who stunned and cuffed the captain, I didn't know what side Axl was on, but he seemed to be keeping the crew away from the psychotic captain, so I stunned him too.  When Luna ran up to the captain it was obvious things were about to get nasty, so I tried to defuse the situation.  I never expected it to actually work so well.   

That's also why I dragged the captain to the brig, saw axl, then turned around and ran right back to the bar.  I wanted to keep a crowd between me and Axl. I also didn't want the crew lynching the captain.  I felt like I was sort of on my own at that point, having betrayed the captain, but wanting to protect him from the crew.  My perspective was that a riot was about to break out, and someone was going to get killed.  I was protecting the crew from the captain, and the captain from the crew.

Things got pretty silly in the bar, with the captain running in circles for a good 5 minutes.  Nice crowd control on Axl's part, he probably could have freed the captain there if he wanted to.  We had spoken earlier, and he showed he was at least a bit worried about what the captain would do.  But I was still worried about what he was going to do to me for stunning him.

I was lucky to have an extremely competent engineer working for me, he basically kept the station together while I was dealing with the captain, and the trial.  He never did get his beard back from the carp.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: March 21, 2013, 08:26:55 am »

Damn,

I was running late this morning and didn't check on the server.  I'll get it back up when i get home (around 9-10 hours from now).  In the future if the server goes down overnight send me a PM.  That way i'll have an email about it, which i usually check when I wake up.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: March 21, 2013, 11:04:14 am »

Goatmurdered was the best.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: March 21, 2013, 11:14:49 am »

That was my first attempt.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: March 21, 2013, 11:27:19 am »

Oh. Would that have shown up when I examined it?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: March 21, 2013, 11:46:06 am »

You would get a message in the chat if it burned out when you used it.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: March 21, 2013, 12:13:12 pm »

Oh, and the CMO that told me Jay wanted his position! That was mid-trial. I let Jay know. Likely after he killed you. I told him you asked me to take care of him for you. Hehehe. If it wasn't for that brainrot I would still have had the Cap's ID, access to the armor, and the ability to fight the heads with my trusty barman.

Well, Jay didn't kill me, I died after trying to save someone from some carp. Had he attempted to kill me, an energy gun, some chloral, a straight jacket, and all the bad genetic traits awaited him. Not much of a problem when he's blind deaf dumb and stupid eh?

Also I was sort of hoping y'all would kill Black. If you had, I would have just cloned him (I had a backup) and we would have proceeded to rampage the station making everyone deaf dumb and stupid with chloral hydrate syringe guns and SE that ruins lives.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: March 21, 2013, 12:37:25 pm »

Cuban Pete allday everyday.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: March 21, 2013, 03:38:30 pm »

Sorry I had to go after stabbing you with the pen BD. Plus that flash you gave me didn't work. When I tried to flash Yuri, it didn't do anything, though he was nice enough to tell me I couldn't flash him through meson goggles. He then took his helmet and goggles off, and I tried again. Still nothing. Do I have to aim for the eyes or something?

Only rev HEADS can convert people via flashing

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: March 21, 2013, 04:07:45 pm »

Singularity escaped, and destroyed all communication computers, and all equipment to make more. votes don't work. we are trying to kill afk people, with mixed success...

could an admin log in, and restart? we are slightly stuck.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 1654