Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Roll to Beta: 5 weeks til release! Test 1 Starting!  (Read 8392 times)

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Beta: 5 weeks til release! Test 1 Starting!
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2013, 06:06:24 pm »

Punch wall. Attempt Physics glitch.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2013, 09:03:47 pm »

Maybe if you make a map of where each team is like Roll to be an interstellar mercenary.
I'll try that next turn.

"Soooo... I'm defense. That's what Green does, right? How did I just cap that point then?"
GM malfunction.

-----

Find a good spot to camp from.
Utilize clipping through walls to sneak up to people and shear them. Capture a point if possible.
Use the weed killer, and do not let go of the fire button. Spray reds as they come through the walls.
run up to my nearwst team mate and give them a power boost. (Hopefuly the put a few in in lue of my class)
...plant sword into ground and sit down for a nice picnic.
Don't follow Marcus, go through the wall where I shot my grenades, and go to the nearest control point. Cap it.
Attack Old Man Kingsley with Longbow.
Punch wall. Attempt Physics glitch.

-----

Bug Roll: [1]
[4] Larssen locates a sweet spot on the roof where he can shoot into the Red spawn area while being able to retreat behind cover (well, concealment) when shot at.
73+ clips through the wall for a control point. No one is within sight...until Old Man Kingsley investigates the unmistakeable sound of a point being captured and sprays the weed killer at his fellow Gardener! 73+ is set on fire! Archangel hurries into the room and [4-1v6] misses as Kingsley dodges. Joe hurries through the wall and captures a point!
D.D. fires his Flesh Welder at Archangel...[1] and promptly crashes the game.

-----

Joe utters a loud, four-lettered word which is promptly removed from the record as seven chairs move backwards more or less at once. Old Man Kingsley admonishes him for swearing, continuing to hold down the mouse and tap the arrow keys for several seconds before realizing there's an error message.
Well, this is a good bug to figure out.

The programmer observing, a bit pale with embarrassment, says "Well, we can continue onto the Comments and Critiques Conference, but we've still got time before the triple-C where we could try another playthrough if you promise not to use the Flesh Welder this time..."

What's your choice?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2013, 09:09:52 pm »

Larrsen says "Sure, I'd be interested in continuing play. Finding more bugs is best after all. And I'll be sure not to mention this in my review if you do what I say.."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »

Devon sighs, unhappy to give up his only contrabution, even if for a little, but nodds.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:35 pm »

Larrsen says "Sure, I'd be interested in continuing play. Finding more bugs is best after all. And I'll be sure not to mention this in my review if you do what I say.."
"...What is it you want?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2013, 11:19:29 pm »

"The ability to continue play."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2013, 03:32:37 am »

"Continue"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2013, 06:31:47 am »

Woop de doop.

"Another test, of course. The more stupid bugs we find right now, the less stupid bugs still exist when the game comes out. And releasing without bugs would be quite something these days, eh?"
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2013, 11:02:25 am »

"So, one of the classes just plain crashes the game when it uses its weapon. Well. Good to know. Time for more bug hunting! More tests, hell yeah."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2013, 08:58:42 pm »

"Okay, we're running another quick test. Same teams and classes?"
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2013, 09:23:50 pm »

Sounds good, except for the fleshwelders.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2013, 09:25:50 pm »

"Classes? I haven't taken classes since back when I was your age! I'm a gardener, and I don't ever want to go back to school again. All of those guys with those newfangled names like Play-doh and Aristocracy trying to teach you about more L's..."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2013, 01:08:47 am »

"Yeah, whatever."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2013, 03:36:36 am »

"Yup."
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2013, 03:50:32 am »

"Yes please."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7