Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Beta: 5 weeks til release! Test 1 Starting!  (Read 8396 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Beta: 5 weeks til release! Test 1 Starting!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 04:32:04 am »

((Is there a team chat? That'd be useful, especially for a tactics player. I'll spoiler my chat so that greens won't look at it for now though.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Blast a hole through the north east corner with the grenade launcher, then go through the hole. Bust any heads I see.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 05:49:13 am »

Stand on nearest control point, draw sword and bash it on my shield to mock blue team. Then bash sword on wall to see whether that yields any bugs.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 07:37:41 am »

I assume if we wanted too, we could PM turns right? Maybe we should do stuff like that if someone wants to be a camper, or spoilers for the different teams.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2013, 09:33:29 pm »

((Is there a team chat? That'd be useful, especially for a tactics player. I'll spoiler my chat so that greens won't look at it for now though.))
There's no team or any other chat yet; it's going in in a week or two. For now, the players are all in a room. Keeping your voice down makes it hard for the other team to hear you, though.

I assume if we wanted too, we could PM turns right? Maybe we should do stuff like that if someone wants to be a camper, or spoilers for the different teams.
That would be perfectly acceptable.

stefmor needs to post a turn now...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2013, 09:34:44 pm »

There's no team or any other chat yet; it's going in in a week or two. For now, the players are all in a room. Keeping your voice down makes it hard for the other team to hear you, though.

That would be perfectly acceptable.

stefmor needs to post a turn now...
I posted a while ago, very bottom post on page 4.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2013, 11:04:48 pm »

look for windows to fire from. If none head down the stairs.
Stealthily run up to the northwest side of the building, grow bramble bushes.
Head down the stairs and place brambles on the threshold.
Head toward the south-west opening.
move to the opening of the building and wait there, aiming at the steps.
Stand at the entrance of the building behind the entrance wall preparing to charge out and face the worst.
Blast a hole through the north east corner with the grenade launcher, then go through the hole. Bust any heads I see.
Stand on nearest control point, draw sword and bash it on my shield to mock blue team. Then bash sword on wall to see whether that yields any bugs.

-----

The teams start their actions. [Bugs Roll: 6]
Larssen looks around for windows, before noting that the roof is completely open. He has to decide if he wants cover or quickness.
73+ [6] sneaks over to the northwest corner of the base, and ends up clipping straight through a wall! She spreads some seeds around.
Old Man Kingsley hurries down the stairs and grows some brambles indoors.
Archangel hurries for the entrance along with D.D.
John prepares for the worst, as Joe shoots the wall with grenades. The grenades pass right through! Marcus is too pragmatic not to exploit this as he sprints through the wall, capturing a point!

-----

Statuses:
Spoiler: Players: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Points (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:22:45 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2013, 11:19:56 pm »

(Marcus is one the green team so why is Red three points ahead?)

Find a good spot to camp from.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 12:35:54 am »

Utilize clipping through walls to sneak up to people and shear them. Capture a point if possible.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:48:21 am by Harry Baldman »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 12:46:25 am »

Use the weed killer, and do not let go of the fire button. Spray reds as they come through the walls.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2013, 01:11:10 am »

"Weird."
Follow Marcus, destroy anything that comes near with machine gun fire.
New action!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:22:29 am by borno »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2013, 01:33:46 am »

run up to my nearwst team mate and give them a power boost. (Hopefuly the put a few in in lue of my class)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2013, 04:12:32 am »

"Soooo... I'm defense. That's what Green does, right? How did I just cap that point then?"

Step down from point. Step on point again. See if I "capture" it again. Then plant sword into ground and sit down for a nice picnic.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2013, 05:21:59 am »

WAIT A MINUTE.
Marcus isn't on my team! And I'm pretty sure he's on a whole different level than me. Ugh this is confusing.
Don't follow Marcus, go through the wall where I shot my grenades, and go to the nearest control point. Cap it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2013, 07:47:57 am »

Maybe if you make a map of where each team is like Roll to be an interstellar mercenary.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2013, 11:40:34 am »

Attack Old Man Kingsley with Longbow.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7