Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121032 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1845 on: March 20, 2013, 11:49:27 pm »

I needed a harpoon.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: March 21, 2013, 12:06:27 am »

So that was my favorite round. Never thought a rev head could accomplish something without a flash. Hearts and minds of the people and whatnot or whatever the saying is, I guess. So, what had happened was...(might be somewhat out of order, I've been plastered the whole time, and the fact that I can type is a testament to my dorfness)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After that I didn't do much, sorry. The round was so good up to that point that absolutely anything else a Toilet Scrubber with no access did would have been lackluster and disappointing.

Oh, and the CMO that told me Jay wanted his position! That was mid-trial. I let Jay know. Likely after he killed you. I told him you asked me to take care of him for you. Hehehe. If it wasn't for that brainrot I would still have had the Cap's ID, access to the armor, and the ability to fight the heads with my trusty barman.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention the Skyrim and some other theme I don't remember played during the riot in epic fashion, and one of the Phoenix Wright themes played during the sentencing at the trial.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:25:50 am by Man of Paper »

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: March 21, 2013, 12:25:31 am »

Short of breaking into the armory, what's the best weapon an engineer can get to fight the Purple Menace?

Hmmm. Any ranged weapon. So, probably a bunch of glass shards or something like that.
Try a fire-axe. Dual-wielded (click it when your other hand is empty). It's the best melee weapon available outside of special antag items.

The main disadvantage is that it takes two steps to equip it, should the carp knock you down. In one hand it's no better than a crowbar or screwdriver.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:38:02 am by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: March 21, 2013, 12:33:38 am »

So that was my favorite round. Never thought a rev head could accomplish something without a flash. Hearts and minds of the people and whatnot or whatever the saying is, I guess. So, what had happened was...(might be somewhat out of order, I've been plastered the whole time, and the fact that I can type is a testament to my dorfness)

After that I didn't do much, sorry. The round was so good up to that point that absolutely anything else a Toilet Scrubber with no access did would have been lackluster and disappointing.

Oh, and the CMO that told me Jay wanted his position! That was mid-trial. I let Jay know. Likely after he killed you. I told him you asked me to take care of him for you. Hehehe. If it wasn't for that brainrot I would still have had the Cap's ID, access to the armor, and the ability to fight the heads with my trusty barman.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention the Skyrim and some other theme I don't remember played during the riot in epic fashion, and one of the Phoenix Wright themes played during the sentencing at the trial.

I am proud of the minor role I(Seymour Coldsmith) had in that glorious revolution.
Even if I never ended up using those shotgun shells that I pestered the quartermaster for. :/
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: March 21, 2013, 01:05:38 am »

I am proud of the minor role I(Seymour Coldsmith) had in that glorious revolution.
Even if I never ended up using those shotgun shells that I pestered the quartermaster for. :/
Did you happen to note that I was standing in front of you for most of the initial build up?  I was worried you would fill someone with lead hahah.
Nom nom nom

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: March 21, 2013, 01:17:03 am »

It seems like stun gloves might work best against carp. Can you stun carp? They can't disarm you of them.

Might just use a flamethrower next time.. Broken bottles also seem good.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 01:27:14 am by BigD145 »

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: March 21, 2013, 01:57:26 am »

I like being a warden.

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: March 21, 2013, 03:17:02 am »

I think the server just went down.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: March 21, 2013, 03:17:39 am »

Noooooooo I had just reset all of the mining power systems and they were fully operationallllll nooooo
Nom nom nom

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: March 21, 2013, 03:18:26 am »

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: March 21, 2013, 03:18:39 am »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Server down! I repeat, server down! Right in the middle of the awesomeness...

Edit: Double ninja'd
Edit2: KG's server then? :/
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:42 am »

Get on KG's one.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

ThermiteWarrior

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: March 21, 2013, 03:37:47 am »

know I'm late, but that survival round.... was AMAZING. Thank You.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: March 21, 2013, 04:28:23 am »

I enjoy betting up and murd'ing Goren Freeman

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile